If Hillary wins.......

Well, just like Trump, no one cares.

No one cared the little Kennedy showed up driving at 2AM crashing thru barricade into Capitol parking lot, carreening around doped up. Can you imagine what they would do to us? DWI, failure to maintain control, suspension, insurance rates. He got some phony rehab, paid time off. Gosh damn I angry tonight.

Problem is. I see Hillary winning. BHO will order FBI to let her go. BHO can't let brand look bad! damnation hellfire!

imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

Now does this mean you would not invite her to your wedding if you had one like Trump did?

Well, if I was a BIG businessman in the HEART of DemocRAT NYC, and had to get things done with the DemoRAT SENATOR, which the Hildebeast was in 2005 when The Donald got married, YES, I would invite her, and her rapist husband.... It's BUSINESS, nothing personal!

Well, just like Trump, no one cares.

No one cared the little Kennedy showed up driving at 2AM crashing thru barricade into Capitol parking lot, carreening around doped up. Can you imagine what they would do to us? DWI, failure to maintain control, suspension, insurance rates. He got some phony rehab, paid time off. Gosh damn I angry tonight.

Problem is. I see Hillary winning. BHO will order FBI to let her go. BHO can't let brand look bad! damnation hellfire!

Didn't it come out that he has been taking Ambien or something to help him sleep? My son once took Ambien and "came to" the next morning at physical training on his Army post with no memory of him waking up, dressing in his PT gear, getting in his car, driving 30 minutes to the base, through the security gate, and getting into formation. It scared the living dog shit out of him!

Didn't it come out that he has been taking Ambien or something to help him sleep? My son once took Ambien and "came to" the next morning at physical training on his Army post with no memory of him waking up, dressing in his PT gear, getting in his car, driving 30 minutes to the base, through the security gate, and getting into formation. It scared the living dog shit out of him!

In General Admiral............I love to post that! Ambien could become a popular defense in court?

Forum List

Back