Zone1 If America is such a racist country and black people just cant make it without the Democrats help, explain the greatness of Tina Turner?

Don't see how that matters.

Using Tina Turner as an example that ALL black people can be successful and rich is a bogus premise.

It's no different than telling every Black kid who is into music that they can be Jimi Hendrix
So without the government Marxists/Demofacists, most black people cant make it in America? Do i have that right? Man you are such a racist....

What is the percentage of blacks to whites in the NFL, NBA, MLB? Do they have the government giving them their paychecks or a lot of WHITIE people who watch the games?

Enlighten US about your racist feelings....

So without the government Marxists/Demofacists, most black people cant make it in America? Do i have that right? Man you are such a racist....

What is the percentage of blacks to whites in the NFL, NBA, MLB? Do they have the government giving them their paychecks or a lot of WHITIE people who watch the games?

Enlighten US about your racist feelings....
Where did I say that? I said using Tina Turner as an example of what every Black person can be is stupid. The vat majority of White people will never attain that level of success or wealth you fucking Idiot.

And FYI my mother was Black so don't try to play the race card with me.

Where did I say that? I said using Tina Turner as an example of what every Black person can be is stupid. The vat majority of White people will never attain that level of success or wealth you fucking Idiot.

And FYI my mother was Black so don't try to play the race card with me.
Dude, in America, anyone who puts some time and effort into making something of themselves, they can do greatness. But those fucking Marxists/Demofacists cant have black people succeed, for then they wouldnt have their voting base...errr, maybe in a few years all those illegals will become their voting base, while black people who kill each other in the thousands and murder their unborn babies in the hundreds of thousands will become extinct. And yes, i can play the race card on anyone i like...

tolerant-liberal.jpg

Dude, in America, anyone who puts some time and effort into making something of themselves, they can do greatness. But those fucking Marxists/Demofacists cant have black people succeed, for then they wouldnt have their voting base...errr, maybe in a few years all those illegals will become their voting base, while black people who kill each other in the thousands and murder their unborn babies in the hundreds of thousands will become extinct. And yes, i can play the race card on anyone i like...

View attachment 788635
That's a little naïve.

But hey it's not a crime to be naïve.

Tributes for Tina Turner, the global music superstar, after her death at 83

Tina Turner owes eyewatering rumored net worth sum to sale of her music catalogue With 14% of the population being black, Tina just couldnt amass all the wealth she did without the "WHITIE" people buying her outstanding songs, watching her tour, and going to shows she put on. She did it with her God given talent. Shame on those who think black people have to have government there to make them succeed.

The woman dies and THIS is what comes to mind? WTF?

Don't see how that matters.

Using Tina Turner as an example that ALL black people can be successful and rich is a bogus premise.

It's no different than telling every Black kid who is into music that they can be Jimi Hendrix
Why can’t they?

Lol! Whites looking for any reason to deny racism while they practice it.
WTF does saying talent has no race have to do with racism? Even when whites post positive things about black people you post your negative racist thoughts, just because a white person honors a black person. Shame on you asshole.

WTF does saying talent has no race have to do with racism? Even when whites post positive things about black people you post your negative racist thoughts, just because a white person honors a black person. Shame on you asshole.

Second that! ^^^:clap:

Lol! Whites looking for any reason to deny racism while they practice it.

It's funnny how a white perrson disagrees with this comment while doing exactly whhat I sadd.

Many people become very good musicians without being a prodigy. You have to have the ambition to want it enough.

It is still the extreme minority that parlay that into success like Tina Turner or Jimi Hendrix and that is my point.

Telling people they can be just like Tina Turner if they just want it enough is bullshit.

It is still the extreme minority that parlay that into success like Tina Turner or Jimi Hendrix and that is my point.

Telling people they can be just like Tina Turner if they just want it enough is bullshit.
Yes that's true. And I don't think Molly would reasonably think she could tell a white musician that they could end up like Elvis if they just want it enough.

Forum List

Back