If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If God doesn't exist...

I'm not losing any sleep over this stupid phrase.
:)

Did 'God' create humans so they could invent 'Him'?

Aren't adults who believe in god similar to children who have an invisible friend? What harm can come from someone who believes they have an invisible friend? Leave them alone if it provides them comfort.

OR, we could recognize this is not a good way for adults to think. People who are gullible are very easily fooled. A great example of this is our horseshit government. How smart of a people can we be? And keep in mind the vast majority of us believe in god. Is there a connection? I think so.

And even religious people agree with me that religious people are stupid. Ask any Christian what they think about the muslim or mormon religion. Is it real or man made up? Are the people who follow those religions gullible? If you are a christian you must believe they are being conned with a lie.

If God doesn't exist...

And you are finally free to masturbate thinking about your neighbors wife without someone watching.

I never understood how religious people can masturbate or think bad thoughts if they truly believed a god was watching them. Since most religious people are constant sinners maybe most of them really truly deep down don't believe. If they did they'd be much better people. Lucky for us they believe in god because can you imagine the shit they would do if they didn't believe in god?

If God doesn't exist...

And you are finally free to masturbate thinking about your neighbors wife without someone watching.

I never understood how religious people can masturbate or think bad thoughts if they truly believed a god was watching them. Since most religious people are constant sinners maybe most of them really truly deep down don't believe. If they did they'd be much better people. Lucky for us they believe in god because can you imagine the shit they would do if they didn't believe in god?

Many don't believe in "God" and don't do this "shit" you're suggesting. I don't.

If God doesn't exist...

Many don't believe in "God" and don't do this "shit" you're suggesting. I don't.

You've never wacked it to your neighbors hot wife?

Lucky for us they believe in god because can you imagine the shit they would do if they didn't believe in god?

in the latter case or the former as well placing god or no god before gov't as their "due" selfrighteousness as rightwing militants is especially disturbing. the family values twist religion enshrines at the expense of society as a whole.

Not when your significant other looks like this.
9a693e59e8638d30765bcbb4fe0a0d2b.jpg

Not when your significant other looks like this.
View attachment 102163
Show me a hot woman and I'll show you a man whos sick of banging her. Its better than nothing but to some guy that girls only an 8. To us she's an eleven
Probably the same guy who doesn't realize how great life is because he has become desensitized to it. You know the type, right? The one's who only see the bad and can't see the good if it slapped them across their stupid ass faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back