If a fetus is not a viable human life ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
if it is not a viable life how can it be born addicted to the same drugs it's mother used during pregnancy ??how can it be born premature and addicted to the drugs it's mother used ?? Do liberals think it's ok to do meth or cocaine while pregnant ?? after all according to many on the left a fetus is just a fetus not a human being.

Last edited:
Look at all those imaginary 'fetus is not a life' ppl flocking, just flocking to your thread!

I suppose they think that a fetus can be harmed because it is not a human and has no rights. But I am sure one of them will clarify.

BH1tRWQCcAAv2Cm.jpg

Why don't any of you pro-birth assholes ever give any consideration to the woman carrying the fetus? Do any of you give a shit about her mental/physical/financial welfare? I never see any pro-birth protesters saying or holding signs stating GIVE ME YOUR BABY or LET ME HELP YOU. No, they just harass.

Why don't any of you pro-birth assholes ever give any consideration to the woman carrying the fetus? Do any of you give a shit about her mental/physical/financial welfare? I never see any pro-birth protesters saying or holding signs stating GIVE ME YOUR BABY or LET ME HELP YOU. No, they just harass.

How exactly do they harass?

if it is not a viable life how can it be born addicted to the same drugs it's mother used during pregnancy ??how can it be born premature and addicted to the drugs it's mother used ?? Do liberals think it's ok to do meth or cocaine while pregnant ?? after all according to many on the left a fetus is just a fetus not a human being.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

I notice that the defenders of a fetus are also those willing to send living, breathing, thinking children back into harms way without blinking an eye; they're same hypocrites who attack the President of the United States for seeking a policy to protect the rights of living, breathing, thinking children.

Israel has snuffed out some 180 human lives in Gaza. Surely some of them were innocent. We did nothing. Why? Because we don't have legal jurisdiction over Gaza.

In a different way, the same issue comes up over fetal life. The only way the government can intervene in the life of a fetus is by violating the mother's constitutional rights. Uncle Sam isn't sovereign over your insides.

I'm pro choice and I agree that a fetus is a human life.

Why lefties are so afraid to admit this, who knows.

Maybe they're just accustomed to being dishonest.

If you believe a fetus is a human being how can you possibly justify being pro choice? I'm not trying trying to judge you for your opinion, just curious as to your rationalization.

I notice that the defenders of a fetus are also those willing to send living, breathing, thinking children back into harms way without blinking an eye; they're same hypocrites who attack the President of the United States for seeking a policy to protect the rights of living, breathing, thinking children.

Equating immigration policy with the termination of a human life is bizarre.

Only in the mind of a dimwit.

If you believe a fetus is a human being how can you possibly justify being pro choice? I'm not trying trying to judge you for your opinion, just curious as to your rationalization.

Multiple part answer:

First, I think that a civilization has to make tough choices, and abortion and war are the two toughest among them. While I hate abortion, I can't help but look at the effects on the mother and a child brought into a home that does not want it. Not to mention adding that child to other unwanted siblings, and/or abject poverty.

Second, I think we as a society could do a better job of providing options for young pregnant women in terms of adoption. This is also a cultural issue, in which I'd love to see both ends of this debate lend their considerable passion to decreasing the REAL problem here, which is demand.

Finally, I'd like to see an honest (ha ha) debate about limiting abortions to a certain time frame, such as first trimester or first half.

This is a lousy, horrible topic, which is why it would be helpful if the two sides could work together on SOMETHING.

Thanks for the civil question!

Only in the mind of a dimwit.

The usual braindead libtard response...GFY.

Multiple part answer:

First, I think that a civilization has to make tough choices, and abortion and war are the two toughest among them. While I hate abortion, I can't help but look at the effects on the mother and a child brought into a home that does not want it. Not to mention adding that child to other unwanted siblings, and/or abject poverty.

Second, I think we as a society could do a better job of providing options for young pregnant women in terms of adoption. This is also a cultural issue, in which I'd love to see both ends of this debate lend their considerable passion to decreasing the REAL problem here, which is demand.

Finally, I'd like to see an honest (ha ha) debate about limiting abortions to a certain time frame, such as first trimester or first half.

This is a lousy, horrible topic, which is why it would be helpful if the two sides could work together on SOMETHING.

Thanks for the civil question!

That is pretty much my opinion in nutshell, and there is a simple solution that has worked in every developed country in the world including ours, good frank sex education starting from the average age of fertility and cheap, easily obtainable contraception. Of course the same people that want to ban abortion freak the fuck out just as much about that.

maybe we should preform a very late tem abortion on them ....the fact is we are not terminating their chance at life !! The country these people came from are responsible for their citizens !! deflection is an old leftist tactic .

You are against abortions we get it.

Forum List

Back