If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

But his real problem is with how humans have sex?

This is what becomes of someone that gets their Bible knowledge from a hateful Jewish comedian

Funny thing about Christian Fundametalism is that taking the Bible literally didn't become vogue until the middle to late 20th century. What is even more funny is that those who take it literally only do so with certain parts of it while completely ignoring others. Of course, we have found that people who take their religious texts literally tend to become zealots who will go to great lengths to force their ways and ideas on everyone else. Radical Islam is a prime example.

Funny thing about deflection and non sequitur
They negate all that typing you just did

Butthurt much?

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

You are forgetting FREE CHOICE-----the concept is that God created the
garden but put people in it to just run wild-----but armed with big brains
I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

Hold on to your hats, things could get rough.

It may not be as dramatic as Sodom and Gomorrah but, this County is going down! Of course, the entire world is ultimately going down because it's Satan's domain. And his children are revellng now, even God said "Their is pleasure in sin... for a season.."

from where is that quotation? When translating Hebrew poetry----the word "season" is used-----I think accurately---for the word "zmaan" (I think---don't quote me)

In Hebrews:
Hebrews 11:24-26 King James Version
24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season
Hundreds of thousands chose to be burned at the stake rather than capitulate to be Catholic.

thanks----I think Hebrews was written in greek. ???? (don't quote me)

now that catholics can eat meat on Friday------some might change their minds

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

The men of Sodom wanted to rape the angels. Today's court decision was about gay marriage. I see a difference.

God created people and the garden, gave people free will, they chose wrong, now we pay.
God offered up Himself/Jesus as a sacrifice for us (undeserved).
You either accept or reject that sacrifice. Still free will. Arguing won't change reality.

The men of Sodom wanted to rape the angels. Today's court decision was about gay marriage. I see a difference.
Really? You think God sent the angels to Lot to tell him he was going to destroy Sodom for having sex with angels?

Wow.....so you really are crossing your fingers and hoping that God kills 300 million Americans........

God created people and the garden, gave people free will, they chose wrong, now we pay.
You either accept or reject that sacrifice. Still free will. Arguing won't change reality.
Your god sure holds a grudge. First he keeps Adam and Eve ignorant of evil, then brings thousands and thousands of years of punishment on all humans for Adam and Eve allowing Satan to deceive them. No wonder your god subjects children to pedophiles.

Wow.....so you really are crossing your fingers and hoping that God kills 300 million Americans........
Actually I'm hoping this proves the bible is a big lie.

I think he apologized for that screw up a long time ago. Can you imagine his dismay when it turned out they guy his people said was honorable turned out to be an incestual pedophile? Yikes.

Noah was a drunk too and god put him in charge of repopulating the world after he had that little temper tantrum and drowned everyone.

Apparently god likes drunks, incest and pedo's.

Well you will be equally disappointed as the Bible Thumpers who are hoping that God will destroy America.

Your god sure holds a grudge. First he keeps Adam and Eve ignorant of evil, then brings thousands and thousands of years of punishment on all humans for Adam and Eve allowing Satan to deceive them. No wonder your god subjects children to pedophiles.

And disease, birth defects, torture, murder, neglect, starvation -

Yep, he's really a good guy all righty.

I think God has lost a little bit on his fastball

He used to be much better at punishing sinners. Floods, lightning bolts, locusts, killing first born

He seems a little timid on this gay marriage stuff

Well you will be equally disappointed as the Bible Thumpers who are hoping that God will destroy America.
Clear as mud.

He's had 14 years to destroy the Netherlands...12 for Belgium, Ontario, and British Columbia...etc, etc. So I'm not really concerned.

Too funny, ignorant, but funny.

You could use an education.

He's had 14 years to destroy the Netherlands...12 for Belgium, Ontario, and British Columbia...etc, etc. So I'm not really concerned.
Neither was Sodom.

Too funny, ignorant, but funny.

You could use an education.
I don't go to church.

I can't believe I read this entire thread...

The God that so many Christians write about is the Titan named Chaos. Now as Christians will scream no that is a LIE, but Judaism has a lot of Greek Mythology to Sumerian Mythology and Samson is a good example seeing he is Hercules in Greek Mythology.

The destruction of Sodom was by a meteor and not a divine being. The story about Angels coming to Lot is a wonderful myth to teach us a lesson about how cultures viewed Homosexuality, but the reality is Sodom was never destroyed by a divine being and those stories were written by man.

So as I do find it amusing when someone grab their little black book and use the scriptures to support their close minded bigoted view the reality is the Bible was written by man and should be treated as a good scary book to scare ignorant and close minded people with but should not be the law of the land.

Now I know what I wrote will offend a few, but in the end the Bible is not the law of this country nor should it be, and I promise the chances of the U.S. will not meet the Sodom fate.

This is what becomes of someone that gets their Bible knowledge from a hateful Jewish comedian

Nah, from someone that is human and notes the epic hypocrisy of people that think their 'god' watches over them while they're driving but ignores the pleas of millions being brutally murdered.

What depraved mind worships a 'being' like that?

Forum List

Back