If Democrats want me to vote for them, they're going about it all wrong...

For the 10,000 time that's not an abortion. One bad translation mentions a womb; that's not what it is.

Bullshit, but just to be nice, I'll concede that, as long as you understand it's just for the purposes of this discussion. That puts us back at square one. Abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

Don't be "nice", that verse does not mention abortion. But why should the Bible have to mention "abortion". It doesn't mention "domestic violence" per se either, or "sexual assault", but it's implied through rape and etc.

I mean really

The bible encourages domestic violence.

How many times have you read the Bible through?

I'm sure I know as much as you do. What would you like to know?

How many times have you read the Bible through? Me: twice all the way through. Reading the NT through now for many more times than twice. Now, if you have not read the entire Bible through twice, and parts of it much more than twice, plus studies, how can you "know more than me"?

Now, if you have not read the entire Bible through twice, and parts of it much more than twice, plus studies, how can you "know more than me"?
A matter of retaining the information, Shirley? I mean you even haven't been able to retain the phrase 'know as much as you' for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Bullshit, but just to be nice, I'll concede that, as long as you understand it's just for the purposes of this discussion. That puts us back at square one. Abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

Don't be "nice", that verse does not mention abortion. But why should the Bible have to mention "abortion". It doesn't mention "domestic violence" per se either, or "sexual assault", but it's implied through rape and etc.

I mean really

How many times have you read the Bible through? Me: twice all the way through. Reading the NT through now for many more times than twice. Now, if you have not read the entire Bible through twice, and parts of it much more than twice, plus studies, how can you "know more than me"?

I've read A Tale of Two Cities 3 or four times, but that doesn't make me Dickens. I've still spent more time studying the bible than I ever spent with that book. Do you have a point?

they want to raise taxes

they want to let in endless streams of millions of illegal aliens

they want as many babies to be aborted as possible

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

they hate white people and I'm white

they hate straight people and I'm straight

they hate Christians and I'm Christian

...give me one reason I should ever vote Democrat.

Sorry to tell you Rook but the Democrats don't want your vote. They are working real hard not to need it at all.

^^^^^^This. The Democrats no longer care, nor want to represent the Middle Income White person. Mainly White Males, but White Woman to a degree also, if they are responsible adults that don't act like victims and look to the "State" for everything.

They are replacing this demographic with ILLEGAL ALIENS, refugees, and Millennials who've been indoctrinated and brainwashed by our Educational System. It's working.

I mean really

I've read A Tale of Two Cities 3 or four times, but that doesn't make me Dickens. I've still spent more time studying the bible than I ever spent with that book. Do you have a point?

I've read the Bible through twice but I'm not saying that makes me God either. You claimed to know more than me about the Bible. So tell me where the Bible encourages domestic violence.

they want to raise taxes

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

You're wrong all 7 counts, and no, Democrats don't want you to vote for them.

Because if you aren't a millionaire, voting Republican makes as much sense as a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

You vote for people who've been chipping away at your middle class lifestyle for decades... because they promise you abortion is going to get banned some day, and nothing bothers you more than women deciding to control their own lady parts.

But funny thing happens. You have less rights at work, the rich pay less in taxes, and you pay more...

But on these social issues, abortions keep happening and the gays can get married now.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to see what is going on.

We are going for the votes of people who are smart enough to see this.

they want to raise taxes

Lies. An age-old tactic. Tell them often and repeatedly and people will believe them. Suckers are born every minute.

they want to raise taxes

"they want to raise taxes"

on the rich

"they want to let in endless streams of millions of illegal aliens"

trying to save the lives of people being persecuted and exterminated in their own countries because all life is precious

"they want as many babies to be aborted as possible"

lie. Merely providing women with the right to choose for themselves.

Think of it this way; your wife is pregnant and a new test determines that your child is going to be gay! Now you, too, can abort it!.....

"they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming""

Lie, nonsense.....They want to keep the economy AND prevent global warming disasters.

"they hate white people and I'm white"

Lie. I'm white. All the liberals I know in my area are white.

"they hate straight people and I'm straight"

ok....you are truly deranged

"they hate Christians and I'm Christian"

They may hate evangelical christians as any rational person should but they don't hate moderate or liberal christians.. It takes a truly deranged lunatic to actually believe that ALL christians are right wing. You are truly nutso.

"...give me one reason I should ever vote Democrat."

Please do NOT vote for democrats. You are a deranged hate filled blood thirsty piece of shit and we do NOT want you on our team.

I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't for killing unborn babies. I could be wrong, I mean I only used to lead a bible study group and all....
It must be in the fine print because I couldn't find any reference to abortion in there either.

Oh, it's in there. Here's the instructions for the priest to perform them.
Ordeal of the bitter water - Wikipedia

Please don't pretend you have a clue what the bible says. It's an inaccurate translation.

Bitter Water that Causes a Curse: Does Numbers 5:11-22 Condone Abortion?

Skeptics claim that these verses prove that the God of the Old Testament condones abortion. As Atheist John Hamill wrote: “The verses appear to describe explicit divine support for abortion. In fact, the context in which it seems that Yahweh approves of abortion, is when a husband wishes to force his wife to terminate a pregnancy (even against her will) if he suspects he may not be the biological father.”1 Do these verses condone abortion?2

First, it is important to ask why the skeptic believes this passage discusses abortion. The bulk of the passage has to do with adultery and nowhere even mentions pregnancy. The accusation of condoning abortion is based primarily, if not entirely, on the final verses that say of the woman “your womb miscarry” and “may this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells and your womb miscarries.” In truth, the NIV in this case provides an unfortunate and inaccurate translation of the terms in the passage. Compare how these terms from verses 21 and 22 are translated in other versions.

NKJV: “when the Lord makes your thigh rot and your belly swell…and make your belly swell and your thigh rot.”

KJV: “when the Lord doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell…to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot.”

ESV: “when the Lord makes your thigh fall away and your body swell…and make your womb swell and your thigh fall away.”

ASV: “doth make thy thigh fall away, and thy body to swell…and make thy body to swell, and thy thigh fall away.”

Notice that other translations say nothing about a miscarriage or miscarrying. The term that the NIV translates “womb” is yarek. This word actually means “thigh, loin, side, or base.”3 It can be used to describe both males and females. It is used in Genesis 32:25 to describe the area that God wounded on Jacob when they wrestled, described as “the socket of his hip” (NKJV). It obviously could not have been Jacob’s “womb.” Judges 3:16 contains the word, describing Ehud’s dagger that he fastened “on his right thigh.” Furthermore, the term translated “miscarry” is the Hebrew word naphal, which means, “to fall, waste away, rot.”4 It can be used as broadly as an animal falling into a pit (as in Exodus 21:33), a sword falling from one’s hand (Ezekiel 30:22), or a violent or untimely death (Judges 5:27).

Last edited:
Trust me, the Dems aren't seeking your vote.
That's right, they're not. They've written off my vote, and the vote of almost everyone else who is white and middle-class. That's pretty stupid, don't you think?

they want to raise taxes

on the rich

trying to save the lives of people being persecuted and exterminated in their own countries because all life is precious

Think of it this way; your wife is pregnant and a new test determines that your child is going to be gay! Now you, too, can abort it!.....

"they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming""

Lie, nonsense.....They want to keep the economy AND prevent global warming disasters.

They may hate evangelical christians as any rational person should but they don't hate moderate or liberal christians.. It takes a truly deranged lunatic to actually believe that ALL christians are right wing. You are truly nutso.

Please do NOT vote for democrats. You are a deranged hate filled blood thirsty piece of shit and we do NOT want you on our team.
Right, Democrats have written off white middle-class voters like me, calling us "deplorables." What an idiot you are to go along with it.

Dem's allowed 60,000 illegal kids to pour into the country...in just the past 40 days. 27% of voters in California were not even born in this country. There's a new cold war, Dem's vs the U.S.

While Democrats whine about how we should have compassion on illegals, they set up butcher shops all over the country to kill and chop up babies.

Democrats are sick, twisted and cruel, and most will go to hell.

Because if you aren't a millionaire, voting Republican makes as much sense as a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

You vote for people who've been chipping away at your middle class lifestyle for decades... because they promise you abortion is going to get banned some day, and nothing bothers you more than women deciding to control their own lady parts.

But funny thing happens. You have less rights at work, the rich pay less in taxes, and you pay more...

But on these social issues, abortions keep happening and the gays can get married now.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to see what is going on.

We are going for the votes of people who are smart enough to see this.

Joe votes for whoever hates religious people the most, because he is a dried up tired old fart, who will make the world a better place when he is 6 feet under it.

they want to raise taxes

Judging from your posting history I don't think any Democrats want your vote.

they want to raise taxes

on the rich

it shows how much of a fucking tool you are by being able to declare all life precious just before condoning abortion on demand.

Forum List

Back