If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

You make assertions and then double down asserting they are correct. You have no proof therefore your assertion is invalid. What about this do you not get? State's interest in marriage is producing future citizens. Even if you want to argue for stability gay marriage does not provide that. W hat is the rate of failure among gay marriages?
Are you saying that the state's interest in marriage does not extend to division of property? If you are, I'm afraid any divorce lawyer would disabuse you of that notion.
Why is the state concerned with division of property? Lawyers are concerned with that.
You make no sense.

Gay Marriage Scares Oklahoma Rep So Much He Proposes Banning All Marriages

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:

And they say Republican's want less government, and they don't interfere into people's person lives....BOY, THAT IS RICH! LOL!
Why is it you liberals don't understand how the country was founded to work? Less government doesn't mean less states rights or less voice for the voter

I believe same sex marriage is now legal in 36 states. Soon it will be legal in all states. Suck on that, whydontcha. You don't get to trample on others Constitutional rights.
They're losing. They know they're losing...and it makes them cry.

It makes me giggle on the inside.

Why is it you liberals don't understand how the country was founded to work? Less government doesn't mean less states rights or less voice for the voter
States' Rights were effectively annulled by Gore v. Bush.
Link?
Link?!?! Is your memory that bad that you don't remember the USSC telling the FLSC that they couldn't rule on how their state's votes could be counted? :cuckoo:
So you have no proof for your assertion. This seems to be a pattern with you.
Actually the Court upheld states' rights, namely that the Secretary of State was responsible for elections.
You just arnet having a good day today, are you?

Guess Gore shouldn't have sued when he lost
It was Bush that sued. Gore just asked for a recount, but that was denied by the USSC overturning the FLSC and effectively ending the notion that there's any such thing as States' Rights.

And they say Republican's want less government, and they don't interfere into people's person lives....BOY, THAT IS RICH! LOL!
Hey dumbass, when the country was founded most people couldn't vote, and weren't supposed to. The majority doesn't get a say here, now you know.
That has nothing to do with what i posted
I'm helping you understand why you don't get a vote, and why you were never supposed to.
Derailing the intent doeant change the facts of why we ate united states. Dont you communists even understand the amendment process?
Could you please try a little to make sense?

You make assertions and then double down asserting they are correct. You have no proof therefore your assertion is invalid. What about this do you not get? State's interest in marriage is producing future citizens. Even if you want to argue for stability gay marriage does not provide that. W hat is the rate of failure among gay marriages?
Are you saying that the state's interest in marriage does not extend to division of property? If you are, I'm afraid any divorce lawyer would disabuse you of that notion.
Why is the state concerned with division of property? Lawyers are concerned with that.
You make no sense.
So...the state does not get involved? Only lawyers?

If this isn't the most petulant thing I've read from the Right wing today........:lol:

I believe same sex marriage is now legal in 36 states. Soon it will be legal in all states. Suck on that, whydontcha. You don't get to trample on others Constitutional rights.
Argument #2. Again.

Are my assertions incorrect? Aren't both of the situations I mentioned things into which the state gets involved? You're just using a cheap excuse to avoid admitting you're wrong.
The state gets involved in mail service too. So what? You have no proof whatsoever. You are merely asserting an opinion.
Are my assertions incorrect? That's the bottom line? IMO, you'ere just trying to weasel out of admitting what you said is untrue. I can keep this up as long as you can. All you're doing is making everyone more and more convinced you don't care about the truth. Address the question at hand and leave non-sequiturs like the P.O. out of it.
You keep posting opinions as though they were fact. When asked to support them you deflect to something else. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously?

Guess Gore shouldn't have sued when he lost
It was Bush that sued. Gore just asked for a recount, but that was denied by the USSC overturning the FLSC and effectively ending the notion that there's any such thing as States' Rights.
I've already explained why this is wrong. The Supreme Court upheld Florida's procedure.

Argument #2. Again.

Ah. Your 'secret arguments'. Again. Which you can't articulate, can't use, can't even describe.

Or as we like to call it, your 'tell'.

Hey dumbass, when the country was founded most people couldn't vote, and weren't supposed to. The majority doesn't get a say here, now you know.
That has nothing to do with what i posted
I'm helping you understand why you don't get a vote, and why you were never supposed to.
Derailing the intent doeant change the facts of why we ate united states. Dont you communists even understand the amendment process?
Could you please try a little to make sense?
That why you guys fail. Simple english escapes you

Last edited:

Argument #2. Again.

Ah. Your 'secret arguments'. Again. Which you can't articulate, can't use, can't even describe.

You havent been following this very closely, eh?
I laid out what Argument #1 and Arguiment #2 are. They are the only arguments for gay marriage. And they are both fallacious.

Argument #2. Again.

I laid out what Argument #1 and Arguiment #2 are.

Oh, I've been following the conversation. If you had arguments, you'd present them. Instead, you give us excuses for why you can't.

They are the only arguments for gay marriage. And they are both fallacious.

Says who? They're clearly compelling enough to win virtually every case in federal court case on the matter and convince the majority of Americans that gay marriage should be legal.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Argument #2. Again.

I laid out what Argument #1 and Arguiment #2 are.

Oh, I've been following the conversation. If you had arguments, you'd present them. Instead, you give us excuses for why you can't.

They are the only arguments for gay marriage. And they are both fallacious.

Says who? They're clearly compelling enough to win virtually every case in federal court case on the matter and convince the majority of Americans that gay marriage should be legal.

Show us. Don't tell us.
Wrong.
Argument #2.
Gay marriage has made inroads not because it was approved on a ballot. Indeed, the majority of referenda on gay marriage saw traditional marriage upheld. It won because activist judges, some of them gay themselves, overturned the will of the people.

Same sex already standard in some states.

Soon in all states

Plural marriage won't be far behind tho that might self-limit to Muslims in Mormons (ummmmmmm.....The Vast "Letter M" Conspiracy?)

But to be fair to Muslims equality for goats!

Can a line even be drawn there?

How about a boy-and-his-dog? Or does that, at least in DC, fall afoul of the pure food laws?

Forum List

Back