If Democrats want me to vote for them, they're going about it all wrong...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
they want to raise taxes

they want to let in endless streams of millions of illegal aliens

they want as many babies to be aborted as possible

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

they hate white people and I'm white

they hate straight people and I'm straight

they hate Christians and I'm Christian

...give me one reason I should ever vote Democrat.

I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't for killing unborn babies. I could be wrong, I mean I only used to lead a bible study group and all....

they want to raise taxes

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

The DNC understands that there dumb right wingers who will never vote for them. I'm pretty sure they aren't losing any sleep over your vote.

they want to raise taxes

You’re the perfect Republican – that each item in your post is a lie is proof of that.

For example, the vast majority of Democrats are Christian.

I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't for killing unborn babies. I could be wrong, I mean I only used to lead a bible study group and all....
It must be in the fine print because I couldn't find any reference to abortion in there either.

Oh, it's in there. Here's the instructions for the priest to perform them.
Ordeal of the bitter water - Wikipedia

For the 10,000 time that's not an abortion. One bad translation mentions a womb; that's not what it is.

they want to raise taxes

Sorry to tell you Rook but the Democrats don't want your vote. They are working real hard not to need it at all.

they want to raise taxes

- they want to raise taxes

Obama cut taxes or did you just miss that one because he is a demo

Kennedy cut taxes and he was the first president to do it and eveyone after him has done it

- they want to let in endless streams of millions of illegal aliens

Illegal aliens have been coming to America for the last 200 years when both repubs and demos were presidents

Even illegal aliens are human beings and they just want to be treated as such
You say your a Christian and you do not have any compassion for illegal aliens

- they want as many babies to be aborted as possible

They just want to leave that decision to the individual instead of having the state make the decision for them.

A study in the journal Forensic Science International looked at three decades worth of filicide cases (between 1976 and 2007) and found they occurred about 500 times a year in the US

Scientist who study it agree that it is real. Just because people with no degrees disagree doesn't mean that it is not real

really well it seems that a whole lot of white people are demos

there are a lot straight people who are demos who are straight, they just believe that in individual freedom to choose

I am pretty sure there are demos who are Christians and they do not hate themselves

Vote for whomever floats your boat that is what a democracy is

It must be in the fine print because I couldn't find any reference to abortion in there either.

For the 10,000 time that's not an abortion. One bad translation mentions a womb; that's not what it is.

Bullshit, but just to be nice, I'll concede that, as long as you understand it's just for the purposes of this discussion. That puts us back at square one. Abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

Bullshit, but just to be nice, I'll concede that, as long as you understand it's just for the purposes of this discussion. That puts us back at square one. Abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

Don't be "nice", that verse does not mention abortion. But why should the Bible have to mention "abortion". It doesn't mention "domestic violence" per se either, or "sexual assault", but it's implied through rape and etc.

I mean really

Don't be "nice", that verse does not mention abortion. But why should the Bible have to mention "abortion". It doesn't mention "domestic violence" per se either, or "sexual assault", but it's implied through rape and etc.

I mean really

The bible encourages domestic violence.

I mean really

How many times have you read the Bible through?

I mean really

How many times have you read the Bible through?

I'm sure I know as much as you do. What would you like to know?

New Topics

Forum List

Back