New Hampshire high school student sues district after he was suspended for saying there are only two genders on bus to football game

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A discussion between pupils over the types of pronouns that could be used to describe people in the Spanish language on a bus ride home got out of hand and ultimately led to a student being suspended, with the school now being sued by the teen.

The New Hampshire student-athlete together with his mother is suing his school district after he was suspended from a football game for expressing his views that there are 'only two genders.'

The student is seeking nominal damages against New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16 (SAU16) and Exeter High School Assistant Principal Marcy Dovholuk.

The lawsuit filed last week in Rockingham Superior Court said that the one-game suspension of the student only identified as M.P. in court documents in September, was in violation of the student's constitutional right to free speech and the New Hampshire Bill of Rights because he expressed his religious Catholic beliefs. ...

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

5ucfaz.jpg

One really has to wonder what has happened to not only our education system, but our logic and intolerance toward truth.

The courts have routinely ruled that students do not have free speech protections in school in the interest of protecting the learning environment. I've long disagreed with those rulings so unless the courts are willing to completely reverse itself the student will likely lose.

A discussion between pupils over the types of pronouns that could be used to describe people in the Spanish language on a bus ride home got out of hand and ultimately led to a student being suspended, with the school now being sued by the teen.

The New Hampshire student-athlete together with his mother is suing his school district after he was suspended from a football game for expressing his views that there are 'only two genders.'

The student is seeking nominal damages against New Hampshire School Administrative Unit 16 (SAU16) and Exeter High School Assistant Principal Marcy Dovholuk.

The lawsuit filed last week in Rockingham Superior Court said that the one-game suspension of the student only identified as M.P. in court documents in September, was in violation of the student's constitutional right to free speech and the New Hampshire Bill of Rights because he expressed his religious Catholic beliefs. ...

5ucfaz.jpg

One really has to wonder what has happened to not only our education system, but our logic and intolerance toward truth.
According to the LGBQT people there are 64 genders, but there are no girls or boys........crazycrap
We should not allow the far left extremists to set mainstream society's cultural standards.

According to the LGBQT people there are 64 genders, but there are no girls or boys........crazycrap
We should not allow the far left extremists to set mainstream society's cultural standards.
Another damn good reason for national divorce. I wouldn't mind having a strong national border between me and that shit.

The courts have routinely ruled that students do not have free speech protections in school in the interest of protecting the learning environment. I've long disagreed with those rulings so unless the courts are willing to completely reverse itself the student will likely lose.
You really believe the state will undue the laws that protect their re-education centers?

This was on a bus on the way to a football game so there was no learning environment

You really believe the state will undue the laws that protect their re-education centers?

If the current conservative Supreme Court will not, what are you fighting for?

5ucfaz.jpg

Good God.....I can see what happened...
An Alpha-Dyke was offended and misused her position to express personal displeasure. The student will prevail.

No I avoided HS and got my GED at 16. And you'll not convince anyone with a lick of sense that this kid did anything that warranted a suspension

I didn't say he did. It just goes to show you didn't understand what I did say.

They are suing based on religious beliefs? Jesus have we actually come to that?

This shouldn't even be a thing at all because of well, reality. Aside from occasional genetic discrepancies there are only 2 genders for human beings.

How the fuck do you get suspended from school for saying something that is scientifically, genetically, biologically accurate at a school where people are supposed to be learning those things? What's next will someone get suspended at school for saying "1+1=2" because someone disagrees with their math?

They are suing based on religious beliefs? Jesus have we actually come to that?

This shouldn't even be a thing at all because of well, reality. Aside from occasional genetic discrepancies there are only 2 genders for human beings.

How the fuck do you get suspended from school for saying something that is scientifically, genetically, biologically accurate at a school where people are supposed to be learning those things? What's next will someone get suspended at school for saying "1+1=2" because someone disagrees with their math?
Math is racist.

Another failure of the education system.

There have always been at least 3 genders in literature, male, female and neutral.

Forum List

Back