If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

If I was in charge I'd relocate the whole country of Israel here to the US. We'd be the richer for it.

I repeat. I've never heard a Republican say they hate Jewish people. I have in fact read so on this very board from your side of the aisle.

you think ron paul is pro israel, willow?

I never heard him say he hates Jewish people I have heard him say he's anti war. Is that the same thing?

he's pro pulling all support from israel.

you think that's pro?

see, here's the thing... the senate just passed a unanimous bi-partisan proclamation supporting israel. i don't think the issue is GOP or Dem. And I wouldn't trade everything that I believe in for a little tougher rhetoric... which is really what we're talking about.

So that said, I'm kind of more interested in why the double standard applied to israel in terms of it's right to protect itself and it's population.

fired over 100 missiles into Texas and California, would there be any doubt that we'd retaliate and hard...and that no one would ever question our right to retaliate?

so...what is it that makes anyone question the obligation of the Israeli government to respond to hundreds of Hamas missiles?

Personally, I think when your people are forced to live in bomb shelters by terrorists, you have an obligation to do what you have to in order to protect your population.

Reminder that this is the Clean Debate Zone and was intentionally placed here so as not to be another ranting and insane israel/pal section thread.
if Terrorists Mexicans ever did what Jillian outlined, millions of you Liberals would RUN to defend their actions.

I never heard him say he hates Jewish people I have heard him say he's anti war. Is that the same thing?

you think that's pro?

see, here's the thing... the senate just passed a unanimous bi-partisan proclamation supporting israel. i don't think the issue is GOP or Dem. And I wouldn't trade everything that I believe in for a little tougher rhetoric... which is really what we're talking about.

So that said, I'm kind of more interested in why the double standard applied to israel in terms of it's right to protect itself and it's population.

No it's not pro but he isn't targeting Israel, he's not pro war to support any country. I didn't vote for Ron Paul, I voted for Mitt Romney who is personal friends with Benjamen Netnayahu. I know for sure Mitt Romney is a friend of Israel and the Jewish people. I totally support Israel's right to defend herself. you'll have to ask your liberal buddies why they are opposed to that notion. Be quick though Hamas is on the move.

fired over 100 missiles into Texas and California, would there be any doubt that we'd retaliate and hard...and that no one would ever question our right to retaliate?

so...what is it that makes anyone question the obligation of the Israeli government to respond to hundreds of Hamas missiles?

Personally, I think when your people are forced to live in bomb shelters by terrorists, you have an obligation to do what you have to in order to protect your population.

Reminder that this is the Clean Debate Zone and was intentionally placed here so as not to be another ranting and insane israel/pal section thread.
if Terrorists Mexicans ever did what Jillian outlined, millions of you Liberals would RUN to defend their actions.

I think you are right.

If I was in charge I'd relocate the whole country of Israel here to the US. We'd be the richer for it.

well, you'd have an awful lot of new technology companies. lol..

i kind of like it there. i'd just like the third world loons surrounding it to lighten up.

That will never happen. They've written it into their charters (The Palestinians" to eradicate Israel. and today Egypt openly backed the Palestinians.

I think you are right.

bull...

well, you'd have an awful lot of new technology companies. lol..

i kind of like it there. i'd just like the third world loons surrounding it to lighten up.

That will never happen. They've written it into their charters (The Palestinians" to eradicate Israel. and today Egypt openly backed the Palestinians.

oh, i know, honey.

actually, no...the pm of egypt went to gaza to tell them to stop.

and i think you can kiss my liberal butt and the liberal butts of all my family members who served. :thup:

They would never go for it. Israel was given to them by God. They will gladly soak the soil with their blood but they won't leave and they shouldn't.

Time to rebuild the temple.

hey, willow...

have you ever been?

Have I ever been to Israel? You asked me that once before. I said Yes. We had a conversation about that. Did you forget?

you know, i did forget. apologies. it's been a long few weeks here. :redface:

i'm supposed to go back in march. not so sure that's going to happen now.

I hope and pray to god that Israel is there for a thousand years but I'm getting worried

Egypt president toughens rhetoric on Israel - News - Boston.com

hey, willow...

have you ever been?

Have I ever been to Israel? You asked me that once before. I said Yes. We had a conversation about that. Did you forget?

No problem..

On that trip I visited. Greece Rhodes and Santorini Athens

Turkey Istanbul and Ephesus

Egypt. Alexandria and Cairo

Israel. Jerusalem and the River Jordan

My son said I missed the best Masada. Hopefull one day before I die I'll get to visit again.

I hope and pray to god that Israel is there for a thousand years but I'm getting worried

Egypt president toughens rhetoric on Israel - News - Boston.com

i'd be stupid not to be concerned, willow. of course i am. but morsi is in a bad position on this one... he has to appease his muslim population and also accommodate his interest in maintaining the relationship with us (at least monitarily)... while not losing his own tenuous grasp on power.

CAIRO — The escalating conflict in Gaza has confronted President Mohamed Morsi of Egypt with a wrenching test of his commitments — to his fellow Islamists of the militant group Hamas and to Egypt’s landmark peace agreement with Israel.

Over two days, Mr. Morsi, a former leader of the Muslim Brotherhood who has denounced Israelis as “vampires” for the killing of Palestinian civilians, seemed to reach for every diplomatic gesture he could make without jeopardizing the treaty.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/16/w...s-gaza-strikes-test-egyptian-leader.html?_r=0

anyway, i'm off to home.

spot y'all later. this is an interesting conversation. i wish there were more of these.

No problem..

On that trip I visited. Greece Rhodes and Santorini Athens

Turkey Istanbul and Ephesus

Egypt. Alexandria and Cairo

Israel. Jerusalem and the River Jordan

My son said I missed the best Masada. Hopefull one day before I die I'll get to visit again.

that's some trip!

my older nephew was bar mitzvah'd in israel, so we got to do some major touring then, including masada. it's a pretty funky place. we went to the dead sea after.

two summers ago, we did *my* son's bar mitzvah trip (he didn't want to be bar mitvah'd in israel, but wanted a trip. so we did the party and ceremony in nj but did the trip to greece that he wanted. took a ship from istanbul... to ephesis... to patmos, rhodes, mikonos santorini, athens...

i hope you get back there, too.

willow, i'd suggest you take that up with cantor. my point was that, historically, the extremes of both parties aren't big fans of jews or israel.

I repeat. I've never heard a Republican say they hate Jewish people. I have in fact read so on this very board from your side of the aisle.

Don't you?

Here is what Paul says about Israel.

“We should be their friend and their trading partner,” said Paul. “They are a democracy and we share many values with them. But we should not be their master. We should not dictate where their borders will be nor should we have veto power over their foreign policy…. I say [to Christian evangelicals who want foreign aid to Israel to continue] that our aid in the region is out of balance and it is wrong. Foreign aid does not help Israel. It is a net disadvantage. I say to them that “the borrower is servant to the lender” and America should never be the master of Israel…we should stop interfering with them. We should not dictate what she can and cannot do. We should stop trying to buy her allegiance. And Israel should stop sacrificing their sovereignty as an independent state to us or anybody else, no matter how well-intentioned.”

Ron Paul and the Israel question | Washington Times Communities

Want me to point out what Obama thinks about dictating to Israel?

you think that's pro?

He is pro ending all support to everyone, including the support we give to the enemies of Israel, which is roughly 4 times what we give to them.

Forum List

Back