Would Photo's of Victims in Trump's Concentration Camps and Facilities Help or Hurt Him

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Trump is still keep photo journalist away from the inside of his Concentration Camps and facilities. When or if independent photo journalist are allowed into the Concentration Camps will it hurt his political standing or hurt his political standing?

Not looking for a side to pick in this thread. Just wondering what people think will happen when or if the Concentration Camp photo's and video's come out.

Trump is still keep photo journalist away from the inside of his Concentration Camps and facilities. When or if independent photo journalist are allowed into the Concentration Camps will it hurt his political standing or hurt his political standing?

Not looking for a side to pick in this thread. Just wondering what people think will happen when or if the Concentration Camp photo's and video's come out.
"Not looking for a side to pick........." :rofl:

The only concentration camp is the one between your ears, and it is sorely lacking.

The left will just drag out the photos of what shitstain obama did and say they were taken today.

it's true. I am not looking for a side to pick. I have already picked a side. I am curious about what people think will happen when the Concentration Camp photo's come out.

The left will just drag out the photos of what shitstain obama did and say they were taken today.
Why do you think trump is keeping his Concentration Camps and facilities closed and forbidding photo journalist to go inside of them and take photo's?

it's true. I am not looking for a side to pick. I have already picked a side. I am curious about what people think will happen when the Concentration Camp photo's come out.
The same thing that happens with anything this political..... i.e emotive......... Which I'm quite sure is your intention.

Last edited:

I'm kinda waiting for the gas chambers and ovens. Then it will get interesting.

I don't think it has much effect. People's minds are already made up, and the kids in cages just reinforced the reasons one likes or doesn't like the guy. Voter motivation is already very high..
Poll: Trump is turbo-charging voter enthusiasm

Assuming one is a republican who didn't like the kids in cages policy (I assume there must be some), I suspect they'll take Trump's word that the policy needed "tweaking," and it's all better now .... and it'd be Great if they'd just give me my wall.

I'm sure, that the way the drooling trumpanzees are being groomed....they'll be ready to support that kind of thing soon enough.

I'm sure, that the way the drooling trumpanzees are being groomed....they'll be ready to support that kind of thing soon enough.

We locked up Japanese American children out of fear. It was irrational and racist, but it was not intentionally punishing parents for some action by cruelty to their children.

We did punish slaves for infractions and refusing to acquiesce to their status by selling their children to other owners ... sometimes owners known for cruelty. Sessions even invoked the misquoting of Romans associated with the practice to justify the kids in cages policy.

And we also punished native Americans for not assimilating by taking away their children and putting them in essentially govt run reeducation camps.

I'm thinking that if the ovens are used, your basic roasted turkey recipe would suffice, adjusting the seasonings and butter portions for the size difference and using beef stock instead of turkey stock, would suffice. It is best to feed them well first, you want a good plump specimen.

It's ok, maybe your guy will win next time.

It seems there are a few staged pictures being floated out there to make Trump look bad. The liberals will stop at nothing
and give up their integrity to make the point. #Sad

Speaking of pictures Trump is on TV now with the families of the victims of the shithead Illegals Aliens that killed and committed crimes.

They are showing the pictures of the victims killed by that asshole Obama's "Dreamers".

The pictures of the people are the pictures Americans need to see.

God bless Trump. Goddamn Obama and his filthy ass catch and release program that has caused so much pain for so many victims.

Speaking of pictures Trump is on TV now with the families of the victims of the shithead Illegals Aliens that killed and committed crimes.

They are showing the pictures of the victims killed by that asshole Obama's "Dreamers".

The pictures of the people are the pictures Americans need to see.

God bless Trump. Goddamn Obama and his filthy ass catch and release program that has caused so much pain for so many victims.
No shit Kate Steinle was removed from her parents and many others, lefties didn't give a shit about that.

It seems there are a few staged pictures being floated out there to make Trump look bad. The liberals will stop at nothing
and give up their integrity to make the point. #Sad
What the leftwing media stages stuff...but they are so objective...bwahahahahaa

We locked up Japanese American children out of fear. It was irrational and racist, but it was not intentionally punishing parents for some action by cruelty to their children.

We did punish slaves for infractions and refusing to acquiesce to their status by selling their children to other owners ... sometimes owners known for cruelty. Sessions even invoked the misquoting of Romans associated with the practice to justify the kids in cages policy.

And we also punished native Americans for not assimilating by taking away their children and putting them in essentially govt run reeducation camps.
To put things in a bit of context there, The Japanese children were "not" separated from their parents and yes, it was wrong to take them from their homes and place them in a "detention center," however, two factors were present at the time, 1. A war with Japan was on. 2. The nation was angry at being attacked and it was racist toward the Japanese because of it. The Japanese via an attorney, won through the Supreme Court and were released.
What is going on at the border is very different. 1. It has nothing to do with a race, if it were massive numbers of Norwegians migrating across the border illegally, the reaction would be the same. 2. Their crossing is......ILLEGAL.

Forum List

Back