Idiot School Administrators Suspend High School Kid Who Rescued Blind Student From Bully

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

Yet more evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Students told KCAL9 the visually impaired student was attacked for no reason.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

Teen comes to defense of blind classmate being beaten up

You're kidding me? I saw that video and thought what a great kid. They suspended him?

He acted like a Responsible Man. Can't allow boys to grow up into those!

This is also yet more evidence that public schools are child abuse.

You're kidding me? I saw that video and thought what a great kid. They suspended him?

He acted like a Responsible Man. Can't allow boys to grow up into those!

This is also yet more evidence that public schools are child abuse.

Sensible parents are choosing home school or private schools. Ours attend private and I'm told applications are sky rocketing

Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

I saw that on LiveLeak. The kid should be held up as an example of correct behavior. But, as usual the school admin has their collective heads up their asses.

Unbelievable.

(snip)

It says a lot that this is in a UK newspaper.

Unbelievable.

(snip)

It says a lot that this is in a UK newspaper.

U.S. papers, with a few exceptions, mostly promote the Obama approved narrative.

Blind sided while wailing on a blind kid. I hope dad whipped the snot out of the little prick.

UNfortunately (and I don't agree) schools suspend all parties in fights and don't try to find out aggressor vs. defender anymore. Why? Because of the parents of aggressors suing or threatening to sue all the time.

Unbelievable.

(snip)

It was probably a scam to make his family money. How do we know this wasn't a dry run so he could beat up other kids? The school did the right thing. He could have been dangerous; they were just taking precautions.

Was there a clock in his backpack?

Unbelievable.

(snip)

It was probably a scam to make his family money. How do we know this wasn't a dry run so he could beat up other kids? The school did the right thing. He could have been dangerous; they were just taking precautions.

Was there a clock in his backpack?

^^^ Baleful Babble from a Blundering Booby ^^^

Sometimes the correct and noble thing to do is to break the rules. In this case the rule broken was no fighting. That kid should serve his suspension with with great pride and honor.

Sometimes the correct and noble thing to do is to break the rules. In this case the rule broken was no fighting. That kid should serve his suspension with with great pride and honor.

He has nothing to be ashamed of. Obama should invite him to the WH instead of Clockmed

UNfortunately (and I don't agree) schools suspend all parties in fights and don't try to find out aggressor vs. defender anymore. Why? Because of the parents of aggressors suing or threatening to sue all the time.

Which is simply moronic and has resulted in the decrease in civility nation wide and the continued flight from the public schools by those who can afford it.

In ten years public schools will be nothing more than glorified day care.

Which is simply moronic and has resulted in the decrease in civility nation wide and the continued flight from the public schools by those who can afford it.

In ten years public schools will be nothing more than glorified day care.

They are already glorified day care.

Forum List

Back