If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated

Why Paul Sperry’s Outing Of the Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, Is Important

DB Daily Update ^

The media wall of conspiratorial silence has been breached. – The identity of the fake “whistleblower” who conspired with Adam Schiff and his staff to serve as the kicking-off point for the Democrat/media-driven impeachment scam has been widely known for weeks now. It has been so widely known, in fact, that Paul Sperry, in his revelatory report on RealClearInvestigations, said this:

“… a handful of former colleagues have compiled a roughly 40-page research dossier on him. A classified version of the document is circulating on Capitol Hill, and briefings have been conducted based on it. One briefed Republican has been planning to unmask the whistleblower in a speech on the House floor.

“On the Internet, meanwhile, Ciaramella’s name for weeks has been bandied about on Twitter feeds and intelligence blogs as the suspected person who blew the whistle on the president. The mainstream media are also aware of his name.”

Yet, despite the broad knowledge of Ciaramella’s identity as the leaker – that’s really all he is – the fake news media has been so intimately complicit in the impeachment scam that literally every major outlet has played along with the pretense that he somehow deserves protection under a “whistleblower” law that doesn’t even apply to accusations made against any sitting president. As an arm of RealClearPolitics, a news aggregation site whose average of polls is regularly cited by every major news organization on a daily basis, RealClearInvestigations is in fact a part of the mainstream media and thus became the first to break through that solid wall of conspiratorial media silence Wednesday night.

“Everyone knows who he is. CNN knows. The Washington Post knows. The New York Times knows. Congress knows. The White House knows. Even the president knows who he is,” said Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst.

While conservative websites like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse revealed the leaker’s likely identity weeks ago, it was important for a mainstream media outlet to break through that conspiratorial wall in order to deny the ability of Democrat activist outlets to claim Ciaramella’s identity was somehow “confidential.” That excuse is now gone, although most of those outlets – including the increasingly swampy Fox News – continue to refuse to report the story this morning.

Make no mistake about it, that wall of conspiratorial silence constituted a direct assault not just on President Donald Trump, whose presidency is threatened by the false accusations made by this deep state functionary, but on the American people and their right to know who and what is behind all of this. The thought that the 2016 presidential election could be overturned based on accusations made by an accuser who would never be confronted by the accused or even identified to the public is the most un-American concept ever devised by political minds.

The utter mendacity behind that scheme becomes crystal clear now that we know who this guy really is:

– Ciaramella is a long-time associate of senior staff for Adam Schiff;

– Ciaramella has worked at various times for John Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and other Democrat skunks;

– In 2015 and 2016, Ciaramella worked on Ukraine policy with Biden and never raised a peep of alarm over Biden and his son’s obvious influence-peddling operation there;

– He was an Obama holdover on the initial Trump NSC staff, led by deep state snake H.R. McMaster, serving there until mid-2017 when he was revealed to be a serial leaker of classified information;

– While working at the NSC, Ciaramella was in fact instrumental in creating the false “Putin fired Comey” narrative that helped create the rationale for appointing a special counsel;

– Instead of being fired on the spot, McMaster intervened on his behalf and sent him to work at the CIA;

– Ciaramella was not on the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky, and has zero first-hand knowledge of anything that was said on that call;

– All of the allegations made in his false “whistleblower” complaint come from second-and-third-hand hearsay accounts, with much of it very likely coming from fellow deep state functionary Alexander Vindman, who is most likely the second fake whistleblower in this impeachment scam.

Ciramella is, in other words, the classic example of the sort of anti-American deep state functionaries who remain embeded throughout the federal bureaucracy, especially in our intelligence community, Department of Justice and at the State Department. Obama literally filled our government with this kind of disloyal hack, people who have no respect whatsoever for our nation’s electoral process, and who place their their political ideology above the good of the country.

No wonder Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and the disloyal hacks who infest our national news media outlets were so desperate to keep his identity a secret. Paul Sperry and the editors at RealClearInvestigations deserve medals for breaching that wall of conspiratorial silence.

What's this "if" stuff? How about getting some real evidence before smearing the guy?
I know right?? All the Democrats have done is smear Trump without real evidence. Glad you see it too.
You obviously don't "know" much. All Trump and his minions have been doing is impede the gathering of evidence. Isn't that what known as "consciousness of guilt"?
They're not gathering evidence they're manufacturing it. That's why they're being stonewalled. Obama did much the same to his detractors.... Still doing it to this day in fact.
How did Vindman manufacture evidence? All I see from Trump's minions are accusations without backup. Say what you want about Obama, but it's irrelevant to the Trump case.

What's this "if" stuff? How about getting some real evidence before smearing the guy?
I know right?? All the Democrats have done is smear Trump without real evidence. Glad you see it too.
You obviously don't "know" much. All Trump and his minions have been doing is impede the gathering of evidence. Isn't that what known as "consciousness of guilt"?
No President in history has been more open and transparent. The White House provided a million and a half documents to the Mueller people and claimed executive privilege on no one.
Everyone was allowed to speak with Mueller. He released the entire transcript of this call. You seem like a child.
Nice try at deflection, but this isn't about Mueller and why do we need your word on the transcript when we've got an a person testifying who actually listened to the call and tried to warn the president? What we've got here is someone that thinks they're a genius and won't listen to those who know what they're talking about.

Is it your brain that is absent?

No President in history has been more open and transparent. The White House provided a million and a half documents to the Mueller people and claimed executive privilege on no one.
Everyone was allowed to speak with Mueller. He released the entire transcript of this call. You seem like a child.
Nice try at deflection, but this isn't about Mueller and why do we need your word on the transcript when we've got an a person testifying who actually listened to the call and tried to warn the president? What we've got here is someone that thinks they're a genius and won't listen to those who know what they're talking about.
Is it your brain that is absent?
No, I'm not a Trump supporter.

The purpose of being a “whistleblower” is to expose wrongdoing perpetrated by people in power whose actions are being concealed from the public, oversight officials, and/or law enforcement. It is never to be used for political gain, whether personal or on behalf of others. It is also not supposed to be used as a ploy against one’s political opponents or the political opponents of those with whom the whistleblower is attached.

In other words, blowing the whistle is not supposed to be weaponized for political purposes, but if it turns out CIA operative Eric Ciaramella is the Ukraine whistleblower, his report can only be viewed as an attempted political assassination. We know this because he has been actively involved in multiple attempts to take down the President even before he was elected. He is the “Deep State” pawn many on the right have condemned, a pawn who has reported multiple instances of the President’s “wrongdoings” which invariably turned out to be false.

If anyone can be less credible than Adam Schiff, it’s Eric Ciaramella. When other news outlets pointed out the whistleblower was a Democrat, I shrugged. No big deal. A person’s allegiance to an opposing party does not eliminate credibility in and of itself. But when it was revealed that he worked for former Vice President Joe Biden, his credibility started slipping away, even in the eyes of skeptics like me. Now, we’re learning he has a long history of attempts to expose President Trump, including getting fired from the NSC for leaking information to the press. His attachments to John Brennan, Adam Schiff, Susan Rice, and others who have worked against the President is the cherry on top of the obliteration of his credibility.

If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated
A. It's just speculation.

B. It wouldn't matter anyway. The whistleblower's job is to bring wrongdoing to the attention of the correct authorities to investigation. The investigation in this matter has not only confirmed the original concern but uncovered even more thanks to witness testimony.

You continue to be the least informed person in the group
Least amount of critical thinking skills
But I notice you cannot refute anything I said.

You must FORGET ABOUT WORKING FOR BIDEN...the BIG TAKEAWAY is that this subversive, party of INFANTICIDE toad worked for BRENNAN....THIS ALONE TIES BRENNAN INTO THE DOSSIER, RUSSIAGATE SCANDAL, AND THE IMPEACHMENT....HE IS THE KEY EVEN GOING BACK TO THE SURRENDER MONKEY HIMSELF....Believe me AG Barr has all this information and will be acting on it....Brennan will enjoy the rest of his life in jail...UNLESS, he outs EVERYONE involved with a plea deal... better put SECURITY all around him as he CAN involve the Hildebeast and if they can Arkancide Epstein in his jail cell, Brennan is an EASY TARGET being out and walking around....Seth Rich would certainly agree...if still alive!

No President in history has been more open and transparent.

The White House provided a million and a half documents to the Mueller people and claimed executive privilege on no one.
Everyone was allowed to speak with Mueller.
He released the entire transcript of this call.

You seem like a child.
Lol!!

tRump tell you that?

He lies, you know.

Mueller told me
(although he has been known to tell some whoppers)
Please quote that or admit you are lying.

(I already know you are lying)

The purpose of being a “whistleblower” is to expose wrongdoing perpetrated by people in power whose actions are being concealed from the public, oversight officials, and/or law enforcement. It is never to be used for political gain, whether personal or on behalf of others. It is also not supposed to be used as a ploy against one’s political opponents or the political opponents of those with whom the whistleblower is attached.

In other words, blowing the whistle is not supposed to be weaponized for political purposes, but if it turns out CIA operative Eric Ciaramella is the Ukraine whistleblower, his report can only be viewed as an attempted political assassination. We know this because he has been actively involved in multiple attempts to take down the President even before he was elected. He is the “Deep State” pawn many on the right have condemned, a pawn who has reported multiple instances of the President’s “wrongdoings” which invariably turned out to be false.

If anyone can be less credible than Adam Schiff, it’s Eric Ciaramella. When other news outlets pointed out the whistleblower was a Democrat, I shrugged. No big deal. A person’s allegiance to an opposing party does not eliminate credibility in and of itself. But when it was revealed that he worked for former Vice President Joe Biden, his credibility started slipping away, even in the eyes of skeptics like me. Now, we’re learning he has a long history of attempts to expose President Trump, including getting fired from the NSC for leaking information to the press. His attachments to John Brennan, Adam Schiff, Susan Rice, and others who have worked against the President is the cherry on top of the obliteration of his credibility.

B. It wouldn't matter anyway. The whistleblower's job is to bring wrongdoing to the attention of the correct authorities to investigation. The investigation in this matter has not only confirmed the original concern but uncovered even more thanks to witness testimony.

It's just nonsense.

Democrats leave the president alone ,, you are destroying this country with your antics
Bullshit, we are trying to save our country from a wannabe tin pot dictator.
Yes deregulating everything promoting the second amendment free speech is really dictating look in the mirror retard you are the dictators, leave the guy alone . You been warned
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Fuck off you brainless twit.

I've been warned.... Lollollol......

They're not gathering evidence they're manufacturing it. That's why they're being stonewalled. Obama did much the same to his detractors.... Still doing it to this day in fact.
How did Vindman manufacture evidence? All I see from Trump's minions are accusations without backup. Say what you want about Obama, but it's irrelevant to the Trump case.
He had no evidence. He gave his opinion.

Democrats leave the president alone ,, you are destroying this country with your antics
Yes deregulating everything promoting the second amendment free speech is really dictating look in the mirror retard you are the dictators, leave the guy alone . You been warned
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

You’re going down the road of a fringe group we need Democrats to give Republicans some competition.. stop embarrassing your self

It's just nonsense.
The whole thread is nonsense. I'm not surprised you cannot defend it.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

You’re going down the road of a fringe group we need Democrats to give Republicans some competition.. stop embarrassing your self

Let them all commit suicide.
The Republicans and The Rino's can compromise to run good Government.

It's just nonsense.
The whole thread is nonsense. I'm not surprised you cannot defend it.

I have yet to see a thread where you informed yourself in a matter where you would be able to have an actual conversation.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha!!!!!

Competition for what? Most impeachable offenses committed? Least qualified judge appointed? Most lies told?

You morons can keep it.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha!!!!!

Competition for what? Most impeachable offenses committed? Least qualified judge appointed? Most lies told?

You morons can keep it.
Umm ok lol coo koo lol

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Meanwhile, in reality, the house holds the full impeachment vote and more damning testimony is scheduled for today.

Feel free to join us after you've slept it off.

Forum List

Back