If Hillary had won instead....

Possibly. The market and economy have been on the rise for 8 years. I see no reason why it should have stopped. By the way, the debt is up $700 billion since January 20 and the number of people that dropped out of the workforce has risen by 300,000 to to 95,454,205 since then too.

Almost certainly, since ISIS is a JV team with little ability to do anything outside of their tiny bit of land they control. Their power came almost entirely from the hysteria created about them for political reasons.

Your manufacturing numbers are totally nonsensical. You might want to try again.

And yes to home values and jobs increases, as they've been going up for 8 years.

Right wingers were so blinded for their hatred for Obama, they couldn't see the unemployment numbers dropping under Obama or home values going up. Only after their King was elected they pay attention to the numbers. Now they think King Trump was responsible for unemployment numbers.

I mean Don the con has been quoting unemployment numbers since February. These fools ready believed Trump had an effect on unemployment in just a month of the presidency?

You still haven't explained the other things: Fewer people on food stamps, a huge drop in illegal border crossings, a steady economic growth, money coming back into the US.

I listed all the the good things Hillary Clinton would never been able to accomplish, and you claim like Obama once did, "You didn't do that. Someone else made that happen".

Typical.

Again, there was an economic trend going on prior to Trump being elected.

As for illegal border crossings, I'll give Trump that with his ICE thugs people are afraid.

So you take a dim view of America's law-enforcement officers?

Stay classy, shithead.
Not too in love with cops shooting unarmed blacks BUT where is your one way mouth speaking about the AH you support saying what he does about our FBI??

The FBI is seething with Obama-era sympathizers, Tories, and seditionists. They can't drain that part of the swamp fast enough.

Right wingers were so blinded for their hatred for Obama, they couldn't see the unemployment numbers dropping under Obama or home values going up. Only after their King was elected they pay attention to the numbers. Now they think King Trump was responsible for unemployment numbers.

I mean Don the con has been quoting unemployment numbers since February. These fools ready believed Trump had an effect on unemployment in just a month of the presidency?

You still haven't explained the other things: Fewer people on food stamps, a huge drop in illegal border crossings, a steady economic growth, money coming back into the US.

I listed all the the good things Hillary Clinton would never been able to accomplish, and you claim like Obama once did, "You didn't do that. Someone else made that happen".

Typical.

Again, there was an economic trend going on prior to Trump being elected.

As for illegal border crossings, I'll give Trump that with his ICE thugs people are afraid.

So you take a dim view of America's law-enforcement officers?

Stay classy, shithead.
Not too in love with cops shooting unarmed blacks BUT where is your one way mouth speaking about the AH you support saying what he does about our FBI??
Too funny. Back to the cops murder innocents lie so soon.

"Hands up don't shoot" was a lie too. :laugh:

...and the GOP still had the House and Senate, would the Republicans in Congress be working on her impeachment by now?

I'm guessing yes. She would probably be on her way to a real impeachment. Not some bogus "investigation" like the one going on against Donald trump.

For the last 8 years, the GOP was the party of bogus investigations. That's why you can't recognize a real one.
And now we know the FBI agent investigating Hillary is a Trump hating Hillary cheerleader time to open a real investigation.
Who are you going to find that doesn't hate the orange schmuck??
People who love America.
Hey weather ,,,hear what your moron said about our FBI??
What?

Unemployment has been on a trend of decline before Trump was elected. If you think unemployment has anything to do with Trump, then you're a fool. A POTUS needs at least a year to have an effect on the economy. Trump hasn't passed any polices that have created jobs. Job creation actually went down in 2017 year.

As for the stock market, I dont know. The stock market is unpredictable at times. Could have gone either way with Clinton.

American military has always received support for fighting ISIS. Again, the military defeated ISIS. Credit goes to the generals. Trump doesn't know shit about military strategies.

Benghazi was investigated for two years and 33 hearings. And nothing came up. There is a whole lot of things to criticize Clinton for but you conservatives keep recycling this one issue that has been investigated to death.
ISIS isnt "defeated" pretty ignorant terminology... especially for a dang muslim! lol
How many presidents do you think know about military strategies? I mean, seriously..

Like I said , credit goes to the generals. Many presidents don't have military experience. But many Trumpsters think Don the con has some magical ISIS fighting stick that's going to poof ISIS away.

There wouldn't have even been an ISIS, had it not been for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. They should both get credit for being "founding members."

BULLFUCKINGSHIT- your history is as sharp as your economics.

who do these moron RW's think they're dealing with ? other moron RW's ?

please spare the board your stupidity ...

I'll say it again: They should both get credit for being "founding members" of ISIS. Had it not been for their incompetence in foreign affairs, there wouldn't have even been an ISIS.
ISIS is older than obama and hillary

For the last 8 years, the GOP was the party of bogus investigations. That's why you can't recognize a real one.
And now we know the FBI agent investigating Hillary is a Trump hating Hillary cheerleader time to open a real investigation.
People who love America.
What?
WASHINGTON — Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, defended his work force in an email on Monday, a day after President Trump said on Twitter that the agency’s standing was the “worst in History” and its reputation was in “Tatters.”

In a message to the F.B.I.’s 35,000 agents and support staff that was provided to The New York Times, Mr. Wray said that he was “inspired by example after example of professionalism and dedication to justice demonstrated around the bureau. It is truly an honor to represent you.” He did not mention Mr. Trump by name.

The president’s criticism was among several recent indications of his fury over the Justice Department investigation into links between his campaign and Russia. He accused F.B.I. agents of unfair treatment of Michael T. Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty last week to lying to the F.B.I. In another weekend tweet, Mr. Trump said he fired Mr. Flynn for doing so.

Critics seized on that assertion as evidence that the president obstructed justice, a confession that he knew Mr. Flynn had committed a crime when, a day after firing him, he pressured the former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to drop the investigation into Mr. Flynn, according to testimony from Mr. Comey.

But one of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, John Dowd, said that his client did not write the tweet and suggested that the president cannot be prosecuted on such a charge.

Continue reading the main story
The Trump White House[/paste:font]
The historic moments, head-spinning developments and inside-the-White House intrigue.

See More »

Trump, Defending Himself After Flynn Guilty Plea, Says F.B.I. Is in ‘Tatters’DEC. 3, 2017

Unemployment has been on a trend of decline before Trump was elected. If you think unemployment has anything to do with Trump, then you're a fool. A POTUS needs at least a year to have an effect on the economy. Trump hasn't passed any polices that have created jobs. Job creation actually went down in 2017 year.

As for the stock market, I dont know. The stock market is unpredictable at times. Could have gone either way with Clinton.

American military has always received support for fighting ISIS. Again, the military defeated ISIS. Credit goes to the generals. Trump doesn't know shit about military strategies.

Benghazi was investigated for two years and 33 hearings. And nothing came up. There is a whole lot of things to criticize Clinton for but you conservatives keep recycling this one issue that has been investigated to death.
ISIS isnt "defeated" pretty ignorant terminology... especially for a dang muslim! lol
How many presidents do you think know about military strategies? I mean, seriously..

Like I said , credit goes to the generals. Many presidents don't have military experience. But many Trumpsters think Don the con has some magical ISIS fighting stick that's going to poof ISIS away.

There wouldn't have even been an ISIS, had it not been for Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. They should both get credit for being "founding members."

Do tell us about the history of the JV team.

I'll say it again: They should both get credit for being "founding members" of ISIS. Had it not been for their incompetence in foreign affairs, there wouldn't have even been an ISIS.

bla bla bla .Trump said Obama was responsible for ISIS and his asslickng drones believe him.

ISIS got its roots under 43.. any of you morons remember his Sunni- Shiite streetfight with Americans caught in the middle.

THATS WHEN ISIS CAME TO BE ... The group's roots are in the Sunni terror group al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), started in 2004 by Jordanian Islamist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

ya fuckin' Trumpdrone idgets

Last edited:
Not to worry cons, the 2018 elections are less than a year away and if the Democrats take control of one or both houses of Congress you will get 'real' investigations and 'real' impeachment. It is a slam-dunk.

Trump is not going to be impeached just like Hillary is not going to jail

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it. He's a danger to the entire world not just the US. Pence is a flamer but he's one that operates at least in the realm of normal human existence. Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to the democracy. And after the Republicans have spent no time trying to burn down everything Obama did don't kid yourself, the moment the Democrats gain power they will douse all things Republican and gleefully light a match to it.

ISIS is older than obama and hillary

Of course. They've been around since 1999. But it wasn't until 2014 that they gained global prominence. With a lot of help from Obama and Hillary. What do you think Benghazi was all about? Hillary's State Department was in the business of gathering weapons left over from the Libyan portion of Obama's "Arab Spring". Those weapons were being shipped to Syrian rebels, which ISIS was a part of. They then used those weapons to invade Iraq, seizing even more military weapons and equipment that Obama's Iraqi pullout had left behind.

One of the reasons it took Trump's military several months to defeat them, was because of the equipment Obama allowed to fall into the hands of the enemy.

Sounds like "aiding and abetting" to me.

Do tell us about the history of the JV team.

bla bla bla .Trump said Obama was responsible for ISIS and his asslickng drones believe him.

ISIS got its roots under 43.. any of you morons remember his Sunni- Shiite streetfight with Americans caught in the middle.

THATS WHEN ISIS CAME TO BE ... The group's roots are in the Sunni terror group al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), started in 2004 by Jordanian Islamist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

ya fuckin' Trumpdrone idgets
That’s like saying the American Revolution got its roots at Plymouth Rock.

Not to worry cons, the 2018 elections are less than a year away and if the Democrats take control of one or both houses of Congress you will get 'real' investigations and 'real' impeachment. It is a slam-dunk.

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it. He's a danger to the entire world not just the US. Pence is a flamer but he's one that operates at least in the realm of normal human existence. Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to the democracy. And after the Republicans have spent no time trying to burn down everything Obama did don't kid yourself, the moment the Democrats gain power they will douse all things Republican and gleefully light a match to it.

That's a really big "if". Keep living the dream, though. Someday you'll wake up, look around you, and realize things aren't really what you thought they were.

People who love America.
What?
WASHINGTON — Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, defended his work force in an email on Monday, a day after President Trump said on Twitter that the agency’s standing was the “worst in History” and its reputation was in “Tatters.”

In a message to the F.B.I.’s 35,000 agents and support staff that was provided to The New York Times, Mr. Wray said that he was “inspired by example after example of professionalism and dedication to justice demonstrated around the bureau. It is truly an honor to represent you.” He did not mention Mr. Trump by name.

The president’s criticism was among several recent indications of his fury over the Justice Department investigation into links between his campaign and Russia. He accused F.B.I. agents of unfair treatment of Michael T. Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty last week to lying to the F.B.I. In another weekend tweet, Mr. Trump said he fired Mr. Flynn for doing so.

Critics seized on that assertion as evidence that the president obstructed justice, a confession that he knew Mr. Flynn had committed a crime when, a day after firing him, he pressured the former F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to drop the investigation into Mr. Flynn, according to testimony from Mr. Comey.

But one of Mr. Trump’s lawyers, John Dowd, said that his client did not write the tweet and suggested that the president cannot be prosecuted on such a charge.

The historic moments, head-spinning developments and inside-the-White House intrigue.

See More »

Trump, Defending Himself After Flynn Guilty Plea, Says F.B.I. Is in ‘Tatters’DEC. 3, 2017

FBI is a joke. An investigation with heads rolling is called for.

People who love America.
What?

See More »

Are you an American???

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it.

No, he won't, but you can keep fantasizing about it if it helps you sleep at night.

People who love America.
What?

See More »

Are you an American???
Ah yes. Orwellian. Burning flags and trashing America is patriotic.

People who love America.
What?

See More »

Are you an American???
CIA and Iraq.

Are you American?

We gerrymandered the shit out of the Democrats you have no hope of taking back the House.

We gerrymandered the shit out of the Democrats you have no hope of taking back the House.

Given Trump's unpopularity the chance of the House flipping is not that bad.

So why have none of the illustrious USMB leftist members even tried to speculate on how life in America would have changed, had Hillary Clinton won the election?

Is she really that unpopular among the Democrats? Is she like an embarrassment to them or something?

Just curious.

...and the GOP still had the House and Senate, would the Republicans in Congress be working on her impeachment by now?

I'm guessing yes. She would probably be on her way to a real impeachment. Not some bogus "investigation" like the one going on against Donald trump.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak... for you mr galt
You can hear his posts? Wow!

Given Trump's unpopularity the chance of the House flipping is not that bad.

Trump's unpopularity is only as the media and polls portray him. There's still a year to go until 2018, and your average American might eventually wake up to the fact that things are changing for the better.

Let's hope they're paying attention.

Forum List

Back