Former CIA Analyst: Trump Should Pardon Everybody

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Feed Fleitz Reveals the Democrats End Game:

Question: “You believe you’ve come up with a theory that there was a very intentional trap that was set here. Explain that.”

FLEITZ: The Democrats paid for this dossier, the purpose of which was to set off an FBI investigation.

The Trump campaign is made up of outsiders. They’re likely to get caught up in this investigation. After all, when Michael Flynn talked to the FBI, he didn’t have an attorney with him.

These last-minute policy decisions by the Obama administration to sanction the Russians? I think it was bait. It was bait to get Trump officials to do something.

I think they were being monitored by intelligence agencies. They were looking for evidence to get the Trump transition team with, because I think this was all a trap by the Democrats. If this can be established, I think President Trump should pardon everyone, and I think that’s what Republicans on the Hill should be calling for.

Former CIA Analyst Suggests End Game: Trump Should Pardon Everybody

If Trump pardons his people for breaking the law for him, then he can pardon his people for killing his political enemies for him.

Question: “You believe you’ve come up with a theory that there was a very intentional trap that was set here. Explain that.”

FLEITZ: The Democrats paid for this dossier, the purpose of which was to set off an FBI investigation.
:cuckoo:

The Trump campaign is made up of outsiders. They’re likely to get caught up in this investigation. After all, when Michael Flynn talked to the FBI, he didn’t have an attorney with him.

These last-minute policy decisions by the Obama administration to sanction the Russians? I think it was bait. It was bait to get Trump officials to do something.

I think they were being monitored by intelligence agencies. They were looking for evidence to get the Trump transition team with, because I think this was all a trap by the Democrats. If this can be established, I think President Trump should pardon everyone, and I think that’s what Republicans on the Hill should be calling for.

Go for it, and end the GOP for 20 years.

On Friday, President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about a perfectly legal conversation he had during the presidential transition with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Flynn should not have lied, and why he chose to remains a mystery, but the substance of the single-count indictment against Flynn shows that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has strayed far from its original purpose

If Michael Flynn’s ‘crime’ is all Robert Mueller has, it is time to move on

On Friday, President Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about a perfectly legal conversation he had during the presidential transition with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Flynn should not have lied, and why he chose to remains a mystery, but the substance of the single-count indictment against Flynn shows that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has strayed far from its original purpose

If Michael Flynn’s ‘crime’ is all Robert Mueller has, it is time to move on

Has Mueller been confiding in you?

DeathAngel, you can yell all you want.

Mueller will make that determination.

He has two guilty pleas.

He has two more indictments.

He has interviews coming up with Trump insiders.

Yeah, laws were broken.

Pardon them for what? The heart of Mueller's witch hunt doesn't even constitute a crime. Be careful about taking advice from "former" CIA analysts. The Agency hasn't gotten anything right in 70 years.

whitehall, you can your opinion all you want.

There are two pleas, two more indictments, and plenty of investigations and sleuthing coming up.

Pardon them for what? The heart of Mueller's witch hunt doesn't even constitute a crime. Be careful about taking advice from "former" CIA analysts. The Agency hasn't gotten anything right in 70 years.
People do go to jail "process crimes."

I can tell you didn't even read the article. Click the link and read. It ain't that hard.

Flynn pled guilty because he doesn't have the financial resources the federal government has. Sometimes people do this to save their family. The government can DESTROY you if you're in their crosshairs.

whitehall, you can your opinion all you want.

There are two pleas, two more indictments, and plenty of investigations and sleuthing coming up.

Won't matter. Trump will pardon. Since Hillary skated for her many crimes, so should all Republicans.

Go for it, and end the GOP for 20 years.

Establish Pubs Love Trump, that’s for sure...just ask Romney.

Someone who has worked in the swamp revealed what the Swamp Creatures (including Hillary and Obama) are up to.
Trump-swamp-800-x-450-800x445.jpg

Such a move would kill two birds with one stone. It would end all this bullshit while simultaneously causing a glorious meltdown, the likes of which we have never seen.
:lol:

I wish he would do it IMMEDIATELY!!!
:lol:

Forum List

Back