If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.

So Our Heavenly Father doesn't know sex or reproduction? Hello?!

Ok.

Why did he create Gay sex?

Scriptures say that he created all concepts. Not some ---- so do not try to sidestep the question. Scriptures say ALL concepts were created for his PLEASURE.

Let's see some of your mental gymnastics.

Regards
DL
No it doesn't liar. God created man and woman and gave them the power to reproduce. God did not create gay sex, that is satans doing. Learn something before you get on here and make a fool out of yourself.

You speak with such conviction. There is one way to prove there's a god. By referring to some primitive book or taking the word of some primitive group. In other words it's a crock of shit schemed by ancient ignorant people to get what they wanted by instilling fear.

How can any Jew or Christian talk about bible love when there is no love if the entire premise is based on fear.

"He's A God Fearing Man!" I've heard that bullshit all my life. Maybe I feel this way because I don't fear a thing. By the time I came out of my teens I had accepted my mortality. The complete ignorance of thumpers never ceases to fascinate me.

Last edited:
godcreatedman.jpg

God made man in His image, so we can probably assume God has a penis

metaphorocally speaking, the mind boggles at the notion of all all powerful being "thinking with the little head"

but it does expalin a lot about the universe

and it's better than a big bang every 28 days , imho....

~S~

So Our Heavenly Father doesn't know sex or reproduction? Hello?!

Ok.

Scriptures say that he created all concepts. Not some ---- so do not try to sidestep the question. Scriptures say ALL concepts were created for his PLEASURE.

Regards
DL
No it doesn't liar. God created man and woman and gave them the power to reproduce. God did not create gay sex, that is satans doing. Learn something before you get on here and make a fool out of yourself.

Let us see if you have the good manners to apologize and recant.

Ephesians 3:8-10
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Note the word all. To say otherwise as you do, makes man or Satan God's co-creator.

Regards
DL

Yep. Christians want their cake and to eat it too but are too deep in dogma to think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Regards
DL

When are you going to explain to us what Ezekiel Chapter 23 is about? You posted the video that misrepresented it, so please explain what the video was trying to say and how it relates to the story in that chapter? Or do you lack the intellect and integrity?

Do you really think a little goading will work child?

If you want to pick that one scripture and dispute it, I withdraw it. It still leaves all the others in place.

If you want I could ask you to withdraw all the scriptures in your bible that have been shown to be false, forgeries and plagiarized works, you might have about 3 pages left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xH93PSZ6fQ&noredirect=1]Bart Ehrman (3/21/11) - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

You withdrawl it???? :lol: You're a fraud, and a pathetic one at that. :lol: Don't worry, I'll go back and watch the video again and pick out a few more chapters and verses that it distorts, we'll see how many you're able to discuss, my guess is none.

When are you going to explain to us what Ezekiel Chapter 23 is about? You posted the video that misrepresented it, so please explain what the video was trying to say and how it relates to the story in that chapter? Or do you lack the intellect and integrity?

If you want to pick that one scripture and dispute it, I withdraw it. It still leaves all the others in place.

If you want I could ask you to withdraw all the scriptures in your bible that have been shown to be false, forgeries and plagiarized works, you might have about 3 pages left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xH93PSZ6fQ&noredirect=1]Bart Ehrman (3/21/11) - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

You withdrawl it???? :lol: You're a fraud, and a pathetic one at that. :lol: Don't worry, I'll go back and watch the video again and pick out a few more chapters and verses that it distorts, we'll see how many you're able to discuss, my guess is none.

The Bible is the most quoted least read and understood book there is. I remember as a kid a man twice my age rambling off about what all the bible said. He said "A Man Who Spreads His See On The Ground Is Cursed To Hell." There's nothing in the bible like that. Here is the only thing even resembling that and it sucks:

Genesis 38

7And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.

8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

10And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Last edited:

Bart Ehrman (3/21/11) - YouTube

Regards
DL

The Bible is the most quoted least read and understood book there is. I remember as a kid a man twice my age rambling off about what all the bible said. He said "A Man Who Spreads His See On The Ground Is Cursed To Hell." There's nothing in the bible like that. Here is the only thing even resembling that and it sucks:

Genesis 38

7And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him.

8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

Yes, by people like you. Altho, most of the time it is intentionally distorted for an agenda, again, like you.

Genesis 38

Yes, by people like you. Altho, most of the time it is intentionally distorted for an agenda, again, like you.

Read the phuckin bible. That's all you have to do to enligjhten yourself.

Genesis 38

I have read it.

Ok.

Regards
DL

You speak with such conviction. There is one way to prove there's a god. By referring to some primitive book or taking the word of some primitive group. In other words it's a crock of shit schemed by ancient ignorant people to get what they wanted by instilling fear.

How can any Jew or Christian talk about bible love when there is no love if the entire premise is based on fear.

"He's A God Fearing Man!" I've heard that bullshit all my life. Maybe I feel this way because I don't fear a thing. By the time I came out of my teens I had accepted my mortality. The complete ignorance of thumpers never ceases to fascinate me.
You are lying to yourself and others by saying you don't fear anything. You are a fake.

Genesis 38

How would you know? You are a LIAR!!!!

Ok.

Regards
DL

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Note the word all. To say otherwise as you do, makes man or Satan God's co-creator.

Regards
DL
You are wrong. Note, I said "God created man and woman". God did not create gay sex, that is satan influencing mans weak minds. You have fun twisting what people say to justify your own downfalls don't you?

If any of you want to know of God, and the truth there is something you should all remember "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given unto you. But ask in faith, nothing waivering."

Regards
DL
You are wrong. Note, I said "God created man and woman". God did not create gay sex, that is satan influencing mans weak minds. You have fun twisting what people say to justify your own downfalls don't you?

Can't attack the quote so you pathetically turn to me to deflect.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5YrB7TpT1Y&feature=player_embedded]Keep your jesus off my penis - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

If any of you want to know of God, and the truth there is something you should all remember "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given unto you. But ask in faith, nothing waivering."

Pathetic garbage.

Regards
DL

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to your fellow man.

Oops, you are one of the evil ones.

Regards
DL

Evil can grow by misleading good people to!

Don't forget that!

P.S.
The Christian God must know something about sex, how else was this god able to impregnant a virgin woman without her knowing??

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Absolutely.
The bible shows God doing just that with lies to prophets and the hardening of soft hearts.

P.S.
The Christian God must know something about sex, how else was this god able to impregnant a virgin woman without her knowing??

Yes. History shows Jesus to be about the 6 th born that way.

This is inappropriate sex from a deadbeat dad who does not hang around to do his duty to his children.

Do you think God would really do such?

If God invented sex then he also invented Gay sex. Right?
Why?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Absolutely.
The bible shows God doing just that with lies to prophets and the hardening of soft hearts.

P.S.

Yes. History shows Jesus to be about the 6 th born that way.

This is inappropriate sex from a deadbeat dad who does not hang around to do his duty to his children.

Do you think God would really do such?

If God invented sex then he also invented Gay sex. Right?
Why?

Regards
DL
Ha Ha HA!!! You are so funny trying make people think you know what you are talking about. LIAR!!!!

Forum List

Back