If a police officer is screaming at a crowd of people saying.."come on people, Let's MOVE!! and...

I am amused by the level of stupid and intentionally obtuse nitwits.

it ain't about you personally and refusal to follow directives and demanding whatever you believe is the "respect" you're entitled to is against the law.
You're the only one talking about refusal to follow directives. But I can see why you have to conflate that with talking to police officers.

You don't see shit.

Well two or three people turned around like........"who the fuck is he talking to?

I mean you would have thought we were a bunch of kids
There was a reason for him to tell people to move. No one is going to kiss your ass when the police are trying to clear the area.

There was a reason for him to tell people to move. No one is going to kiss your ass when the police are trying to clear the area.
So in a situation relying on policing by consent he is offending the people whose consent he needs. Not very professional.

So in a situation relying on policing by consent he is offending the people whose consent he needs. Not very professional.
policing by consent??? They are upholding the law and don't need anyone's consent. Where in the hell are you from and does your mother know you are up this late?

policing by consent?
Absolutely. If that crowd decides to say, 'fuck you, pig', what's he going to do about it, arrest them all? They are consenting to follow his instructions, he is being unprofessional by offending them.

policing by consent?
Absolutely. If that crowd decides to say, 'fuck you pig', what's he going to do about it, arrest them all? They are consenting to follow his instructions, he is being unprofessional by offending them.
NOw you are going off the deep end and getting hilarious.

No citizen consents to follow a police officer. By law, they follow the police officer's directions and it doesn't make any difference he didn't say "Pretty Please."

He will handcuff anyone and call more handcuffs if necessary. Then he can tell the judge the officer wasn't being polite enough to you. I'd say 3 mos behind bars...

He will handcuff anyone and call more handcuffs if necessary. Then he can tell the judge the officer wasn't being polite enough to you. I'd say 3 mos behind bars...
Yeah right, one police officer will handcuff an entire train station of people.

a person responded with...."I'm not a child, don't speak to me that way"

What do you think happens?
Nothing good in my opinion which is why I would not say such a thing if I were in such a situation. If I were to say anything, I would simply say, while doing what was being asked of me of course, "Can I ask what is going on?" if I didn't already know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think someone jumped in front of the subway train and they wanted every to leave
And so you have everyone wanting to discuss the direction with the police officer? Follow their commands!

Everyone he was screaming at was grown people which was unnnecessary

I really wanted to say......."who the fuck are you talking to like that?
Next time please don't hold back. Especially if it's a dumb bitch policewoman who's simply doing her job.

Forum List

Back