Islam is a cancer.

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
It is not a religion of peace, it has been a religion of war, and intolerance since the very beginning, and certainly while it is not the only religion with a dark past. There are only two muslims. Those who practice what islam says, which is violence, intolerance, hate and jihad, and those who dont practice what islam actually says. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim, only a muslim who does not practice islam.

Dont agree?, fine. It it my opinion :D , and im not asking for your validation :eusa_dance:

I love how some of you make moral relavist arguments, when we know that atleast 75% of terrorism is committed by muslims, give me a break, with your pc crap, im not buying it, and frankly, go ahead and call me whatever you want, racist, biggot, meanie, And when you done, you can kiss my proud american loving ass, and s*** my jewish c*** :) hahaha

and keep making your excuses for islam, and apologizing for its terrorist ideology which is in the koran, and has been practiced since it started, it will never change, unlike christianity, which for the last 1000 years has prospered, while islam is still stuck in the dark ages.

Its not just Islam, people have been killing others in the name of organized religion since their inception.

It is not a religion of peace, it has been a religion of war, and intolerance since the very beginning, and certainly while it is not the only religion with a dark past. There are only two muslims. Those who practice what islam says, which is violence, intolerance, hate and jihad, and those who dont practice what islam actually says. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim, only a muslim who does not practice islam.

Dont agree?, fine. It it my opinion :D , and im not asking for your validation :eusa_dance:

I love how some of you make moral relavist arguments, when we know that atleast 75% of terrorism is committed by muslims, give me a break, with your pc crap, im not buying it, and frankly, go ahead and call me whatever you want, racist, biggot, meanie, And when you done, you can kiss my proud american loving ass, and s*** my jewish c*** :) hahaha

You probably could wait until AFTER the accusations are made before replying to them.

Just a thought.

I agree with President Bush, when he said Islam is a religion of peace. And that a few violent morons have twisted the words of the faith, to condone terrorism.

Every holy book has crap that could be interpreted to promote violence. The bible condones stoning unfaithful wives and prostitutes to death. And it condones slavery.

To the enlightened, 21 century mind, do we take these things literally? Of course we don't.

Virtually every muslim I've ever met seems like a decent person. I've never been mugged, attacked, or beaten by a muslim. In fact, all the muslims around here that I know, are law abiding, taxpaying citizens - and they're mostly doctors, nurses, engineers, and small business entrepeneurs. I haven't really seen any of them hanging out on the corner, drinking beer, and collecting government dole. I've never seen a muslim carjack anybody, or commit stockholder fraud, a la Enron.

I would imagine that all those folks tortured during the Spanish inquisition, or the Jews slaughtered by crusader armies for the sole purpose of bringing out their blood lust, might say the same things about Christianity.... IMHO

im not stupid, i knew they were coming. Stupid people can only name call, and not relate to the point, I wanna see how many stick to topic, and how many just go on name calling binges.

You probably could wait until AFTER the accusations are made before replying to them.

Just a thought.

<object width="600" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/Religion.swf"></param><embed src="http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/Religion.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="300"></embed></object>

we are not at the time of the inquisition, and as i said, christianity has grown up a lot during the last thousand years. I said clearly, all religions have a shady past but islam is specific, its mission is jihad, if your a true muslim, your goal is too kill all non-muslims.

I believe all moderate muslims are those who are fake muslims, because the vast 99% of them say nothing.

Dont agree with me fine, but dont give me this bullshit from over 1,000 years ago as evidence christians are going to strap bombs to their children or slit peoples throats, islam is the biggest threat to our world now, not christianity, judaism and all other religions now.

I would imagine that all those folks tortured during the Spanish inquisition, or the Jews slaughtered by crusader armies for the sole purpose of bringing out their blood lust, might say the same things about Christianity.... IMHO

Islam is not a religion of peace to anyone with a brain, who actually wants to know the truth, when mohammed died, his followers tried to take over the world over 24 years, but charles de martel stopped him.

God, will some you think before you talk its disgusting how you buy the liberal propaganda, islam is a religion of peace, its patently false, does the truth even matter so some of you?

I agree with President Bush, when he said Islam is a religion of peace. And that a few violent morons have twisted the words of the faith, to condone terrorism.

Every holy book has crap that could be interpreted to promote violence. The bible condones stoning unfaithful wives and prostitutes to death. And it condones slavery.

To the enlightened, 21 century mind, do we take these things literally? Of course we don't.

Virtually every muslim I've ever met seems like a decent person. I've never been mugged, attacked, or beaten by a muslim. In fact, all the muslims around here that I know, are law abiding, taxpaying citizens - and they're mostly doctors, nurses, engineers, and small business entrepeneurs. I haven't really seen any of them hanging out on the corner, drinking beer, and collecting government dole. I've never seen a muslim carjack anybody, or commit stockholder fraud, a la Enron.

we are not at the time of the inquisition, and as i said, christianity has grown up a lot during the last thousand years. I said clearly, all religions have a shady past but islam is specific, its mission is jihad, if your a true muslim, your goal is too kill all non-muslims

Who the fuck are you to say what a "true" Muslim is?

Islam is not a religion of peace to anyone with a brain, who actually wants to know the truth, when mohammed died, his followers tried to take over the world over 24 years, but charles de martel stopped him.

So when we quote Christianity's past atrocities its old news, but you can quote Islams past, right?

Peh, you are a hypocrite and a bigot. Nothing more.

<object width="600" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/Religion.swf"></param><embed src="http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/Religion.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="300"></embed></object>

Neat, Also should give some healthy respect as to why we spend so much to help defend Israel. Not an enviable position, quite literally, by any means.

Forum List

Back