Zone1 If America is such a racist country and black people just cant make it without the Democrats help, explain the greatness of Tina Turner?

Dude, in America, anyone who puts some time and effort into making something of themselves, they can do greatness. But those fucking Marxists/Demofacists cant have black people succeed, for then they wouldnt have their voting base...errr, maybe in a few years all those illegals will become their voting base, while black people who kill each other in the thousands and murder their unborn babies in the hundreds of thousands will become extinct. And yes, i can play the race card on anyone i like...

View attachment 788635
Ignorant.

Ignorant.
Yes you are an ignorant racist prick. Why is it where i live there are quite a few successful businessmen all living together in a community, not some hood where there are drive by shootings almost every week? Oh yeah, we respect each other for who we are, not by the skin color. But dumbass idiots like you , just deserve all the shit the Marxists have brought upon you.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Yes that's true. And I don't think Molly would reasonably think she could tell a white musician that they could end up like Elvis if they just want it enough.
Im not saying anyone can be like anyone else. I’m saying if somebody wants something bad enough, why can’t they accomplish it? It may not work out for everyone but even Tina Turner wasn’t always famous, she worked for it.

we get it you hate white people because in your mind...they are better than you

Don't conflate white racists to mean white people. All white people aren't racist. You are a racist because you're insecure. You're insecure because you know tat blacks are better than you,

Don't conflate white racists to mean white people. All white people aren't racist. You are a racist because you're insecure. You're insecure because you know tat blacks are better than you,
Yet, when it was pointed out that Joe Biden called back children roaches, you just shove that pea brain farther up Uranus.

Yet, when it was pointed out that Joe Biden called back children roaches, you just shove that pea brain farther up Uranus.
I voted for Biden because the other choice was worse. And a candidate from a party full of people like you will never get my vote.

Tributes for Tina Turner, the global music superstar, after her death at 83

Tina Turner owes eyewatering rumored net worth sum to sale of her music catalogue With 14% of the population being black, Tina just couldnt amass all the wealth she did without the "WHITIE" people buying her outstanding songs, watching her tour, and going to shows she put on. She did it with her God given talent. Shame on those who think black people have to have government there to make them succeed.

She had a talent that was worth millions. Lebron James doesn't prove racism doesn't exist does he? Oprah doesn't prove racism doesn't exist.

Ask yourself why she chose Switzerland over America.

She had a talent that was worth millions. Lebron James doesn't prove racism doesn't exist does he? Oprah doesn't prove racism doesn't exist.

Ask yourself why she chose Switzerland over America.
Because she doesnt want to pay her fair share of taxes. Isnt that why everyone moves to a tax haven country?

So what you are saying this that most, but not all, black people have no talent, so my rely on "White" Democrat politicians to take care of themselves, and the black Democrats who amass much wealth do like every other Democrat does and moves their money out of country to avoid paying taxes...

Because she doesnt want to pay her fair share of taxes. Isnt that why everyone moves to a tax haven country?

So what you are saying this that most, but not all, black people have no talent, so my rely on "White" Democrat politicians to take care of themselves, and the black Democrats who amass much wealth do like every other Democrat does and moves their money out of country to avoid paying taxes...
Listen you stooge. You can't point to a Lebron James, Ben Carson or Tina Turner and say see, America isn't racist.

Don't forget half of the country didn't want Obama a colored to be president. And Trump used racist tactics against him. He was born in Kenya? What a racist piece of shit Trump is huh?

Oh I suppose you'll say that wasn't racist. Had nothing to do with him being black right? That's exactly what whites in red states said when they racistly gerrymandered their black citizens.

No one's buying it you kkkook.

Most blacks, and most whites, do not have a talent that is worth millions no.

And no blacks don't want to rely on white politicians. They want you to stop gerrymandering their cities in order to send fewer blacks to Washington who will actually represent those people. Republicans certainly don't.

Listen you stooge. You can't point to a Lebron James, Ben Carson or Tina Turner and say see, America isn't racist.

Don't forget half of the country didn't want Obama a colored to be president. And Trump used racist tactics against him. He was born in Kenya? What a racist piece of shit Trump is huh?

Oh I suppose you'll say that wasn't racist. Had nothing to do with him being black right? That's exactly what whites in red states said when they racistly gerrymandered their black citizens.

No one's buying it you kkkook.
Half the country didn’t want Obama for the same reason half the country didn’t want Biden. We don’t like leftist policies.

Half the country didn’t want Obama for the same reason half the country didn’t want Biden. We don’t like leftist policies.

Just remember your party is divided. The corporatists vs the racists. Right now the racists rule your party. Trump being the leader of the racist half of your party.

Trump actually works for both the corporatists (globalist deep state rinos) and the racists. But it's the racists who want Trump back. Not the corporatists.

That's an expected, if exasperating, theme for Harris defenders, who say the vice president embodies what a segment of the GOP fears most – a Black and Asian American woman in charge.
"It's part of the dog whistle, fear-mongering we've seen them do. It's them playing to the worst part of America in order to win an election," says political strategist Nina Smith, president of PoliSol Public Affairs. "They think that painting Biden as incompetent and [targeting] the person next in line to replace them with all the misogynistic, racist tropes you can throw at her shakes up anybody's confidence in them as a ticket."
And yet it may be the path to America's first female president.

Most blacks, and most whites, do not have a talent that is worth millions no.

And no blacks don't want to rely on white politicians. They want you to stop gerrymandering their cities in order to send fewer blacks to Washington who will actually represent those people. Republicans certainly don't.
It is the Democrats who invented Gerrymandering. Funny how you have no clue who caused it, just want it to stop when your side doesnt get their way.

It is the Democrats who invented Gerrymandering. Funny how you have no clue who caused it, just want it to stop when your side doesnt get their way.
Yup. There was a case in Maryland last year where the Dems tried to gerrymander a more balanced district to one that was lopsided to the Dems. Thankfully, the Governor stopped it.

I don't care who invented it. That was a long time ago. The parties aren't even the same parties today as they were back then. Like, Lincoln freed the slaves yet today the GOP is the KKK party.

No one has ever abused Gerrymandering so much. It was so bad in MI that Michiganders insisted on putting on the ballot. We voted to break up the gerrymandering and guess what? For the first time in decades both the state senate and state house turned to Democratic control. But not before the damage has been done.

Do you understand? That means we were being represented by Republicans for decades even though we are a blue state. That's fucked up.

Same way there shouldn't be so many conservatives on the Supreme Court. And such extreme justices. For life. Even if they are corrupt (Clarence Thomas should resign)

I don't care who invented it. That was a long time ago. The parties aren't even the same parties today as they were back then. Like, Lincoln freed the slaves yet today the GOP is the KKK party.

No one has ever abused Gerrymandering so much. It was so bad in MI that Michiganders insisted on putting on the ballot. We voted to break up the gerrymandering and guess what? For the first time in decades both the state senate and state house turned to Democratic control. But not before the damage has been done.

Do you understand? That means we were being represented by Republicans for decades even though we are a blue state. That's fucked up.

Same way there shouldn't be so many conservatives on the Supreme Court. And such extreme justices. For life. Even if they are corrupt (Clarence Thomas should resign)
The parties of today, havent done shit, because the BLM/ANTIFA burns minority businesses much more than the Democrat KKK ever could. Blacks murdering blacks, KKK cant hold a candle with the inner cities. Nothing has changed with the Demofascists party.

Forum List

Back