"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

So.. what are you saying.. suicide revolves around sex...?

I can't answer that, but we do know that suicide relates to depression which continues to increase among teens. No one has yet effectively argued against Sigmund Frued that sex is usually the primary motivator.

I suspect Stainmaster is fairly young and doesn't have children.... and the stain has more to do with the bedding..

First, my user name has nothing to do with anything sexual.

Say what you will. I am under 30, and a lot closer to teen puberty, apparently, than you are. Just what we need a bunch of oldies with their dried up bodies telling us about sex. If you have kids, I'll bet their a mess unless they've written you off already.

Gay, straight we don't care. Find out what makes you happy, and as long as it doesn't get someone hurt. enjoy yourself. We see what a body looks like at age 40, 50, or 60. We see the pathetic lengths some go to to look young. Especially here in California.

Even my grandpop tells me to be safe, be reasonable, and enjoy your young body while you have it for romance or pleasure. And, I do.

42e2c43c-6f1a-4b42-b6fd-4eb766d3c08d.jpg

Last edited:

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. ....
Like sex crimes are all about sex. :cuckoo:

Idiot.

Yes, sex crimes are about sex. No one said "ALL about sex." Now this is the kind of guy who ends up with gay kids, and does not know how it happened. IT IS YOUR ATTITUDE. I feel sorry for a teenager who would come to Si modo with a sex question, and get the response that they are and "idiot."

I feel sorry for a teenager who would come to Si modo with a sex question, and get the response that they are and "idiot."
I feel sorry for a teenage who would come to Stainmaster with a sex question, and then goes out to have a one-night-stand.

I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qew2vyyjHsI]YouTube - Southpark Cartman joins nambla (funny)[/ame]

:cuckoo: I can't think of anything else to say shock :confused:

Oh man, you blew my gig. I was saving the point that young teens are all over the web, some are in USMB, and perhaps reading this thread. If I were a teen reading this, I would dump these "holy, know-it-alls" in a minute on every subject. However, I would add that it is important to find out exactly what "safe sex" is, before experimenting and enjoying! There are too many problems associated with adulthood to have to play catch-up with sex.

These chaste adults are pushing their own kids into sexual liberation which was my point in this thread!

Following is a animated contemporary approach to teen sex. Their opinions are the important reviews of this utube.

Last edited:

teen-sex-376.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll post rating: 10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how easy it is to spot those whose sexual satisfaction comes from self-manipulation. Try it with someone else, you might like it.:smoke:

teen-sex-376.jpg

So.. what are you saying.. suicide revolves around sex...?

I can't answer that, but we do know that suicide relates to depression which continues to increase among teens. No one has yet effectively argued against Sigmund Frued that sex is usually the primary motivator.

There is another perspective that you may consider.. Young people aren't prepared for the emotional turmoil that sex creates. I could go into examples but I'm sure you could figure the situations out.

I have teenagers and I have young adults that have rode the emotional roller coaster. From my perspective the longer they put off the sexual, emotional turmoil of sexual entanglement the better off they are to handle it and arrive at a mature perspective of their own..

So which would you suggest first. Gay sex so the kid will be permanently screwed up for life or straight sex?

Personally I think the longer a kid goes without having sex the better.

Kids need their childhood. It helps them learn how to deal with the stress filled life that adulthood can become. The worst thing you can do is have them worrying about getting laid when they hit their peak hormonal period somewhere around 15-17 yrs old.

They need to settle down before they start nailing some tail. Ask any kid who started getting laid when they were 12 and they will tell you that they wish they had waited. Many times they also started experimenting with illegal drugs at the same time. Some of them got into other illegal activities as well. What's wrong with letting them be a kid?

My bedroom was directly above my parents when I was thirteen. I was thrashing around, got an erection, and had my first ejaculation. My mother came in to see if I was alright. As I was telling what happened, she sent for my father. Now, it was a family conference which ended with my father mumbling about my changing young body. It would have been a lot easier if he had just told me my sex life was beginning, and the equipment was working. The stories my friends heard would have been funny if they were not so sad.

Last edited:
My bedroom was directly above my parents when I was thirteen. I was thrashing around, got an erection, and had my first ejaculation. My mother came in to see if I was alright. As I was telling what happened, she sent for my father. Now, it was a family conference which ended with my father mumbling about my changing young body. It would have been a lot easier if he had just told me my sex life was beginning, and the equipment was working. The stories my friends heard would have been funny if they were not so sad.

Your mommy discovered you masturbating and it resulted in a family conference??:lol:

There is another perspective that you may consider.. Young people aren't prepared for the emotional turmoil that sex creates. I could go into examples but I'm sure you could figure the situations out.

I have teenagers and I have young adults that have rode the emotional roller coaster. From my perspective the longer they put off the sexual, emotional turmoil of sexual entanglement the better off they are to handle it and arrive at a mature perspective of their own..
Indeed.

Our sexual organs finish maturing 10 years before our brains do.

Oh no!!

What does it mean if you've never had "gay" sex????

We're doomed!!

Not so funny when a married person with children discovers they are gay, and comes out at an older age.

Stainmatters, I hate to break it to you, but anyone that is truly gay isn't going to "discover it" as an older adult. They've always known it, but have suppressed/hidden their true desires to try to fit into a society that doesn't accept them for who they are. Thus, so many gay men/women getting married/having children, then finally being brave enough to come out of the closet to who they really are.

Or, in the latest case of some GOP Politician, getting caught with a gay prostitute!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/116393-another-antigay-republican-caught.html

I am sorry, I could not find where you are from in your profile. I am from Southern California, stories like this are frequently in the news. The fact that human sexuality is not resolved in a healthy fashion during the teen years is a disgrace to our species and culture. A lot of people are getting hurt, and little progress toward resolving the problem is being made. Again, we give more training to a teen about driving a car than we do about sex.

This sounds like a service that the government should provide.

Do you have any evidence that European fathers taking their sons to brothels to "get kids on the road to healty sexuality as adults" actually worked?

Without empiricle data, I'd say it created men with dual, and nothing like "healthy sexuality" as husbands would frequent brothels for sex, leaving their wives at home to fend for themselves.

One minute you are right on target, and the next you are a little scary. These are concepts anyone who goes to a movie or reads cartoons would grasp.

I suspect Stainmaster is fairly young and doesn't have children.... and the stain has more to do with the bedding..

First, my user name has nothing to do with anything sexual.

Say what you will. I am under 30, and a lot closer to teen puberty, apparently, than you are. Just what we need a bunch of oldies with their dried up bodies telling us about sex. If you have kids, I'll bet their a mess unless they've written you off already.

Gay, straight we don't care. Find out what makes you happy, and as long as it doesn't get someone hurt. enjoy yourself. We see what a body looks like at age 40, 50, or 60. We see the pathetic lengths some go to to look young. Especially here in California.

Even my grandpop tells me to be safe, be reasonable, and enjoy your young body while you have it for romance or pleasure. And, I do.

42e2c43c-6f1a-4b42-b6fd-4eb766d3c08d.jpg

Funny.. every generation feels like the sex their having is different than the past, it's just comical. I grew up during the so-called sexual revolution and let me tell you sex was available with ease and there were only 3 flavors of STD's, also you couldn't die from it..

I wasn't the least bit interested in gay sex with women being so soft and cuddly but I'm certain I was with more women in a month than you'll be with in your whole life. I'll just add this though, I've found sex/love far more satisfying and fulfilling with one terrific women than my silly persuites of youth.

Your mommy discovered you masturbating and it resulted in a family conference??:lol:

No wonder stainedmattress is so screwed up over sex.. And I still think he is jealous because of our life experiences that he knows he may never have.

No, well there is a bit more. After a Boy Scout meeting a friend showed me a picture of a naked woman form Playboy magazine under a street light. It was the first I had ever seen. At home in bed I was thrashing around in the sheets. I had an erection, and did not know what it was. There was no need to masturbate, it just happened with that picture in my mind. It was not fun, it was confusing. What would you expect in a family where your father is a Deacon and an Elder in the Presbyterian church. The family conference was humiliating, and today I am agnostic.

Last edited:

No wonder stainedmattress is so screwed up over sex.. And I still think he is jealous because of our life experiences that he knows he may never have.

You know Ollie the last time I answered one of your posts, you were very preoccupied with how important you are, and warned me to watch my step. In that post we both responded in a civil manner.

Now here we are again. You are running your keyboard like a Tea Bagger. My great-grandpop was a 32nd degree Mason, a lifelong member of the American Legion, and and a WWII vet. There was a guy worthy of respect, and I remember him sharing things about us men and sex before I hit puberty. His favorite was, "When it comes to alcohol, tobacco, and women, be reasonable."

Now you come along, just another loud mouth know-it-all, probably part of a generation that was too stupid to figure out that the wealthy took a nice ride through the depression, and you were not smart enough to realize Japan and Germany were headed for war. The mess this country is in, not to mention the condition of human sexuality, is due in a big part to your generation. Your advice has been written off by those under 30, and probably others as well. Don't ruin our good time with our bodies because you wasted yours.

fat-man-on-beach.jpg

Last edited:

No, well there is a bit more. After a Boy Scout meeting a friend showed me a picture of a naked woman form Playboy magazine under a street light. It was the first I had ever seen. At home in bed I was thrashing around in the sheets. I had an erection, and did not know what it was. There was no need to masturbate, it just happened with that picture in my mind. It was not fun, it was confusing. What would you expect in a family where your father is a Deacon and an Elder in the Presbyterian church. The family conference was humiliating, and today I am agnostic.

So you have your fuckin' balls in a bunch because your parents didn't walk you through, step by step, that your weiner was going to unexpectedly explode. You're a sheltered little shit to think that such an experience is so worthy of being traumatized for life.

You know Ollie the last time I answered one of your posts, you were very preoccupied with how important you are, and warned me to watch my step. In that post we both responded in a civil manner.

Now here we are again. You are running your keyboard like a Tea Bagger. My great-grandpop was a 32nd degree Mason, a lifelong member of the American Legion, and and a WWII vet. There was a guy worthy of respect, and I remember him sharing things about us men and sex before I hit puberty. His favorite was, "When it comes to alcohol, tobacco, and women, be reasonable."

Now you come along, just another loud mouth know-it-all, probably part of a generation that was too stupid to figure out that the wealthy took a nice ride through the depression, and you were not smart enough to realize Japan and Germany were headed for war. The mess this country is in, not to mention the condition of human sexuality, is due in a big part to your generation. Your advice has been written off by those under 30, and probably others as well. Don't ruin our good time with our bodies because you wasted yours.

You little ass fucker, you're on your way to being the first poster I initiate neg rep towards.

You think you are something, First off I have never claimed to be any more important than anyone else. I have never claimed anything that I wasn't and normally only talk about myself if some qualification I have loans some credence to the post.

Now I am not a know it all and have admitted my ignorance on some subjects, in fact i have never claimed to be an expert on anything. Just as you are wrong about my generation. I was born well after the end of WW2. As I'm sure most member of this board were.

Now I wouldn't want to ruin any ones physical good time. And trust me I never wasted my body. Of course I do believe that you have nothing to say about how to raise a child because you probably still are one, and more than likely will probably end up making the forty year old virgin look experienced.

BTW, What does bragging about your Grandfather have to do with anything?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back