IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

No I can't. But why do you think Dem voters are too stupid to carry IDs? Do you hate Democrats?

Voter integrity is going to be a big issue in the next few months. Sux for you, Acorn, the ACLU, Project Vote, the DOJ, the Panthers...

• Banned
The Truth About Fraud: Case Studies by Issue

Among Republicans it is an 'article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,' [Royal] Masset[, former political director of the Republican Party of Texas,] said. He doesn't agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.

• Banned
Yet more words right out of republican leaders mouths that keeping democrats from voting is there goal

• Banned
Because every study has found that the type of voter fraud claimed that this is designed to prevent doesnt exsist.

The studies have also concluded that it will (just like this republican leader says) keep a certain percent of democratic voters from the polls.

Why should this country spend BILLIONS of dollars implementing a program that protects nothing and keeps legal voters from voting?

Did you bother to read the answer?

We have analyzed more than 250 claims of fraud submitted by those supporting the respondents in the Supreme Court's photo ID case, Crawford v. Marion County Election Board. We find absolutely no proven cases of fraudulent votes that could be prevented by the restrictive ID law being challenged.
http://www.truthaboutfraud.org/case_studies_by_issue/

Last edited:
I've never voted (in the last 38 years) when the people at the polls either didn't know me by sight or demand proof by demanding to see my ID.

So I have no idea what the big deal is.

Yet more words right out of republican leaders mouths that keeping democrats from voting is there goal

RETARD ALERT. Requiring ID does not PREVENT people from voting. Of course it does keep the dead and fake from voting, all democratic strong voting bases.

Go ahead EXPLAIN again how it is a good idea not to require ID to prove voter eligibility.

I've never voted (in the last 38 years) when the people at the polls either didn't know me by sight or demand proof by demanding to see my ID.

The big deal is the ID law will cost billions to implement and solve no voting issue and every study has shown it will reduce the mnumber of democratic voters.

That is why this republican leader said what he said, he had the facts.

And having to produce a valid ID to vote is a bad thing because..... ???????

For the reaons stated you fool and every study into the issue says so.

Now why the hell do you want to waste tax dollars that do nothing but keep democratic voters from voting?

Because every study has found that the type of voter fraud claimed that this is designed to prevent doesnt exsist.

The studies have also concluded that it will (just like this republican leader says) keep a certain percent of democratic voters from the polls.

Why should this country spend BILLIONS of dollars implementing a program that protects nothing and keeps legal voters from voting?

WHY would requiring photo IDs keep people from voting? That makes no sense to me? I have TWO valid photo IDs given to me by the government in my wallet now. What's the big deal?

The big deal is the ID law will cost billions to implement and solve no voting issue and every study has shown it will reduce the mnumber of democratic voters.

That is why this republican leader said what he said, he had the facts.
source?

EDIT: nevermind, you posted it as i was asking

Last edited:

Forum List

Back