If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never wacked it to your neighbors hot wife?

Not when your significant other looks like this.
View attachment 102163
Show me a hot woman and I'll show you a man whos sick of banging her. Its better than nothing but to some guy that girls only an 8. To us she's an eleven
Its better than nothing ...

is that a joke ...

do think she is really their significant other ?

Show me a hot woman and I'll show you a man whos sick of banging her. Its better than nothing but to some guy that girls only an 8. To us she's an eleven

Same applies to good food, good movies, good anything. We Buddhists call it changing suffering. If banging hot girls created true happiness then the more you did it the happier you'd be.

You've never wacked it to your neighbors hot wife?

Not when your significant other looks like this.
View attachment 102163
Probably the same guy who doesn't realize how great life is because he has become desensitized to it. You know the type, right? The one's who only see the bad and can't see the good if it slapped them across their stupid ass faces.
Always want what they don't have. Not me. I'm grateful.

I understand why people are negative because life is short and sometimes hard. Despite how good your life is its still too short. Never enough time. But I remind myself all the things that had to occur for me to have been born. And to have lived 46 good years. Very lucky even if there isn't an afterlife. My parents could have had 364 different kids the year I was born and they could have had 6 other kids but they only had us two. Lucky us.

Did 'God' create humans so they could invent 'Him'?

Aren't adults who believe in god similar to children who have an invisible friend? What harm can come from someone who believes they have an invisible friend? Leave them alone if it provides them comfort.

OR, we could recognize this is not a good way for adults to think. People who are gullible are very easily fooled. A great example of this is our horseshit government. How smart of a people can we be? And keep in mind the vast majority of us believe in god. Is there a connection? I think so.

And even religious people agree with me that religious people are stupid. Ask any Christian what they think about the muslim or mormon religion. Is it real or man made up? Are the people who follow those religions gullible? If you are a christian you must believe they are being conned with a lie.

upload_2016-12-15_22-30-42.jpeg

Yet the best you can do is hurl insults at those who believe in God while avoiding any direct questioning of your own metaphilosophical theology.

Recent developments suggest that at the start of the universal big bang the speed of light was much faster than the constant that we assume it is today. Will it be slower tomorrow? Are Newton's Laws irrefutable? Why does the EM drive appear to work even though it appears to violate the conservation of mass and energy?

You can't even be sure that the universe existed a nanosecond ago because we all might be part of some giant SIM program that someone called God started up when he hit the switch to play.

What makes you any better than the ones you criticize?

While I'm positive God exists.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Just because you don't know doesn't mean a miracle occured. That's such a primitive unscientific way of thinking.

No, as a rational person because I can't explain something that doesn't mean a miracle occured. Something amazing and miraculous occured that's for sure.

I wonder what was before the big bang? That too is another unknowable thing. Are there other universes? What's beyond our universe?

So what if a God doesn't exist? What if time space and universes are eternal? They must be. If not what did God do before our universe?
The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an eternal universe.
What's an eternal universe? Our universe is just one of many. Think of a lava lamp only infinite.

You're thinking too small. Think outside the universe or beyond it. What's beyond that? Are you saying God doesn't exist outside our universe?
And yet the 2nd law of thermodynamics still precludes an infinite universe with usable energy.

Do you believe 100% in thermodynamic science? Why is it you doubt all other sciences but you put all your eggs in the thermodynamic basket?

"The state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time." Who says? Who says it won't slow down or stop eventually? Is that a fact or scientific consensus?
I'm pretty sure I have forgotten more science then you will ever know. So your I don't believe in science argument rings a little hollow. I've been a practicing engineer for over 30 years. What exactly have you done which makes you an expert on science?

Are you serious? If you're a practicing engineer, basing your measurements on stuff you hope is true based on what your parents told you upon birth, then I do not want to ride in your car... :)

In essence, the Buddhist view is that suffering is caused by wishing for things to be other than they are.

That's not quite it.

Suffering (all 3 types) are caused by ignorance of self grasping. Self grasping is the misconception that the 'I' exists inherently. From this misconception arises the misconception of all phenomena as existing inherently.

That's the root - the start of all suffering.
Order from chaos is more than suffering. Sure suffering is part of it. Do you believe that good can come from bad? Do you believe that lessons can come from mistakes? Do you believe that excellence can come from competition? Those are part of it too.

I was just commenting on suffering - putting a more accurate point on it.

As to your explanation: it still begs the question why create a universe where the beings you created suffer? Just so they can struggle OUT of suffering? So they can become better people? That's absurd. That doesn't make any sense. Create better people. Create a universe where people already don't suffer. Create one where everyone is happy. Done and done.
Do they only suffer?

Mostly. Because "God" is a really bad video game player.

He has had eternity to perfect his skillz, and he lets savagery happen on a daily basis. Even in his own church!

So He doesn't exist, doesn't care, is unaware, likes the savagery, or is just a really bad Player in the Universal God Game.

We should be travelling to other star systems by now. Except that religion keeps erasing our knowledge for the benefit of the ruler.

We have to start over every 1000 years or so.... Why?

I'll believe whatever the fuck she wants me to believe!

As long as I get a piece...

That is religion, in a simple grunt-like thought...

Same applies to good food, good movies, good anything. We Buddhists call it changing suffering. If banging hot girls created true happiness then the more you did it the happier you'd be.
Name something you do where the more you do it the happier you get.

I'll believe whatever the fuck she wants me to believe!

As long as I get a piece...

That is religion, in a simple grunt-like thought...
lol....Has it been a while since you went on a date romeo?

Do you normally date women like that?

If so, you are my God! :)

If not, i used to many times... so I know what I'm talking about... :)

I wouldn't give in to the religion, but in the final case, I'm raising two Catholic daughters on my own. It's a hard topic... I promised to raise them by their mother's religion. So I have to eat my words a lot.

You have to understand, I love Jesus!!! I think the words that are written about him, about how he supposedly lived his life, and the love he wanted to spread... is the way the world should be! The same with Gandhi or Mother Theresa! That's the way to live your life!

I simply don't believe in the supernatural side of it... I think that's totally bogus and used as a money-making machine.

Good people occur naturally, and in abundance. They don't need a supernatural being to make them good. It's a part of natural selection.

The bogus belief in supernatural beings, make people follow very baaaad people.

Last edited:

Aren't adults who believe in god similar to children who have an invisible friend? What harm can come from someone who believes they have an invisible friend? Leave them alone if it provides them comfort.

OR, we could recognize this is not a good way for adults to think. People who are gullible are very easily fooled. A great example of this is our horseshit government. How smart of a people can we be? And keep in mind the vast majority of us believe in god. Is there a connection? I think so.

And even religious people agree with me that religious people are stupid. Ask any Christian what they think about the muslim or mormon religion. Is it real or man made up? Are the people who follow those religions gullible? If you are a christian you must believe they are being conned with a lie.

View attachment 102265

Yet the best you can do is hurl insults at those who believe in God while avoiding any direct questioning of your own metaphilosophical theology.

Recent developments suggest that at the start of the universal big bang the speed of light was much faster than the constant that we assume it is today. Will it be slower tomorrow? Are Newton's Laws irrefutable? Why does the EM drive appear to work even though it appears to violate the conservation of mass and energy?

You can't even be sure that the universe existed a nanosecond ago because we all might be part of some giant SIM program that someone called God started up when he hit the switch to play.

*****SMILE*****

Because you are stupid for being certain about something that is highly questionable.

It's the stupidity that comes with your certainty that bugs me

And my daughters are quite aware of that now.

I don't have to lie anymore...

View attachment 102265

*****SMILE*****

You're just mad because I made you realize you're just as stupid as a Mormon or Muslim. They too are certain God exists too but look at the reasons they believe. Same reasons you believe. They have magic underwear and you have virgin births and talking snakes.

My insults are designed to make it clear how stupid you're being. It's like smacking someone who's histerical. I don't mean to hurt you, just wake you up.

The best I can do is point out you're illogical

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics precludes an eternal universe.
What's an eternal universe? Our universe is just one of many. Think of a lava lamp only infinite.

You're thinking too small. Think outside the universe or beyond it. What's beyond that? Are you saying God doesn't exist outside our universe?
And yet the 2nd law of thermodynamics still precludes an infinite universe with usable energy.

Do you believe 100% in thermodynamic science? Why is it you doubt all other sciences but you put all your eggs in the thermodynamic basket?

"The state of entropy of the entire universe, as an isolated system, will always increase over time." Who says? Who says it won't slow down or stop eventually? Is that a fact or scientific consensus?
I'm pretty sure I have forgotten more science then you will ever know. So your I don't believe in science argument rings a little hollow. I've been a practicing engineer for over 30 years. What exactly have you done which makes you an expert on science?

Are you serious? If you're a practicing engineer, basing your measurements on stuff you hope is true based on what your parents told you upon birth, then I do not want to ride in your car... :)
The lady who survived the black church shooting said if dillan roof doesn't get the death penalty then he will be visited every night by 9 angels talking about Jesus. Oh brother. And she looked so sure if herself. I suppose that lie provides her comfort.

Name something you do where the more you do it the happier you get.

Compassionate caring or giving to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back