If A Suitcase Nuke Went Off In NY

:lol:

:lol: - we're down to that? :lol:

Hey we never invaded anyone to steal their oil. Oh wait, we did, we joined the Bush gang in Iraq. Jeez that's a terminal embarrassment geting hooked up with those losers. Oh well, we'll get over it and our Prime Minister (we're a constiutional monarchy like Canada, that's the country north of your 49th parallel, you know Canada, got a neat flag and great beer) is on the skids and we're going to kick the little sucker out on his arse. We know Bush is screwup and our own screwup sucked up t him so - out the door with him :lol:

If we did go to Iraq for the oil - I wish the troops would stop hiding it in their tents.

Maybe the price of gas would come down

Everyday moonbat libs pull into a gas station, start to fill up their car. shake thier heads and think "I keep repeating the DNC talking point we went to Iraq for oil - but the price of gas keeps going up"

If we did go to Iraq for the oil - I wish the troops would stop hiding it in their tents.

Maybe the price of gas would come down

Everyday moonbat libs pull into a gas station, start to fill up their car. shake thier heads and think "I keep repeating the DNC talking point we went to Iraq for oil - but the price of gas keeps going up"

You think it was about cheap oil? WTF? It was about getting the oil and making sure Big Oil had acces to it :rofl: No wonder you're confused. You see, the oil companies got Cheney to tell Bush to get Iraq's oil reserves for them. With the second biggest oil reserves in the world under their control they're sitting pretty. Got it yet? You're paying sky high prices for fuel because the oil companies have made sure you will. This is basic capitalism 101 RSR. Heard of OPEC? It's all about market manipulation.

And you though it was about cheap oil? :clap2: :rofl:

Those poor bastards are dying for Exxon, not the US.

Anyone who has served in the military has demonstrated their willingness to put themselves in harms way to protect this nation and the ideals it was founded upon. I have done so...you have done so...and so have all the other vets who post here. The fault lies solely with Bush and his administration, in their pursuit of THEIR war of choice in Iraq, for the defamation of the memories of those who have fallen in that cause and the continued misuse and abuse of the loyalty of those who continue to serve in that cause.

So, continue to support the administration...We will all come to regret it.

I can see democrats creating a new, protected group in America called, "Terrorist Americans". They will be like other minorities, protected from hate crimes, covered by affirmative action and allocated special entrance privileges to our public universities.

The ACLU in conjunction with their subsidiary corp., the democratic party, will soon be aggressively protecting those plotting to kill us.

You think it was about cheap oil? WTF? It was about getting the oil and making sure Big Oil had acces to it :rofl: No wonder you're confused. You see, the oil companies got Cheney to tell Bush to get Iraq's oil reserves for them. With the second biggest oil reserves in the world under their control they're sitting pretty. Got it yet? You're paying sky high prices for fuel because the oil companies have made sure you will. This is basic capitalism 101 RSR. Heard of OPEC? It's all about market manipulation.

And you though it was about cheap oil? :clap2: :rofl:

Those poor bastards are dying for Exxon, not the US.

Moonbat alert

Moonbat alert

Libs are mad they can't compete with him

I've listened to Radio America (online). I've listened to the ol' Rushbo in the States when I've been driving around your lovely country (and that's not sarcastic btw) and I can say that Rushbo is definitely more entertaining. Heck I was on I5 and barelling down the road and listening to Rush and my then wife told me off for laughing too much, she was worried I was going to have a prang (no, I never drive if I've had a drink). He is totally entertaining. Full of more shit than a sewerage plant of course but I don't think it matters, he is a consummate entertainer. Air America, nope, can't get there.

It was our soldiers who inflicted the first ground defeat on Japanese forces in New Guinea. And it was in the strategic interests of the US to help Australia - yes, help us she did and it was probably the Battle of the Coral Sea that decided the beginning of the end for the Japanese in the Pacific.

So what? I'm grateful, we're all grateful but that doesn't mean we have to kiss Bush's arse does it?

And exactly where did MacArthur make his famous "I shall return" speech?

:cool:

The "beginning of the end" for the Japanese was when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

It was in the strategic interest of the US to use Australia for a supply depot.

You tried hard enough. I mean you only fought in the last bit of WWI - probably waiting to see how it was going eh, don't want to back a loser. And it took Pearl Harbor for you to get interested in WWII. Unreliable allies, fairweather friends, in it for yourselves. Get over your own bullshit, you'll see things much clearer.

No, dude, you're wrong. People like you who sit and criticize and bitch and moan -- kinda like now -- kept us out of WWI until Wilson could come up with an excuse, and kept us out fo WWII until we got attacked.

Trying to point THAT finger at me is nothign short of hypocritical. Instead of addressing issues up front, you'd rather pretend they don't exist and condemn those that don't until someone's jackboot is kicking in your door. THEN there's a problem.

You mentioned Port Moresby ... just look how close the Japs had to get before y'all got off your asses and did something.

You tried hard enough. I mean you only fought in the last bit of WWI - probably waiting to see how it was going eh, don't want to back a loser. And it took Pearl Harbor for you to get interested in WWII. Unreliable allies, fairweather friends, in it for yourselves. Get over your own bullshit, you'll see things much clearer.

No, dude, you're wrong. People like you who sit and criticize and bitch and moan -- kinda like now -- kept us out of WWI until Wilson could come up with an excuse, and kept us out fo WWII until we got attacked.

Trying to point THAT finger at me is nothign short of hypocritical. Instead of addressing issues up front, you'd rather pretend they don't exist and condemn those that don't until someone's jackboot is kicking in your door. THEN there's a problem.

You mentioned Port Moresby ... just look how close the Japs had to get before y'all got off your asses and did something.

You mentioned Port Moresby ... just look how close the Japs had to get before y'all got off your asses and did something. If anything, it's you ostriches that would rather stick your heads in the sand that are "in it for yourselves."

The convict slur is old. Remember the US was Britain's penal colony before 1788. Besides my state was settled by free settlers not convicts. Get your facts straight before slinging shit or it comes right back at you.

You're right, it's just about as old, lame and worn out as "Bush/the US (insert any immoral, self-serving crime)."

Interestingly enough, for all the Aussies I've met over the years, I've YET to meet one that was a descendant of a convict.

Funny, that.

You're right, it's just about as old, lame and worn out as "Bush/the US (insert any immoral, self-serving crime)."

Interestingly enough, for all the Aussies I've met over the years, I've YET to meet one that was a descendant of a convict.

Funny, that.

not to mention that the US was not a 'penal colony' as any whole. Georgia, yes, early on.

Just pick anything you like from WW I on where instead of just minding our own business and taking care of our own, we had to go bail out a weak yet ungrateful world with a REAL short memory.

Dodge.

Now look, let's get one thing straight. Foreign policy is not built on altruism, it's about national self-interest. So let's not get all misty-eyed. The US never sent its forces anywhere unless its national self-interest was served. And that goes for everywhere else by the way, not picking on the US, just pricking the bubble you're blowing.

The "beginning of the end" for the Japanese was when they bombed Pearl Harbor.

It was in the strategic interest of the US to use Australia for a supply depot.

Pearl Harbor - yes, it was the beginning of the end for the Japanese and of course for their Axis mates. Until then the US wasn't involved in the European or the Pacific theatres and probably wouldn't have become involved (yes I know it's hypothetical) unless its interests were threatened.

And yes, it was in the strategic interests of the US to look after Australia. So let's dispense with the notion that it was done for anything other than US national self-interest. You'll see from my previous post(s) that I am not condemning that motivation, I just want it to be made clear that self-interest rules. If we were of no use to the US we'd have been overrrun by the Japanese because we were too small in population and military strength to defeat the Imperial Japanese forces, I know that. The Brits screwed up in
Singapore which meant we were going down the gurgler. Good for us that we offered the US something it wanted.

Do you like going to war? Would you send people to fight and die because it's good fun? It's good to keep people out of a war - especially someone else's war - as long as possible, that is until your national interests are threatened. You should know better than me that it's not a frigging game.

As for the Australian troops in New Guinea. They weren't regulars, they were citizen's militia forces that defeated the Japanese on land for the first time in
WW2. Now if you want this on a nyah-nyah insulting each other's country basis I'm happy to carry it on. I don't see the point of it but if you want to take it to playground taunting status let me know, just don't whine when I say something you don't like.

Funny, that.

I know one who is a direct descendant of the first white man (a convict) who walked ashore from the first ship of the First Fleet - poor bastard had to Governor Philip on his back to avoid the Governor getting his feet wet.

In the eastern states it's a badge of honour now. Revrse snobbery I think. As I said, where I am it was settled by free settlers - 1836, same year as Texas and one of the reasons my state has a twin state/cities programme with Texas. All facts, not opinions.

Forum List

Back