If 12 NBA Players "Self-Identified as Women," Could They Play in the WNBA as a Team?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
If 12 NBA players decided that they "feel more like women than men" and began to "self-identify as women," could they form a team and play in the WNBA? They would almost certainly win every game, cruise through the playoffs, and win the WNBA championship in a sweep. They would set new records for number of wins, points scored, rebounds, fewest points allowed per game, etc., etc. (Similarly, the two boys posing as girls in Connecticut who were allowed to compete in girls' races finished first and second, and one of those boys set new state records for "female" times in the 100-meter and 200-meter dash.) Would liberals be okay with this?

I mean, never mind that science knows of no gender of "transgender." Never mind that there are established scientific tests to determine gender. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the differences between male and female brains. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the average strength, size, muscle mass, and agility of males vs. females. Never mind all that. If 12 NBA players decided to "self-identify as women," would liberals be okay with allowing them to form a WNBA team to compete against other WNBA teams? And when the "transgender" WNBA team won every game they played and cruised to the championship, what would liberals say then? "Sorry, but this is the price we must pay for 'tolerance' and 'diversity'"?!

Hopefully, there are enough good parents and public officials in Connecticut to end this obscene insanity of allowing boys to compete against girls in sporting events in that misguided, deep-blue state.

That is what we are seeing.

Any lib that says you are being ridiculous has to explain the "transgender" winners in Connecticut and other similar instances.

If they did, someone would actually give a shit about the WNBA.

The WNBA considers it a good game if they have 8000 people in attendance.

Quick, without looking it up, tell me the name of your city's WNBA team.

I had to look up that it was the Chicago Sky.

that's how little anyone cares.

Be fun to watch

IN Connecticut, girls who trained for years, and who deserved to win, instead were denied their right to a fair chance at winning and going on to the champion ship.

THis has serious implications for scholar ships, and future sports opportunities.

People's lives are being seriously and negatively impacted.

This is a very upsetting thread. Next thing you know, there will be male nurses, stewardesses and hair stylists!

The American culture is in decline!

If they did, someone would actually give a shit about the WNBA.

The WNBA considers it a good game if they have 8000 people in attendance.

Quick, without looking it up, tell me the name of your city's WNBA team.

I had to look up that it was the Chicago Sky.

that's how little anyone cares.
Shateeel and mbantu,

This is a very upsetting thread. Next thing you know, there will be male nurses, stewardesses and hair stylists!

A silly comparison. Those fields do not rely on physical strength. So male physical superiority does not matter. A 5'2" weak woman can be just as good of a nurse, or stewardess, or hair stylist as a 6'2" muscular man. So your comparison is irrelevant and invalid.

A silly comparison. Those fields do not rely on physical strength. So male physical superiority does not matter. A 5'2" weak woman can be just as good of a nurse, or stewardess, or hair stylist as a 6'2" muscular man. So your comparison is irrelevant and invalid.

You are having a hissy fit over an imagined scenario that lives in your mind.

Here’s some news for you. Transgendered people do not choose to be transgendered. There will never be enough of them to impact your life in any way.

You can stop worrying about the way WNBA players will handle them taking over the league. It is not a statistical possibility.

Moron.

I don’t know you or any of the weak minded bigots here who freak out about how gay people or transgendered people go about their lives.

But I really hope that you father a transgendered person or you become the grandparent of a transgendered person. It will cause you to have some fucking empathy for a change.

Dickhead.

Here’s some news for you. Transgendered people do not choose to be transgendered. There will never be enough of them to impact your life in any way.

You can stop worrying about the way WNBA players will handle them taking over the league. It is not a statistical possibility.

Moron.

It's an example to make a point. Perhaps you missed the news that two boys posing as girls in CT were allowed to race against girls and crushed their female competition, and that one of those boys set new records for "female" times in the 100-yard and 200-yard dash. Sheesh, have you gone so far off the deep end that you can't admit the obvious point that it was unfair to allow those boys to run as girls, just like it would be unfair to allow 12 NBA players to play as a team in the WNBA?

But that's the point. no one is all that interested in watching a 5'2" woman play basketball, because it isn't all that interesting to watch.

Average Salary of a WNBA player is $75,000 a year.

Average Salary of a male NBA player is $6,400,000

so, yeah, I can imagine there are some NBA players willing to take a 6.25MM Pay cut to go show those girls how it's really done.

I don’t know you or any of the weak minded bigots here who freak out about how gay people or transgendered people go about their lives.

But I really hope that you father a transgendered person or you become the grandparent of a transgendered person. It will cause you to have some fucking empathy for a change.

Dickhead.

They don't even look like girls.

Moron.

It's an example to make a point. Perhaps you missed the news that two boys posing as girls in CT were allowed to race against girls and crushed their female competition, and that one of those boys set new records for "female" times in the 100-yard and 200-yard dash. Sheesh, have you gone so far off the deep end that you can't admit the obvious point that it was unfair to allow those boys to run as girls, just like it would be unfair to allow 12 NBA players to play as a team in the WNBA?

There is currently debate about how to handle the issue. If you approach the matter with a cool head, you will learn that thee are lots of possible solutions to the problem of inequity that has grown from the acceptance of transgendered students.

The first thing that you need to do is understand that these people are not boys. They are girls. They have greater levels of testosterone than their counterparts. Thus, they have an advantage.

More than likely, we will wind up with a solution that involves hormone therapy to reduce the level of testosterone to a certain point. That’s how universities handle the issue.

You are very worked up about this. Way more worked up than the young lady who was beaten by Ms. Yearwood. She is way more thoughtful and mature than you are. You could learn from her.

Dickhead.

He/she sounds like a witch trying to put a curse on someone. Lol.

Dickhead.

No kidding , that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life and people are buying it?

Dickhead.

No kidding , that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life and people are buying it?

People are buying what?

Forum List

Back