If a "rich girl" gets pregnant

I did no such thing,you twit. I advocated taking kids away from crackhead parents.

Can you ever post without lying, kk?

Accusing someone of lying when they don't is lying JB, so you may want to take a long hard look in the mirror. Yes you did, many people I know on welfare are "crackheads" ... and if they are bad parents and you would keep the kids with them, you are advocating child abuse instead ... since I know you don't advocate child abuse, the only logical conclusion is to remove the children from that situation, is it not? Now, as for the "many on welfare" ... I am not talking about disability, talking specifically those who are using the system, and yes I know a lot of them in my area, lived in a shelter for almost 7 years, it's hard not to learn about the 40 women you live in a huge dorm with for that long. So it's you who are still being dishonest, not me, as usual.

KK, you sure know a lot of crackheads, criminals, welfare mothers, and cops. If it fits your twisted logic, you always know many people in a certain demographic. Now, real logic says that because you know many people from the different groups described, you are more of the criminal element than a law-abiding citizen. And to advocate taking children away from their mothers (kidnapping) actually flows with said logic. That's really how logic works. Now please STFU when you think you're about to say anything logical because true logic escapes you.

KK - there simply aren't enough foster homes for neglected kids. In NJ DYFS will pay foster parents up to 1000 dollars a month and they still can't find enough people. There philosophy now is "family preservation" which has less to do with altruism and more to do with money.

What happened to orphanages?

KK - there simply aren't enough foster homes for neglected kids. In NJ DYFS will pay foster parents up to 1000 dollars a month and they still can't find enough people. There philosophy now is "family preservation" which has less to do with altruism and more to do with money.

What happened to orphanages?

So, if I took in 7 foster children, I would receive $7,000 a month to take care of them?

If she doesn't live at home and has little evident means of support, probably.
Doesn't matter if she lives at home, if she doesn't have a job she can get assistance such as health care, food stamps, and taniff. You can state that you pay your parents rent and it doesn't matter how rich they are.
I lived with my parents for awhile when I had to quit working at the end of my pregnancy and before I went back to work and I still recieved medical, food stamps, and cash benefits since I didn't have enough leave time to support me while I was gone on maternity leave. Of course the only thing I kept was medical when I went back to work.

Thank you for your honesty Luissa That's what I thought. I have mixed feelings about this. My friends daughter and granchild are living in her condo on the golf course and they are trying to find out what she qualifies for. Baby's paternal grandparents provide everything for her but nothing is in writing so essentially she can claim that she receives no child support. I couldn't do it.
My parents helped me out some but not enough to live off of and the father gave me nothing, I pretty much had to get help from the state so I could pay my bills while I couldn't work. After six weeks of maternity leave I went back to work, there is no way I could have kept living with my parents or living off of what they give you, plus I still had a job waiting for me so it wasn't hard to go back to work.

Forum List

Back