If Hillary Bows Out, Who Have The Dems Got?

I wish someone who isn't in the bought-and-paid-for parties would run and win. I won't be voting if it comes down to one Establ. pick (Wall Street approved) vs. another Establ. pick.

Biden. Scary thing is as scary as he is he might not be as bad as what we have.

Biden would actually not be a bad choice. He isnt an ideologue. He understands working with the opposition. He didnt have a 30 year senate career for nothing. He is very underestimated.
He wont get the nomination, having crapped out many times before. And he still has that plagiarism thing going on. Plus his public image is that of a moron. But if he assumed the presidency it would be a huge improvement.

Rabbi - when you are right, you are right. And I believe you are right about this one. Biden is a smart guy and he is terrific in a small room, bringing people together and hammering out an agreement.

He's not too good in a big room. He just can't seem to get his foot out of his mouth.

In that regard, I think he is the exact opposite of the current POTUS.

Sorry, but you don't get any larger "big rooms" than the world stage.
Uncle Joe is not who we need for that platform
:eusa_shifty:

I am talking elections in the last 20 years. Elections from 100 years ago do not have much bearing on todays political scene

When I saw he wanted to limit his sample to only that which supported his claim and not look at the bigger picture, I realized he was only wasting our time.

The last six elections are a pretty good sample. But I forget that I am dealing with Republicans who are still stuck in the 1950s

I am talking elections in the last 20 years. Elections from 100 years ago do not have much bearing on todays political scene

When I saw he wanted to limit his sample to only that which supported his claim and not look at the bigger picture, I realized he was only wasting our time.

The last six elections are a pretty good sample. But I forget that I am dealing with Republicans who are still stuck in the 1950s

Yeah man, the 60s where you people are stick is where it's happening. Peace, man...

Almost the entire Democrat party is waiting for Hillary to announce. Big donors are holding off donating to any other candidate because they expect she'll run.
What if she doesn't? Who is the front runner after Hillary? Who unites the Democrats and offers a prospect for a win in 2016?

What does it matter? They all do the same things and justify them with the same illogical arguments.

Um....you are omitting the 80's.

:eusa_hand:

I guess adding three more election cycles to the six you prefer would make too good a sample.

Um....you are omitting the 80's.

:eusa_hand:

I guess adding three more election cycles to the six you prefer would make too good a sample.

There was a shift in the Republican party after the 1980s

Different demographics, different alignments of states

Again, the real problem you guys have is Demographics.

When George H. Bush won 40 states in 1988, he got 60% of the White Vote, 11% of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic votes. He won states like CA and IL, which the Republicans haven not won since. He got 53% of the popular vote.

When the Weird Mormon Robot lost in 2012, he got 59% of the White vote, 6% of the black vote, and 29% of the Hispanic vote. Really, numbers about comparable to what Bush got. But he lost all the big population states except for Texas, only got 47% of the vote.

Why?

Because white folks aren't carrying as much weight as they used to. While they were 85% of the electorate in 1988, they were only 72% of the electorate in 2012. And that number will keep going down.

so the GOP has to stop with the race baiting and immigration bashing.
I see we have another leftist turd who wishes for a Soviet style Leftist dictatorship here in the US.

When George H. Bush won 40 states in 1988, he got 60% of the White Vote, 11% of the black vote and 30% of the Hispanic votes. He won states like CA and IL, which the Republicans haven not won since. He got 53% of the popular vote.

When the Weird Mormon Robot lost in 2012, he got 59% of the White vote, 6% of the black vote, and 29% of the Hispanic vote. Really, numbers about comparable to what Bush got. But he lost all the big population states except for Texas, only got 47% of the vote.

Why?

Because white folks aren't carrying as much weight as they used to. While they were 85% of the electorate in 1988, they were only 72% of the electorate in 2012. And that number will keep going down.

I see we have another leftist turd who wishes for a Soviet style Leftist dictatorship here in the US.

Wow, Boris the Troll, did you not understand the argument I was making here?

Did you need someone to help you with the big words.

Now, I voted for Obama because I don't want a guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear in charge off the nukes.

Beyond that, frankly, out here in the real world, six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.

Why?

lol

That's totally retarded.

x58n7b.jpg

Forum List

Back