If 12 NBA Players "Self-Identified as Women," Could They Play in the WNBA as a Team?

If they did, someone would actually give a shit about the WNBA.

The WNBA considers it a good game if they have 8000 people in attendance.

Quick, without looking it up, tell me the name of your city's WNBA team.

I had to look up that it was the Chicago Sky.

that's how little anyone cares.

No, that's how little YOU care, and the world does not revolve around you.

You are such a self centered fucking prick.

A silly comparison. Those fields do not rely on physical strength. So male physical superiority does not matter. A 5'2" weak woman can be just as good of a nurse, or stewardess, or hair stylist as a 6'2" muscular man. So your comparison is irrelevant and invalid.

But that's the point. no one is all that interested in watching a 5'2" woman play basketball, because it isn't all that interesting to watch.

Average Salary of a WNBA player is $75,000 a year.

Average Salary of a male NBA player is $6,400,000

so, yeah, I can imagine there are some NBA players willing to take a 6.25MM Pay cut to go show those girls how it's really done.

They wouldn’t have to be NBA players. All it would take are a few male college players who didn’t make the NBA or players cut from the NBA.

The point is, it’s bound to happen unless the WNBA already have rules preventing it.

It just illustrates the lunacy of the left these days, where they try to normalize bat-shit crazy cross dressers as members of the opposite sex.

Especially costly decision was making NASA a diversity enforcement agency instead of keeping it a space exploration agency.

Okay, so Math is hard for you, I get that...

I'm sorry I tried to confuse you with math.

I'll let you pretend for a while that's the only arena where size and strength might matter.

Here's a hint. Have fun when the 5' 3" 105 lb woman comes to drag your fat old (your words) carcass out of your burning house.

But yet again, females are fire-fighters and they are often cited for their bravery..

So once more, are you really upset that trans-women are playing in sports everyone usually ignores... or are you upset they call themselves women to start with.

They wouldn’t have to be NBA players. All it would take are a few male college players who didn’t make the NBA or players cut from the NBA.

The OP specifically said NBA Players...

It just illustrates the lunacy of the left these days, where they try to normalize bat-shit crazy cross dressers as members of the opposite sex.

I'm sure you've encountered trans women and never realized they were trans women.

The OP specifically said NBA Players...

I'm sure you've encountered trans women and never realized they were trans women.

Just because some “trans” can look like females doesn’t make them one. You’re still a biology denier I see.

Especially costly decision was making NASA a diversity enforcement agency instead of keeping it a space exploration agency.

Okay, so Math is hard for you, I get that...

I'm sorry I tried to confuse you with math.

I'll let you pretend for a while that's the only arena where size and strength might matter.

Here's a hint. Have fun when the 5' 3" 105 lb woman comes to drag your fat old (your words) carcass out of your burning house.

But yet again, females are fire-fighters and they are often cited for their bravery..

So once more, are you really upset that trans-women are playing in sports everyone usually ignores... or are you upset they call themselves women to start with.

It does not bother me that they call themselves women. It bothers me that they demand we call them women when they are not. It also bothers me that we are making young girls compete against boys.

Notice that girls who think they are boys do not demand that they compete against boys, for obvious reasons.

Notice also that almost every time we have a major change in sexual mores, men benefit.

No, that's how little YOU care, and the world does not revolve around you.

You are such a self centered fucking prick.

Hey, here's the thing... I earn more a year than a WNBA player does... that's how little anyone cares.

The average salary of a WNBA player is $75,000, which means half of them made less.

And your point is?

Some people like it. But it is a WOMEN's league, not a fake women's league.

And your point is?

Have you seen some of the butch creatures that are on WNBA teams? Seriously, they are scarier looking then the men dressed as women.

Here's the thing, we could replace the whole of the WNBA with drag queens,and no one would notice and less people would care.

You know what I have seen on this thread yet? Anyone who claims to be a WNBA fan.

And yet you spend all this time and effort pushing one side of the argument.

Mostly because I enjoy how upset you guys get about it... heh, heh, heh...

Seriously, I put transphobia up there with homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism and religion. All the ways the one percenters distract you from how much they are screwing you over.

And your point is?

Have you seen some of the butch creatures that are on WNBA teams? Seriously, they are scarier looking then the men dressed as women.

Here's the thing, we could replace the whole of the WNBA with drag queens,and no one would notice and less people would care.

You know what I have seen on this thread yet? Anyone who claims to be a WNBA fan.

My god what a bigoted moron you are.

There are WNBA fans out there, just not a lot of them. There are also not a lot of Jai Ali fans, but they still play that weird ass sport.

It

Notice also that almost every time we have a major change in sexual mores, men benefit.

Not really. I think when we stopped stoning women for not being virgins on their wedding nights, women really benefited from that.

I think women really benefitted when gay dudes stopped marrying them in sham marriages.

Keep watching.

And your point is?

Which once again would put women on the back burner.

And yet you spend all this time and effort pushing one side of the argument.

Mostly because I enjoy how upset you guys get about it... heh, heh, heh...

Seriously, I put transphobia up there with homophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism and religion. All the ways the one percenters distract you from how much they are screwing you over.

Yeah, because wanting girls and women to compete on a level playing field is transphobia (a completely meaningless term in this situation, since fear has diddly squat to do with anything). What you are doing is conflating opposition to one thing with fear of a completely different thing.
And then liberals wonder why they're accused of avoiding science and intellectual persuits.

Misogyny insists that forcing girls and women to compete against bigger, stronger, heavier men doesn't matter, because no one cares to watch them compete.

Which once again would put women on the back burner.

again, want to put women on the front burner. Dump these worthless athletic programs and invest in STEM education.

Our educational system has certainly drifted away from the basics. I mean, look at how we're now pretending that boys and girls can compete fairly against each other in sports that reward size and strength.

At one point I used to think high school athletics weren't very important. They still are not as important as educational fundamentals, but they are valuable and teach things not easily taught in the classroom. Allowing girls to compete with other girls and not forcing them to compete with boys is still important.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back