If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Latinos are projected to overtake Blacks as the major minority before too long, which - IMO - is why you have seen the DNC's shift towards defending / protecting illegals, Sanctuary cities, etc while Blacks are being ignored / 'neglected' more and more by Democrats.

Besides, Democrats used 'economic slavery' to build up a pretty much self-sustaining dependency of Blacks on the government / Democrats - time to work on Latinos coming into the country.
What a load ,,,,,One of your bigger ones

"Latinos are going to be the main drivers of population growth and compositional change in the U.S., but not due to immigration. The bulk of growth and change in the Latino population in the U.S. over the next decades will be due to births rather than to immigration. This means that Latino population growth and demographic diversity will continue and that migration trends can only accelerate the pace of change but will not reverse it."

-- The 'majority-minority' America is coming, so why not get ready?

Again, as well, Democrats have already 'cornered the market', so to speak, regarding blacks. They have a 'captured audience', have already successfully created a self-sustaining dependency of blacks on govt / DNC-supported/provided hand-outs / programs.

Latinos are a rabidly increasing 'market', one that will outgrow that f the 'black' minority demographic. Heck, as shown/reported, they are on pace to be the new majority in a few 'short' years to come. Democrats do not see them - just like they do with blacks - as anything but a source of votes right now.

Latinos are projected to overtake Blacks as the major minority before too long, which - IMO - is why you have seen the DNC's shift towards defending / protecting illegals, Sanctuary cities, etc while Blacks are being ignored / 'neglected' more and more by Democrats.

Besides, Democrats used 'economic slavery' to build up a pretty much self-sustaining dependency of Blacks on the government / Democrats - time to work on Latinos coming into the country.

We help those who need help

Those groups who are being scapegoated by the right........They are the reason you are struggling!
Be afraid, be VERY afraid

Just wondering what your opinions are on this hypothetical that wont happen.

100% yes.

If blacks voted Republican, the Dems would talk about the inner city murders every day.

What is it, 600 murdered in Chicago alone his year?

Dems don't give a squirt of poss about blacks. They just want votes.
Only an ignorant asshat would claim Democrats don't talk about the violence in Chicago.

Oh they talk about it alright...they talked about it in their emails to not bring it up.

Only a stupid fuck would claim they care about blacks for anything other than votes.

The fact they want to flood the country with non skilled immigrant labor proves this to anyone who doesn't have brain damage from an industrial accident.

Leaked 2015 Memo Told Dems: 'Don't Offer Support' For Black Lives Matter Policy Positions | HuffPost

You are such a lying fuck just like your orange master. There has been a lot of conversation to this problem & actions taken to try to help.

Democrats are for equal rights for all. Republicans aren't.

Democrats are for programs to help poorer people get a leg up. Republicans want to drug test them before their kids can eat.

So fuck you & your same old Republican lies.

100% yes.

If blacks voted Republican, the Dems would talk about the inner city murders every day.

Only an ignorant asshat would claim Democrats don't talk about the violence in Chicago.

Oh they talk about it alright...they talked about it in their emails to not bring it up.

Only a stupid fuck would claim they care about blacks for anything other than votes.

The fact they want to flood the country with non skilled immigrant labor proves this to anyone who doesn't have brain damage from an industrial accident.

Leaked 2015 Memo Told Dems: 'Don't Offer Support' For Black Lives Matter Policy Positions | HuffPost

You are such a lying fuck just like your orange master. There has been a lot of conversation to this problem & actions taken to try to help.

Democrats are for programs to help poorer people get a leg up. Republicans want to drug test them before their kids can eat.

I personally think that SNAP benefits should be tied to drug tests. I see too many people where I live that "sell" their stamps to other people for cash at half the value of the stamps. Or people will buy cases of pop that is on sale and take it to small mom & pop markets and sell them to them. It's so bad that stores have had to put limits on the number of cases of pop people can buy with their EBT card. I think it would almost be better for some of the SNAP benefits be like WIC where there are specific foods you have to get like milk, cereal, veggies, juice, etc.

If that was to actually happen, i think they would. Because thats how much they suck.
Funny considering that all black problems are caused by Republican policy. Discrimination lack of programs for training and education, crap minimum wage crap schools crap etc etc etc. All part of the pander to the rich screw the non rich GOP b*******

If that was to actually happen, i think they would. Because thats how much they suck.
Funny considering that all black problems are caused by Republican policy. Discrimination lack of programs for training and education, crap minimum wage crap schools crap etc etc etc. All part of the pander to the rich screw the non rich GOP b*******

I don't know why the fuck you think my post is funny. First off where I live it isn't Blacks selling their stamps, it's whites... and it is a fact that is is rampant. It's sad, there are people that even try and sell their baby formula they buy with their WIC on local Facebook groups... but thankfully those groups usually take them down as soon as the pop up.

Why do people act like there arent any communists in america?
ATTENTION dumbfucks, there are some that post here, today. in 2017
Goddamn

Show us some Sen McCarthy
Tehon and that new poster off the top of my head.
There are communist forums.
There is a communist party.
There might not be as many people in it as other groups, but there are some.

OMG :ack-1:

The Red Menace!
?

Why are you asking questions for which leftists/Communists/Liberals have no answers?

Here, let me answer your question for YOU----------->if blacks started voting GOP, the Dems would start calling them names, just like they do every other person who votes for Republicans. Would the left start addressing their problems? NO! Why? Because once you join the GOP, the only problem you have inside the country is...............LIBERAL/COMMUNIST/LEFTIST/DEMOCRATS, and no matter how dizzy and illogical we all know these people are, they aren't going to eliminate themselves from the political scene-) They will just start pitting the Hispanics against the Black people since, that is how they roll!

100% yes.

Democrats are for equal rights for illegal wetbacks....Democrats are for programs that help illegal wetbacks....they'll quickly fuck over a hurting American to help that foreign wetback and somehow you Loons are cool with it...HOW?

"Republicans want to drug test them before their kids can eat."
Republicans want to create safe work environments. They want cheaper liability insurance for employers. This bothers you....how?
Do you think the drug addict deserves to beat the sober guy out of the job?

I'm thinking you've been on the Demo tit for way too long...your logic is skewed...you get that way when you've bottom fed for too long.
Do you have neck tattoos?

100% yes.

Democrats are for equal rights for illegal wetbacks....Democrats are for programs that help illegal wetbacks....they'll quickly fuck over a hurting American to help that foreign wetback and somehow you Loons are cool with it...HOW?

Republicans want to create safe work environments. They want cheaper liability insurance for employers. This bothers you....how?

I'm thinking you've been on the Demo tit for way too long...your logic is skewed...you get that way when you've bottom fed for too long.

It's amazing to me how BLACKS vote democrat when it's so obvious that Democrats don't give a shit about blacks, or else the DEMS wouldn't be bringing in a NEW underclass of illegal immigrants to COMPETE with blacks for unskilled jobs.

Let's walk Progs through this...

IF YOU BRING IN CHEAP LABOR FROM OTHER COUNTRIES,YOU INCREASE THE SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOR AND MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR AMERICAN CITIZEN BLACKS TO GET JOBS.

Last edited:
Blacks are the most reliable voting bloc in the country for the Democrats.

Here is the playbook in visual form. It has one play. It will not change until BLACK folks wake up.....

Black%20VoteCart(1).jpg

This woman calls herself "RedPillBlack"
She's my hero! I'll take 100 of her tyvm.

I challenge ALL black Democrats to watch this....unless you're scared shitless.

How To Get Off The Democrat Plantation

Last edited:
Blacks are the most reliable voting bloc in the country for the Democrats.

Here is the playbook in visual form. It has one play. It will not change until BLACK folks wake up.....

Black%20VoteCart(1).jpg

This woman calls herself "RedPillBlack"
She's my hero! I'll take 100 of her tyvm.

I challenge ALL black Democrats to watch this....unless you're scared shitless.

How To Get Off The Democrat Plantation

Dems hate self reliant blacks.

They need black victims who they can convince to vote Democrat.

Diamond and Silk are BADASSES! They aren't PUPPETS of the liberal elite.

100% yes.

It's amazing to me how BLACKS vote democrat when it's so obvious that Democrats don't give a shit about blacks, or else the DEMS wouldn't be bringing in a NEW underclass of illegal immigrants to COMPETE with blacks for unskilled jobs.

Let's walk Progs through this...

IF YOU BRING IN CHEAP LABOR FROM OTHER COUNTRIES,. YOU INCREASE THE SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOR AND MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR AMERICAN CITIZEN BLACKS TO GET JOBS.

Brown is the new Black to Democrats....they've done their due-diligence...they know wetbacks are human cockroaches and will multiply at a much faster rate than Blacks....Democrats know they're running out of time...growing their constituency is paramount...complete irrelevance is just around the corner.

Forum List

Back