Zone1 If Big News Breaks

Then chances are someone has already created a thread on it. Please use the Search function before starting a new topic and save us the trouble of having to spend time closing or merging ten additional discussions on the same topic. Thanks
I honestly do try but your search engine doesn't always bring them up. Most especially if the source we are bringing has a very different headline than one already posted.

Also as a personal preference, I do wish the mods would discuss allowing a bit of leeway when it comes to multiple threads on a topic. The trolls here too often jump in and put such a toxic spin on it that any kind of rational discussion is pretty much impossible or is at least strongly discouraged.

Two or three threads on the same topic but coming at it from different perspectives shouldn't clutter up the board all that much maybe?

Then chances are someone has already created a thread on it. Please use the Search function before starting a new topic and save us the trouble of having to spend time closing or merging ten additional discussions on the same topic. Thanks

Your search function sucks dude
Also not all titles reflect the actual topic/links of the thread.

it's not the end of the world if two topics have a similar headline, just my opinion, as long as it doesn't get out of hand

For once you're right and actually do have a point. If the same topic keeps popping up again and again then I could see why it would get annoying.

well it's not a popularity contest. he has to do his job regardless of being liked or not. that's why i've never wanted to be a mod. i was once a mod for a famous band when i was a teen, it was disastrous

Oh really? What band?

Forum List

Back