If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated

A. It's just speculation.

B. It wouldn't matter anyway. The whistleblower's job is to bring wrongdoing to the attention of the correct authorities to investigation. The investigation in this matter has not only confirmed the original concern but uncovered even more thanks to witness testimony.

You continue to be the least informed person in the group
Least amount of critical thinking skills
But I notice you cannot refute anything I said.

It's just nonsense.
The whole thread is nonsense. I'm not surprised you cannot defend it.

I have yet to see a thread where you informed yourself in a matter where you would be able to have an actual conversation.
What's to converse about?

You posted nonsense.

I called it nonsense.

There, we conversed.

Bullshit, we are trying to save our country from a wannabe tin pot dictator.
Yes deregulating everything promoting the second amendment free speech is really dictating look in the mirror retard you are the dictators, leave the guy alone . You been warned
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Fuck off you brainless twit.

I've been warned.... Lollollol......
You’re going down the road of a fringe group we need Democrats to give Republicans some competition.. stop embarrassing your self

Let them all commit suicide.
The Republicans and The Rino's can compromise to run good Government.
Youniidsme
Yes deregulating everything promoting the second amendment free speech is really dictating look in the mirror retard you are the dictators, leave the guy alone . You been warned
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

You’re going down the road of a fringe group we need Democrats to give Republicans some competition.. stop embarrassing your self

Meanwhile, in reality, the house holds the full impeachment vote and more damning testimony is scheduled for today.

Feel free to join us after you've slept it off.
I don’t know if anyone told you.. we have the transcript. Spread the word lol

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Meanwhile, in reality, the house holds the full impeachment vote and more damning testimony is scheduled for today.

There is no doubt that he is -

A troll
A retard
A deep state bot -

prolly all three.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Yeah, you might have missed this with your head stuck so far up tRump's ass, but it turns out that "complete transcript" ain't all that complete.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Why do you think the evidence is "damning" against our President?

All we've seen are selectively leaked snippets of the testimony. leaked by the Pencil Necked Geek.

If it was truly "damning", Shifty Schiff would be broadcasting it live from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Not doing it behind closed doors.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Yeah, you might have missed this with your head stuck so far up tRump's ass, but it turns out that "complete transcript" ain't all that complete.

Yes -
It is lacking the changes that some in the Intelligence Community tried to make.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Yea sure it’s noT lol hahah THE MAIN WITNESS UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAID IT IS LOL

Youniidsme

Yea sure it’s noT lol hahah THE MAIN WITNESS UKRAINE PRESIDENT SAID IT IS LOL

He is not looped in on The Corruption behind the witch hunt.

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

There is no doubt that he is -

A troll
A retard
A deep state bot -

prolly all three.
You guys love me!

You really love me!

tenor.gif

Shifty Schiff et al's main point is that somehow the Biden Family is exempt from having to obey the laws, and President Trump is committing an "impeachable" offense by investigating them.

The query for libs is where in the US Code does declaring one's candidacy for the Presidency exempt them from abiding by the law and being exempt from people even looking at their activities?

I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Youniidsme
I've been warned?

LMf'nAO!!!!

Why do you think the evidence is "damning" against our President?

All we've seen are selectively leaked snippets of the testimony. leaked by the Pencil Necked Geek.

If it was truly "damning", Shifty Schiff would be broadcasting it live from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Not doing it behind closed doors.
All goes public in a few days kiddo, how you gonna deny it then?

Shifty Schiff et al's main point is that somehow the Biden Family is exempt from having to obey the laws, and President Trump is committing an "impeachable" offense by investigating them.

The query for libs is where in the US Code does declaring one's candidacy for the Presidency exempt them from abiding by the law and being exempt from people even looking at their activities?

The establishment in each party is so used to simply being above the law, that this actually makes sense to some.

What's this "if" stuff? How about getting some real evidence before smearing the guy?
Irony.
Why? Every time the Dems try to get evidence from a witness the Reps smear them. You can't deny it. The evidence is everywhere.

Its known as "impeaching the witness", vetting them, making sure that any witnesses are as pure as the driven snow. Assessing the credibility of witnesses is part of the process.

Forum List

Back