"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

In other words, they don't exist.:lol::lol::lol: Enough people have read and commented on this thread that you should be aware of exactly what you're thought of, but if you still have doubts then feel free to go back and start on page one. If you feel attacked, then live and learn and realize that you brought it all on yourself. Now go dry your eyes.:D

Very disappointing entrance Sherry, and you have not satisfied the need to know from your audience. Spell it out Sherry, or is this just more of your name-calling bravado?

Tell me Sherry what damage has been done to my reputation.

Sherry's got nothing, just running her mouth. Where is that big flock of people rushing to Sherry's defense? There are no Sherry followers, she just jumps from thread to thread emptying her brain. Sherry is an embarrassment to the conservative community.

You are working yourself into quite the little tizzy.:lol: I've really gotten to you about your precious reputation.:lol: You take message boards way too seriously to put so much emotional investment into them, but it sure is entertaining to watch.:lol: Hey, blue is my favorite color.:D

Oh yes your majesty, you have cut me to the quick! I will probably need a sleeping pill tonight! You are the one who brought up my precious reputation. Oh yes, Sherry, I live my entire life by the advice I get from people like you on message boards.

You seem like the one who has an "emotional investment" problem. Was that the big reveal? You made an accusation, now back it up. Or, just get the board.

Very disappointing entrance Sherry, and you have not satisfied the need to know from your audience. Spell it out Sherry, or is this just more of your name-calling bravado?

Sherry's got nothing, just running her mouth. Where is that big flock of people rushing to Sherry's defense? There are no Sherry followers, she just jumps from thread to thread emptying her brain. Sherry is an embarrassment to the conservative community.

You are working yourself into quite the little tizzy.:lol: I've really gotten to you about your precious reputation.:lol: You take message boards way too seriously to put so much emotional investment into them, but it sure is entertaining to watch.:lol: Hey, blue is my favorite color.:D[/QUOTE]

Oh yes your majesty, you have cut me to the quick! I will probably need a sleeping pill tonight! You are the one who brought up my precious reputation. Oh yes, Sherry, I live my entire life by the advice I get from people like you on message boards.

You seem like the one who has an "emotional investment" problem. Was that the big reveal? You made an accusation, now back it up. Or, just get the board.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Everyone enjoys a meltdown and yours is shaping up to be a beauty.:lol: Again, I would prefer that you stomp your feet in blue. It matches my eyes.:D

Last edited:
I had to read this three times to get your drift, Lonestar_logic. Yes, GLBT folks are normal and healthy. Straight people who pander hatred towards them, not so much I'm afraid.

http://www.phelps-a-thon.com/ltcc_files/phelps.jp/IMG]

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ehgZDHqTA9w/R2Hw4oEnjoI/AAAAAAAAAZU/UkyYuk59dYw/s400/GayBash+Brazil.jp/IMG]

When are we going to STOP promoting hatred of those we think are different?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

Nobody's promoting hatred of gays.
We are however, drawing the line at promoting sex with children.

Do you get the difference? Because most leftists absolutely don't. They think if you don't want people to have sex with children, you must be a homophobe. I don't know why all lefties make the assumption that pedophiles and gays are the same thing, but they apparently do, since they always whine about the hatred of gays when people insist it's perverted (and illegal) to promote sex with children.[/QUOTE]

What do you think of people who married off their young daughters throughout history?

I do not promote or look favorably upon adults having sex with children, but I do know there were times when families and culture favored it. An intelligent discussion on a topic like this is almost impossible when the creepy people like you enter it accusing everyone of promoting sex with children.

In America today there are old ladies who have been happily married for decades, who had children in their early teen years, and who got married very young. Do you condemn them and their husbands and extended families who supported the marriages and children?[/QUOTE]

I would condemn anyone in this day and age who promotes sex with children. Period.

This isn't about demonizing cultural norms of the past. We live in the present, and presently, it is acknowledged that it is WRONG to pressure children into sex, to have sex with children, or to fantasize about sex with children.

Presently, Stain is promoting the idea that we coerce children into having sex. That is wrong, and illegal.

Everyone enjoys a meltdown and yours is shaping up to be a beauty.:lol: Again, I would prefer that you stomp your feet in blue. It matches my eyes.:D

Now Sherry, think this through, how can I be having a "meltdown," when you are hiding from answering a question? When you asked me the same kind of question about what I thought of you. I gave you a straight forward direct answer. You never responded. In fact here it is:

You are a crude and rude bigot. You are alone, and have no friends which is why you are everywhere on USMB. You are tolerated here. You ignore the facts and vomit opinions with nothing to back them up. It is judgemental people like you that hold progress back, and make life difficult for young people. The election of 2008 wiped you out, and you can not accept it. You are sarcastic, but have not learned comic technique. Your lines fall flat. You're a bore. America love it or leave it.

I apologize to other posters for this comment, but it has been building in other threads. Sherry opened the door here. Sherry is a witch.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION SHERRY, HOW HAVE I DAMAGED MY REPUTATION? JUST FESS UP THIS. YOU WERE JUST RUNNING YOUR KEYBOARD WITHOUT THINKING.

I guess it is clear to everyone that Sherry has crawled back under her rock. I will not insult the intelligence of the USMB membership by continuing this waste of time in this thread. I will monitor the thread for an answer. This is the second time Sherry has pulled her "attack and run" scenario, which again has turned into "crash and burn" for her. Most people would be so embarrassed being nailed like this, that they would just disappear. But, not Sherry, she'll be back!

Last edited:

Now Sherry, think this through, how can I be having a "meltdown," when you are hiding from answering a question? When you asked me the same kind of question about what I thought of you. I gave you a straight forward direct answer. You never responded. In fact here it is:

You are a crude and rude bigot. You are alone, and have no friends which is why you are everywhere on USMB. You are tolerated here. You ignore the facts and vomit opinions with nothing to back them up. It is judgemental people like you that hold progress back, and make life difficult for young people. The election of 2008 wiped you out, and you can not accept it. You are sarcastic, but have not learned comic technique. Your lines fall flat. You're a bore. America love it or leave it.

I apologize to other posters for this comment, but it has been building in other threads. Sherry opened the door here. Sherry is a witch.

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION SHERRY, HOW HAVE I DAMAGED MY REPUTATION? JUST FESS UP THIS. YOU WERE JUST RUNNING YOUR KEYBOARD WITHOUT THINKING.

I guess it is clear to everyone that Sherry has crawled back under her rock. I will not insult the intelligence of the USMB membership by continuing this waste of time in this thread. I will monitor the thread for an answer. This is the second time Sherry has pulled her "attack and run" scenario, which again has turned into "crash and burn" for her. Most people would be so embarrassed being nailed like this, that they would just disappear. But, not Sherry, she'll be back!

The difference between you and me is that I don't care what you think of me. I think it is hysterical how wrapped up you are in my opinion of you. I don't know what other threads you're talking about, but I will continue to bait you to show your ass.:lol::lol:

The difference between you and me is that I don't care what you think of me. I think it is hysterical how wrapped up you are in my opinion of you. I don't know what other threads you're talking about, but I will continue to bait you to show your ass.:lol::lol:

You have lost by default. You are outed....nothing, but hot air. :popcorn:

You do make me laugh.:lol: Listen, I know this is just a game, because you're perfectly capable of reviewing this thread and reading all the comments. However, if you really are delusional enough to think that you have garnered any respect for your warped perspective on this thread, well then more power to your ignorant ass. There was only one person who was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you shit on her. The other posters clearly think you're FUBAR.:cuckoo: Now please, continue on with your contrived temper tantrum, Sarah.:lol:

You do make me laugh.:lol: Listen, I know this is just a game, because you're perfectly capable of reviewing this thread and reading all the comments. However, if you really are delusional enough to think that you have garnered any respect for your warped perspective on this thread, well then more power to your ignorant ass. There was only one person who was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you shit on her. The other posters clearly think you're FUBAR.:cuckoo: Now please, continue on with your contrived temper tantrum, Sarah.:lol:

Too little too late. Just the usual name-calling. Nothing specific, like original thought. You're nothing but hot air. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Too little too late. Just the usual name-calling. Nothing specific like original thought. You're nothing but hot air. :popcorn:
[/QUOTE]

I see you switched back to red to show your defiance. Bwahahaha:rofl:

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION SHERRY;

The difference between you and me is that I don't care what you think of me. I think it is hysterical how wrapped up you are in my opinion of you. I don't know what other threads you're talking about, but I will continue to bait you to show your ass.

You have lost by default. You are outed....nothing, but hot air. Stop wasting everyone's time with your ramblings.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back