Idiot School Administrators Suspend High School Kid Who Rescued Blind Student From Bully

Sometimes the correct and noble thing to do is to break the rules. In this case the rule broken was no fighting. That kid should serve his suspension with with great pride and honor.

Could have just tackled the guy or blocked him by stepping in between them.

The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing. To me, that kid should go after the school powers that be who punished him for doing the right thing. THEY are the one who are evil!!!

God bless you and that boy and who he defended always!!!

Holly

Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

Yet more evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Students told KCAL9 the visually impaired student was attacked for no reason.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

Teen comes to defense of blind classmate being beaten up
It was probably a scam to make his family money. How do we know this wasn't a dry run so he could beat up other kids? The school did the right thing. He could have been dangerous; they were just taking precautions.

Was there a clock in his backpack?
How do you manage to fall on the wrong side of absolutely every topic? That takes real talent.

Progressives do not believe individuals should fight for what is right, stand their ground, or protect the weak. They want to teach kids that in instances like this, the best thing to do is run away like a coward, call the government, and let them deal with an attacker after he is done with his victim.

Turning a blind eye to injustice is essential to being a progressive coward, and the progressive shitstains running schools will do everything in their power to force their line of thought on students.

This is more of what is wrong with schools as well as this nation...unfreaking believable, some ape threatens to rape a teacher and the teacher gets disciplined because she reported it?

Black Student Threatens to Rape White Teacher …What Happens Next is Unbelievable

The racial divide in America continues to widen day after day, as liberal progressives press a narrative designed to pit Blacks and Whites against each other.

In our schools, White teachers are increasingly put at great risk of violence by race-baiters who refuse to do anything about increasing Black-on-White crimes in the classrooms. Top Right News has documented the alarming spike in such crimes this year alone (see below for citations).

But now, a White school teacher from Long Island is the victim not only of a Black student — but the very administrators she relies on to stand behind her — all because of race.

She’s been slapped with disciplinary charges after complaining about a Black student threatening to rape her.

Oh, and the school administration is all-Black, which I’m sure had nothing to do with the decision that was made.

After all, a Black administration would never show favoritism to a Black student, right?

From NY Daily News:

A Long Island high school teacher who was threatened with sexual assault by a student claims in a new lawsuit that she was retaliated against by school officials in Hempstead for reporting the vile threat to authorities.

Lynne Albuquerque, a science teacher, alleged the backlash was racially motivated because she is white.

The student and the school officials are black.

Black Student Threatens to Rape White Teacher …What Happens Next is Unbelievable | Top Right News

This is more of what is wrong with schools as well as this nation...unfreaking believable, some ape threatens to rape a teacher and the teacher gets disciplined because she reported it?

Black Student Threatens to Rape White Teacher …What Happens Next is Unbelievable

The racial divide in America continues to widen day after day, as liberal progressives press a narrative designed to pit Blacks and Whites against each other.

In our schools, White teachers are increasingly put at great risk of violence by race-baiters who refuse to do anything about increasing Black-on-White crimes in the classrooms. Top Right News has documented the alarming spike in such crimes this year alone (see below for citations).

But now, a White school teacher from Long Island is the victim not only of a Black student — but the very administrators she relies on to stand behind her — all because of race.

She’s been slapped with disciplinary charges after complaining about a Black student threatening to rape her.

Oh, and the school administration is all-Black, which I’m sure had nothing to do with the decision that was made.

After all, a Black administration would never show favoritism to a Black student, right?

From NY Daily News:

A Long Island high school teacher who was threatened with sexual assault by a student claims in a new lawsuit that she was retaliated against by school officials in Hempstead for reporting the vile threat to authorities.

Lynne Albuquerque, a science teacher, alleged the backlash was racially motivated because she is white.

The student and the school officials are black.

Black Student Threatens to Rape White Teacher …What Happens Next is Unbelievable | Top Right News

By God there is going to be some retribution for the wrongs committed by progressives against this country.
Tired of the bullshit!!!

Sometimes the correct and noble thing to do is to break the rules. In this case the rule broken was no fighting. That kid should serve his suspension with with great pride and honor.

You are correct. He could have.

Then he invites retaliation.

He could have gone to get a teacher too.

My guess is that there was some emotion involved.

BTW: What prick takes videos of that happening and does not jump in to help ?

Liberal?

And conservative.....

My point was that when you see someone getting bullied (and you know they can't see), you probably don't stop to consider your options.

And, you might even get pissed.

And, in this case....I don't blame him at all.

The bully got what he deserved. Hate to see someone just laying there....but I wondered if he considered that maybe he just earned what he got.

Zero tolerance equals zero thought. I would have done the same thing and spent my suspension playing video games, smoking pot, and masterbaiting. Thanks for the holiday! lol

Fuck that. Dude stopped the abuse and laid down the punishment with one good wack to the dome.

Schools have become so fearful of lawsuits that they are going after the wrong things.

The school should have held an assembly and held this kid up as an example of "if you see something, do something", not expelled.

Maybe the kids and other social media can pressure the school into letting him back on the team.

Fuck that. Dude stopped the abuse and laid down the punishment with one good wack to the dome.

The police generally make sure they control the situation.

The bully had some friends there....had the football player just "asked" he might have seen the situation go from bad to worse.

You'll notice none of the bullies friends showed an interest in mixing it up.

Zero tolerance equals zero thought. I would have done the same thing and spent my suspension playing video games, smoking pot, and masterbaiting. Thanks for the holiday! lol

Hell,me and my best bud used to plan out our suspensions for road trips and partying.
It was great fun coming up with new and inventive ways to get suspended that weren't so bad they'd drop the hammer on you.

The police generally make sure they control the situation.

The bully had some friends there....had the football player just "asked" he might have seen the situation go from bad to worse.

You'll notice none of the bullies friends showed an interest in mixing it up.

The dude did a fantastic job setting things right.
And you can bet the bully wont ever touch the kid again.
He might even think twice before he tries it with anyone else.

Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

Yet more evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Students told KCAL9 the visually impaired student was attacked for no reason.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

Teen comes to defense of blind classmate being beaten up

By suspending the kid that checked the bully... the Prog-Principal Empowers The Bully.

Proving once again that Leftist Policy will always result in PRECISELY the opposite of what the Left claims the policy will do. Thus the longstanding annual increase in Bullying in Schools run by Progs.

Last edited:

Hell,me and my best bud used to plan out our suspensions for road trips and partying.
It was great fun coming up with new and inventive ways to get suspended that weren't so bad they'd drop the hammer on you.

lol. I would just ask my mom to sign a note allowing me to miss school. I was a very good student so my parents didn't care if I wanted to leave early or take a free day just so long as it didn't conflict with one of my sports.

You are correct. He could have.

Then he invites retaliation.

He could have gone to get a teacher too.

My guess is that there was some emotion involved.

Bullies are usually pussies when confronted. Not always. I've been clocked once or twice breaking up fights this way but at that point it becomes self defense.

Forum List

Back