If all the partisan BS on the AZ shooting...

Sometimes it's easy for us to forget that these are real people, with real lives, with real families. Your political thoughts and ideas shouldn't matter on this event-it was terrible, and has no place in our democracy. It's a disgrace for any side to use this for political gain in any way, shape, or form.

How about to just get people to stop using violent imagery in their poltical speach.

You see for months the right has been asked to do so and they alweays defend the violent speach as meaningless.

now people are dead.

not to be an ass

but

there is no proof he was insane

Just b/c he's a rambling madman, doesn't make him insane to the point he doesn't know good from evil.

Good people can't fully comprehend evil, so we confuse it with insanity.

I have known people who were evil and I have known people who were insane, and frankly I can't understand either. I can't even be fully sure that either is a real condition. Nor can I be sure that any of us is truly sane. Or truly free from evil.

...makes you as ill as it makes me, vent here.

Advance warning: No politicizing. Violators will be negged and I am judge, jury and repecutioner. The rest of us deserve a chance to speak without being drowned out in your bullshit. Thank you for your cooperation.

It was the work of the Green Party!!!

Sometimes it's easy for us to forget that these are real people, with real lives, with real families. Your political thoughts and ideas shouldn't matter on this event-it was terrible, and has no place in our democracy. It's a disgrace for any side to use this for political gain in any way, shape, or form.

How about to just get people to stop using violent imagery in their poltical speach.

You see for months the right has been asked to do so and they alweays defend the violent speach as meaningless.

now people are dead.

You are one of the prime reasons GC created this thread...

Kudos....

now people are dead.

Kudos....

TDM just couldn't help herself, it's just not in her

Did you hear Mrs. Giffords doctor! When he brings her up out of her induced sleep she follows commands, she gave him a thumbs up.

now people are dead.

You had a question, Blackascoal? ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ is partisan hackery.

Making it a right vs. left issue is disgusting and says far more about the poster than it does the "other side"..

Let us not forget the heroes...

Daniel Hernandez
Patricia Maisch
Roger Salzgeber
Bill Badger
Joseph Zamudio
etc.

:clap2:

They are reporting that a little old lady snatched the second magazine out of his hands.. She and Ginger Littleton,,two little old lady heros.

now people are dead.

Kudos....

One of, but far from the only. ;)

From what I've been reading, they're reporting that the shooter isn't cooperating.

This entire thing is just awful. While all the deaths are a tragedy, little nine year old Christina Greene's death is just heartbreaking. She didn't even get a chance to grow up. From what I've read she was a bright little girl with a strong interest in government. Who knows what the world was robbed of by her untimely and senseless death. :(

My husband is in tears over the little girls death.

now people are dead.

Kudos....

One of, but far from the only. ;)

Absolutely...

Which is why I choose my words carefully...:)

I figured I could infer your intentions fairly acurately, too...;)

Let us not forget the heroes...

Daniel Hernandez
Patricia Maisch
Roger Salzgeber
Bill Badger
Joseph Zamudio
etc.

:clap2:

They are reporting that a little old lady snatched the second magazine out of his hands.. She and Ginger Littleton,,two little old lady heros.

I am going to make a sexist thing now.

Notice how in the school board shooting, and in this shooting it was women who went after the shooters first? Don't mess with us.

Giffords intern deserves praise too. He got right in there, and help save her life.

This entire thing is just awful. While all the deaths are a tragedy, little nine year old Christina Greene's death is just heartbreaking. She didn't even get a chance to grow up. From what I've read she was a bright little girl with a strong interest in government. Who knows what the world was robbed of by her untimely and senseless death. :(

Born on 9/11/01 to boot.

What is sickening is this senseless murder.

I had hoped all Americans would cooperate and work to keep this from ever happening again.

It seems not talking in violent images is just too much for some to do to help end this horrible sittuation the country finds itself in.

It will happen again and again because there will always be lunatics out there. Get it? Banning certain types of speech is your answer? :cuckoo:

No one is talking about banning anythingfrom what I have seen.

We are asking in as many ways of as we can think of ofr the right to PLEASE stop using gun cross hairs, reloading, being locked and loaded and wanting your people locked and loaded when talking to your ranks.

that seems just too much to ask of the right.

All we get in response is more insult and and a backing of the violent speach.

Unbelievabe you are. You were politely asked to refrain from politicizing in this thread. I hope you got what was promised to you. I truly do.

It will happen again and again because there will always be lunatics out there. Get it? Banning certain types of speech is your answer? :cuckoo:

We are asking in as many ways of as we can think of ofr the right to PLEASE stop using gun cross hairs, reloading, being locked and loaded and wanting your people locked and loaded when talking to your ranks.

Unbelievabe you are. You were politely asked to refrain from politicizing in this thread. I hope you got what was promised to you. I truly do.

:eusa_angel:

But it seems I have to spread some around....some people never learn.

:eusa_angel:

But it seems I have to spread some around....some people never learn.

I don't.

This is a terrible tragedy, but it makes me also feel a little better about humanity in a way. So many people risked their lives, to save others. We have one terrible person, and many heros.

...makes you as ill as it makes me, vent here.

Advance warning: No politicizing. Violators will be negged and I am judge, jury and repecutioner. The rest of us deserve a chance to speak without being drowned out in your bullshit. Thank you for your cooperation.
It doesn't bother me. It is human nature to cast blame...and we have all been here long enough to know what to expect to see posted at USMB.

Born on 9/11/01 to boot.

Yep, I saw her heartbroken daddy on Tv. he said she was born on a day of violence and died on a day of violence but everything in between was wonderful, or something to that effect. He was sobbing and so was my husband.

Forum List

Back