If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

You are forgetting FREE CHOICE-----the concept is that God created the
garden but put people in it to just run wild-----but armed with big brains

God created people and the garden, gave people free will, they chose wrong, now we pay.
God offered up Himself/Jesus as a sacrifice for us (undeserved).
You either accept or reject that sacrifice. Still free will. Arguing won't change reality.
Your god sure holds a grudge. First he keeps Adam and Eve ignorant of evil, then brings thousands and thousands of years of punishment on all humans for Adam and Eve allowing Satan to deceive them. No wonder your god subjects children to pedophiles.

And disease, birth defects, torture, murder, neglect, starvation -

Yep, he's really a good guy all righty.

He owes us nothing.
And you don't have to like or believe in Him. It's only to your detriment.

God created people and the garden, gave people free will, they chose wrong, now we pay.
You either accept or reject that sacrifice. Still free will. Arguing won't change reality.
Your god sure holds a grudge. First he keeps Adam and Eve ignorant of evil, then brings thousands and thousands of years of punishment on all humans for Adam and Eve allowing Satan to deceive them. No wonder your god subjects children to pedophiles.

He owes us nothing.
Yeah, parents don't owe it to their children to keep them from pedophiles.

He owes us nothing.

All evils in this world are the result of choosing ourselves and our own will over God's.
What happens in this life is fleeting and secondary to the eternal life we have when we die.
If you don't believe in a life of eternity or God, I understand why you are putting all your chips in on man and your 80-90 years on Earth.

He owes us nothing.

Since supernatural creatures are a creation of mankind, they owe everything to us.

Since supernatural creatures are a creation of mankind, they owe everything to us.

All I can say to that is, you are wrong about that and I hope someone crosses your path that will motivate you to at least consider seeing life in different way

All I can say to that is, you are wrong about that and I hope someone crosses your path that will motivate you to at least consider seeing life in different way

Well we just have to disagree about the existence of all those supernatural creatures Christians and Satanist believe in.

He owes us nothing.

All evils in this world are the result of choosing ourselves and our own will over God's.
What happens in this life is fleeting and secondary to the eternal life we have when we die.
If you don't believe in a life of eternity or God, I understand why you are putting all your chips in on man and your 80-90 years on Earth.
You can stop your evil false accusations. Just because I don't buy in to your dogma of a cruel, destructive, vindictive, bigoted god, doesn't mean I don't have a kind, loving God, who's function is to create, not destroy. And who is TOTALLY forgiving, and not just for holier than thou so called christians that judge at their own peril. You ignore your own bible, where it says "Judge not, and be not judged. Judge and receive the same judgement." Matthew 7:1

Well we just have to disagree about the existence of all those supernatural creatures Christians and Satanist believe in.

we don't actually HAVE TO-----we could quit talking about this stuff-----if we WANT to. I do not believe in the supernatural -----I believe in MORNING GLORY---------
A few years ago I was ill for a few months. It was spring time. By the time I got into my garden-------the MORNING GLORY (aka choke weed)
had murdered it. ----peoples is like
MORNIING GLORY in the GARDEN OF EDEN

He owes us nothing.

You can stop your evil false accusations. Just because I don't buy in to your dogma of a cruel, destructive, vindictive, bigoted god, doesn't mean I don't have a kind, loving God, who's function is to create, not destroy. And who is TOTALLY forgiving, and not just for holier than thou so called christians that judge at their own peril. You ignore your own bible, where it says "Judge not, and be not judged. Judge and receive the same judgement." Matthew 7:1

YES!!! poor "G-D" has control over all except the damned MORNING GLORY. for the record---morning glory is a pagan flower------it worships
the SUN

There is 1 God, pure and Holy, and he wants a deep relationship with you. Seek Him.

we don't actually HAVE TO-----we could quit talking about this stuff-----if we WANT to. I do not believe in the supernatural -----I believe in MORNING GLORY---------
A few years ago I was ill for a few months. It was spring time. By the time I got into my garden-------the MORNING GLORY (aka choke weed)

Hmmm yes well I believe Morning Glory's can bring you closer to reality than any Western religion. Certain varieties.

d-lysergic acid amide (LSA) is an alkaloid of the ergoline family and is found to be naturally occurring in a number of plants and fungi (other names include ‘ergine’ and ‘d-lysergamide’). LSA is considered to be a weaker but naturally-occurring form of lysergic acid diethlyamide (LSD).

The name ‘Morning Glory’ is used to identify the majority of plants of the Convulucae family, a large family consisting of over a thousand different species. A small percentage of this family possess psychoactive properties. The plants most often used include; Ipomoea violocae, Ipomoea tricolor and Rivea corymbosa /Turbina corymbosa. In Oaxaca, Mexico, the Chontal Indians, Mazatec Indians, Aztecs, and Zapotecs used Morning Glory as part of their shamanistic rituals.

d-Lysergic Acid Amide LSA - The Psychonaut

There is 1 God, pure and Holy, and he wants a deep relationship with you. Seek Him.
You are under the dilution that your religion has a monopoly on God.

He owes us nothing.

Again she ignores what she can't defend, and keeps digging that hole.

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

Hold on to your hats, things could get rough.
uhm

sodom wasn't blown up b/c of ass sex, it was blown up b/c of bad hospitality.

Hmmm yes well I believe Morning Glory's can bring you closer to reality than any Western religion. Certain varieties.

d-lysergic acid amide (LSA) is an alkaloid of the ergoline family and is found to be naturally occurring in a number of plants and fungi (other names include ‘ergine’ and ‘d-lysergamide’). LSA is considered to be a weaker but naturally-occurring form of lysergic acid diethlyamide (LSD).

The name ‘Morning Glory’ is used to identify the majority of plants of the Convulucae family, a large family consisting of over a thousand different species. A small percentage of this family possess psychoactive properties. The plants most often used include; Ipomoea violocae, Ipomoea tricolor and Rivea corymbosa /Turbina corymbosa. In Oaxaca, Mexico, the Chontal Indians, Mazatec Indians, Aztecs, and Zapotecs used Morning Glory as part of their shamanistic rituals.

d-Lysergic Acid Amide LSA - The Psychonaut[/QUO

thanks-----I was a bio major but -----preferred animal over plant------I am
delighted that my garden grows a SALAD flower which can be ----hopefully I got the right species -----be mixed with cucumbers -----and result in entertaining
hallucinations for dessert. Aztecs like
sun worshipping flowers so much that ----THEY ATE THEM and were delighted with the after-effects??? gee. They were very creative cooks

I can't believe I read this entire thread...

The God that so many Christians write about is the Titan named Chaos. Now as Christians will scream no that is a LIE, but Judaism has a lot of Greek Mythology to Sumerian Mythology and Samson is a good example seeing he is Hercules in Greek Mythology.

The destruction of Sodom was by a meteor and not a divine being. The story about Angels coming to Lot is a wonderful myth to teach us a lesson about how cultures viewed Homosexuality, but the reality is Sodom was never destroyed by a divine being and those stories were written by man.

So as I do find it amusing when someone grab their little black book and use the scriptures to support their close minded bigoted view the reality is the Bible was written by man and should be treated as a good scary book to scare ignorant and close minded people with but should not be the law of the land.

Now I know what I wrote will offend a few, but in the end the Bible is not the law of this country nor should it be, and I promise the chances of the U.S. will not meet the Sodom fate.

....and nobody but the OP said it would or should....I practice no Religion but it's always cute when people like you pontificate and pretend to be "knowledgeable" and "scholarly" while you put down the belief system of millions of people.

One should always preface a post like yours with "in my opinion".

One should always preface a post like yours with "in my opinion".

If you believe it, it's factual - why would you say "in my opinion" when you feel it's truth? You want someone to lie intentionally, and for what? Because it might offend someone? Please!

Again she ignores what she can't defend, and keeps digging that hole.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can try to put people on the defensive with those types of comments, but, God is in charge. Not you. And so it is.

Why did God destroy Sodom but is doing nothing to the US?

Has God changed his mind about homosexuality?

Forum List

Back