If a police officer is screaming at a crowd of people saying.."come on people, Let's MOVE!! and...

I think someone jumped in front of the subway train and they wanted every to leave
And so you have everyone wanting to discuss the direction with the police officer? Follow their commands!

Everyone he was screaming at was grown people which was unnnecessary

I really wanted to say......."who the fuck are you talking to like that?

Depending on how it was said or refusing to follow directives (and the definitions in your particular state) could be something such as disorderly conduct, interference with law enforcement, refusal to obey an officer, refusal to assist an officer.
Ah. So that's how the crime of talking to a police officer is catalogued.

Oh for the love of all that is holy, the world does not revolve around you.

Depending on how it was said or refusing to follow directives (and the definitions in your particular state) could be something such as disorderly conduct, interference with law enforcement, refusal to obey an officer, refusal to assist an officer.
Ah. So that's how the crime of talking to a police officer is catalogued.

That is the crime of refusing to follow directives.

That is the crime of refusing to follow directives.
So again, talking to a police officer is a crime. How police state is that?

It's not. You're demonstrating a lack of awareness not just about whatever situation is occurring but the fact that you are not the only little individual there.

They are not talking to any one person, so I don't see how anyone can take that as an insult to them,
I'd imagine it's because people can feel insulted when treated as sheep.

Well, they're being driven like a herd, but normally for a reason. I've been in those situations countless times and never thought anything of it.

I think you are confused with disregarding a direction from a police officer with "talking to police." You must be 19 and out of a job living in Mom's basement. Rules aren't for you.
So telling a police officer he's being impolite is disregarding directions?
Yes. DO AS YOU ARE TOLD.
And people boast it's a free country!

The most authoritarian subjects I know.
You are a bit slow, aren't you? LOL, go live in a Communist Country. And when the authorities tell you to do something, start a discussion and demand that they be polite.. I would guess the American who went to N. Korea and took down a political banner tried to have a "discussion" with the authority figures explaining of course that he just wanted a souvenir.
He's serving life in N Korea as we speak.

Yeah, we live in a free country. When you were young and the teacher told you to sit, did you sit or raise hand and tell her to be polite? (Maybe you are still in school?)

It's not. You're demonstrating a lack of awareness.
You are implying that talking to a police officer constitutes refusing to obey 'directives'. Seems very police state to me.

No. I'm telling you straight out that in the middle of a crowd when a cop tells you to move....it ain't about you personally and refusal to follow directives and demanding whatever you believe is the "respect" you're entitled to is against the law. Suck it up, Buttercup.

Well two or three people turned around like........"who the fuck is he talking to?

I mean you would have thought we were a bunch of kids

I think someone jumped in front of the subway train and they wanted every to leave
And so you have everyone wanting to discuss the direction with the police officer? Follow their commands!

Everyone he was screaming at was grown people which was unnnecessary

I really wanted to say......."who the fuck are you talking to like that?
I wish you had. You need a lesson respecting authority.

I'm amused the idea police could treat people with politeness is met with indignation.

it ain't about you personally and refusal to follow directives and demanding whatever you believe is the "respect" you're entitled to is against the law.
You're the only one talking about refusal to follow directives. But I can see why you have to conflate that with talking to police officers.

Forum List

Back