If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

Hold on to your hats, things could get rough.

chill out....... I kinda look forward to the first televised case of DIVORCE homosexual style --------uhm I hope Judge Mablean does it------I enjoy her SHRILL INDIGNATION

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

I think he apologized for that screw up a long time ago. Can you imagine his dismay when it turned out they guy his people said was honorable turned out to be an incestual pedophile? Yikes.

I think he apologized for that screw up a long time ago. Can you imagine his dismay when it turned out they guy his people said was honorable turned out to be an incestual pedophile? Yikes.

It may not be as dramatic as Sodom and Gomorrah but, this County is going down! Of course, the entire world is ultimately going down because it's Satan's domain. And his children are revellng now, even God said "Their is pleasure in sin... for a season.."

what people said LOT was honorable?--wasn't he drunk when he screwed his daughters. In the story---Lot is described as "honorable in his generation" ----which is a colloquialism for ----"relative to his place and time"----the story is presented as an historic event

It may not be as dramatic as Sodom and Gomorrah but, this County is going down! Of course, the entire world is ultimately going down because it's Satan's domain. And his children are revellng now, even God said "Their is pleasure in sin... for a season.."
Goddamn, 2000 years is a looooong season.

compared to eternity? It's a blink

from where is that quotation? When translating Hebrew poetry----the word "season" is used-----I think accurately---for the word "zmaan" (I think---don't quote me)

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

But his real problem is with how humans have sex?

standing on line in front of a public "ladies room" It's an ETERNITY

God deals with these things in His own way and His time frame. He also doesn't take direction from a lowly left loon so no apology forthcoming

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

But his real problem is with how humans have sex?

This is what becomes of someone that gets their Bible knowledge from a hateful Jewish comedian

Not for humans.

Not for humans.

You'll find out for yourself.... and it will be a lot sooner than 2,000 years.

A volcano destroyed Sodom. People should stop using God as excuses for archaic thinking or for their twisted reasoning. The first age of enlightenment occurred around the 14th/15th century when millions of righteous people died during the plaque. In the 18th century, people questioned why, when they did everything they were supposed to do to appease God, that entire cities were wiped out (Lisbon earthquake). Centuries of sacrifices saved no one, centuries of virtuous living saved no one...yet millions of people still believe it will and blame natural disasters on sinners. Religion is not a crutch or tool to be used to push personal agendas. It is a way for people to feel like they have a connection to God. In my opinion, it is the people who use God to harm others, physically and psychologically, that will pay the higher price. We are in Hurricane season, so I will assume that if a bad one hits, you will say it is God reacting to the Supreme Court ruling, although God will only be punishing a few instead of the whole. (head tilt)

Forum List

Back