"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qew2vyyjHsI]YouTube - Southpark Cartman joins nambla (funny)[/ame]

:cuckoo: I can't think of anything else to say shock :confused:
That's becuzz yer a gutless Murkin.
American idol is on. Go watch.

Geesh the nambla president speakiths. Are you on to buggering farm animals now?

How is a kid not having sex by 16 StairMatters problem?

Does he spend a lot of time at school yard and playgrounds looking for little friends of either sex?

One of the Creepiest Threads Ever

I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

So which would you suggest first. Gay sex so the kid will be permanently screwed up for life or straight sex?

Personally I think the longer a kid goes without having sex the better.

Kids need their childhood. It helps them learn how to deal with the stress filled life that adulthood can become. The worst thing you can do is have them worrying about getting laid when they hit their peak hormonal period somewhere around 15-17 yrs old.

They need to settle down before they start nailing some tail. Ask any kid who started getting laid when they were 12 and they will tell you that they wish they had waited. Many times they also started experimenting with illegal drugs at the same time. Some of them got into other illegal activities as well. What's wrong with letting them be a kid?

Don't most kids already have sex by 16?

As far as training them?

Half the fun of early sex is learning how to do it well.

Don't most kids already have sex by 16?

As far as training them?

Half the fun of early sex is learning how to do it well.

You had a much more interesting childhood than I did.
Than I, too.

Well, we can console ourselves with the knowledge that we probably made up for our lack of sexual experience with having done more algebra than the average 16 year old.:eusa_angel:

teen-sex-376.jpg

Actually, girls married early...boys did not....it was customary for there to be a big gap in ages...even 10 to 20 years if not more. Why? Because boys were expected to be able to support a family before marriage....that meant they were men in their mid-20s or more beforehand.

teen-sex-376.jpg

Actually, girls married early...boys did not....it was customary for there to be a big gap in ages...even 10 to 20 years if not more. Why? Because boys were expected to be able to support a family before marriage....that meant they were men in their mid-20s or more beforehand.

:eusa_hand:

With your math, 25 year olds - 20 years = 5 year old brides.

:eusa_hand:

25 - 10 = 15 year old brides, which makes more sense.

We also need to remember that everyone used to live on farms, so mammalian reproduction wasn't much of a mystery.

teen-sex-376.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll post rating: 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspect Stainmaster is fairly young and doesn't have children.... and the stain has more to do with the bedding..

Lumpy that comment was beneath your usual dignity. Since when is a young person's POV without value? Where would the incisveness, or energy to batter against injustice, or outrage at older folks' complacency come from, if not from the young?

Every stage of life has its benefits and detriments. Hopefully as we pass through them we remain positive and continue to contribute...but we cannot give at 50 what we could at 19. And secretly, all of us in our 50's envy the young, at least at times. Believe me, they aren't the least bit envious of us. Most young folks don't even believe we 50-somethings are still having sex! LOL.

And wet dreams are great Lumpy. I've begun having them myself...I am amazed we aren't all asking our MDs for medically-induced comas so we can wet dream 24/7/365! Myself, I have my appointment coming up for next week...ROFL.

If you disagree with someone's POV, it's better to address the POV than to engage in ad hominem attacks meant to shame them for having stated it.

I suspect Stainmaster is fairly young and doesn't have children.... and the stain has more to do with the bedding..

Lumpy that comment was beneath your usual dignity. Since when is a young person's POV without value? Where would the incisveness, or energy to batter against injustice, or outrage at older folks' complacency come from, if not from the young?

Every stage of life has its benefits and detriments. Hopefully as we pass through them we remain positive and continue to contribute...but we cannot give at 50 what we could at 19. And secretly, all of us in our 50's envy the young, at least at times. Believe me, they aren't the least bit envious of us. Most young folks don't even believe we 50-somethings are still having sex! LOL.

And wet dreams are great Lumpy. I've begun having them myself...I am amazed we aren't all asking our MDs for medically-induced comas so we can wet dream 24/7/365! Myself, I have my appointment coming up for next week...ROFL.

If you disagree with someone's POV, it's better to address the POV than to engage in ad hominem attacks meant to shame them for having stated it.

I think Lump made a fair observation in that most parents would have a different POV.

teen-sex-376.jpg

So you're sort of suggesting something similar to that scene in 'She's having a baby' when Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern are doing it and her parents are sitting at the end of the bed, Dad wearing a miner's helment with the light turned on, and dialog that goes something like...

Dad: Get your ass a bit higher, kid.
Mom: Oh, he knows what he's doing.
Dad: Clearly not.

And this should happen somewhere in early teens?

:doubt:

teen-sex-376.jpg

So you're sort of suggesting something similar to that scene in 'She's having a baby' when Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern are doing it and her parents are sitting at the end of the bed, Dad wearing a miner's helment with the light turned on, and dialog that goes something like...

Dad: Get your ass a bit higher, kid.
Mom: Oh, he knows what he's doing.
Dad: Clearly not.

And this should happen somewhere in early teens?

:doubt:

Not at all. The professional therapists would be involved on the scene. The parents would know what was happening and would be supportive. The initial awkwardness of sex could be resolved, and get the kids on the road to healthy sexuality as adults.

For years in Europe fathers took their sons to brothels for this reason. It looks like something that has been lost, and not modernized for the twenty first century.

brothelflensburgpetersen.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back