IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

And having to produce a valid ID to vote is a bad thing because..... ???????

For the reaons stated you fool and every study into the issue says so.

Now why the hell do you want to waste tax dollars that do nothing but keep democratic voters from voting?

Requiring IDs do NOT keep democrats from voting you retarded bitch. Unless of course you mean those dead ones, cartoon characters and the illegal aliens?

Thats why I support a National ID program

Show up to vote, swipe your card, it is recorded that you voted and you are good to go

It also can be used to identify legal citizens, drivers, stop welfare fraud

I've never voted (in the last 38 years) when the people at the polls either didn't know me by sight or demand proof by demanding to see my ID.

So I have no idea what the big deal is.

The big deal is the ID law will cost billions to implement and solve no voting issue and every study has shown it will reduce the mnumber of democratic voters.

That is why this republican leader said what he said, he had the facts.

Ok.. why would a Democrat not go vote because they had to identify themself? WTF? What are they hiding? Seems like you may be refuting your own asinine claims.

And having to produce a valid ID to vote is a bad thing because..... ???????

Now why the hell do you want to waste tax dollars that do nothing but keep democratic voters from voting?

To help weed out people who are here ILLEGALLY?

Why do you refuse to recognise that every study says it does nothing to secure the vote?

i've never voted (in the last 38 years) when the people at the polls either didn't know me by sight or demand proof by demanding to see my id.

So i have no idea what the big deal is.

the big deal is the id law will cost billions to implement and solve no voting issue and every study has shown it will reduce the mnumber of democratic voters.

ok.. Why would a democrat not go vote because they had to identify themself? Wtf? What are they hiding? Seems like you may be refuting your own asinine claims.

read the fucking studies you idiot

Thats why I support a National ID program

Show up to vote, swipe your card, it is recorded that you voted and you are good to go

It also can be used to identify legal citizens, drivers, stop welfare fraud

How much will it cost and what does it change in the voting system?

Why do you refuse to recognise that every study says it does nothing to secure the vote?

How can you study something that has not been implemented? Sounds more like a bunch of fraudsters who are just saying they wouldn't vote if they had to produce ID. Which begs the question.. why ?

So.....you don't think the "voter suppression" your linked study speaks of could be those here illegally and who do not have valid IDs?

the big deal is the id law will cost billions to implement and solve no voting issue and every study has shown it will reduce the mnumber of democratic voters.

ok.. Why would a democrat not go vote because they had to identify themself? Wtf? What are they hiding? Seems like you may be refuting your own asinine claims.

read the fucking studies you idiot

Hey, nitwit,... tell me WHY WOULDN'T SOMEBODY VOTE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO PRODUCE A VALID ID.

So... are people not driving because they have to provide a valid ID? What about employment? You have to document who you are to work.

Me thinkest you are an idiot.

To me it is a matter of common sense and justice to those who are the eligible voter base, Dem, Pub or Independent.

When someone votes who is not eligible that is theft from the US and it destroys the integrity of the results.

Walmart in Tennessee requires every purchaser of Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes to produce valid picture ID.

Kroger does the same.

Are they violating someone's "Right"?

Cops require ID.

When your boating on Pickwick Lake and the Police, F&G or Coast Guard pull up for a safety inspection....they expect to see ID.

Want a job. You need ID.

Liberals are dipshits for fighting the obvious.

Every time you have to go somewhere to stand in line and pay to get something there will be fewer people who can get a ride or find the time.

It is born out in every study.

Lets also remember every study into the type of voter fraud it is said to prevent have proven to be nonexsistant.

If you support ID laws you support fewer democrats voting period, just like this republican leader,

Last edited:
Every time you have to go somewhere to stand in line and pay to get something there will be fewer people who can get a ride or find the time.

It is born out in every study.

Lets also remember every study into the type of voter fraud it is said to prevent have proven to be nonexsistant.

If you support ID laws you support fewer democrats voting period, just like this republican leader,
do you even realize that it is next to impossible to PROVE that any particular ballot was filled out by a fraudulent voter?
since every ballot loots virtually the same?
and unless you actually CATCH the person at the time of voting(impossible to do without requiring VALID ID) you have no proof

Every study into the type of voter fraud ID s are meant to prevent have proven that this type of fraud does not exsist.

No dead voters

No illegals voting

no multiple voting

it is next to non exsistant.

Forum List

Back