Idiot repubs pass bill giving money to americans adopting kids from the Congo!!!

Tally the yea and nay votes in both houses of Congress. Then tell me who's "taking money". :lol:

Fucking amiteurs. :slap:

Yo, are you from Kentucky? Well if you are? All good things come to an end! I can`t say good things with a straight face!

"GTP"
I love all things Kentucky and Tennessee. I lived just south of Knoxville for seven years. Lot of mean angry sons of bitches down there. But they would at least look you in the eye and give you a nod. Not like northern folk who avoid eye contact and don't say a fucking word.

Word. :slap:

So this bill has passed the entire House AND Senate and you are somehow hanging McConnell out to dry? :dunno:

Article says it passed both houses and just needs obozo's sig. So i guess these savages are coming here.

I don't quite get the premise of this thread. Is it anti-McConnell, is it anti-adoption? Is it anti-fostering? :dunno:

It's anti-african-savages. Our govt is letting africa dump all it's unwanted poor kids on america. None of these kids has an IQ over 70. More future welfare trash.

So this bill has passed the entire House AND Senate and you are somehow hanging McConnell out to dry? :dunno:

'Sup with you fuckers?

because he had a big hand in it being drawn up and passed. read the article dear

he's a snake
"The Big Hand". :lol:

Bringing children into the fold of a loving family rubs you how? :dunno:

No, but we can barley take care of OUR own in this day and age under Obama, McConnell, etc. And if we didn't have 3000 abortions a day there would be more children to adopt here at home. that's all

Article says it passed both houses and just needs obozo's sig. So i guess these savages are coming here.

Savages? Congolese children who have been placed with wanting and willing families?

What about the 200,000 Syrian refugees that Obama has invited into our shores? :dunno:

Ge your fucking priorities straight, bitch. :slap:

'Sup with you fuckers?

because he had a big hand in it being drawn up and passed. read the article dear

he's a snake
"The Big Hand". :lol:

Bringing children into the fold of a loving family rubs you how? :dunno:

No, but we can barley take care of OUR own in this day and age under Obama, McConnell, etc. And if we didn't have 3000 abortions a day there would be more children to adopt here at home. that's all
The abortion debate aside... what are several hundred Congolese children being taken into wanting families versus 200,000 Syrian refugees? :dunno:

Lets just accept WE ARE going to be hosed one way or another. so why even care or speak up anymore. just work to take care of your families while taking care of Illegal Invaders who broke into our country and now everyone in the whole world too

SNIP:
Education Secretary: Provide Financial Aid for Illegal Immigrants
Immigration advocate Luis Gutierrez tells event that U.S. should remove "gangbanger," "rapist," "murderer" illegal immigrants.
by Nicholas Ballasy
October 7, 2015 - 11:13 pm

Outgoing Education Secretary Arne Duncan called on Congress to provide financial aid to illegal immigrant children.

“We have to invest more heavily in early childhood education. We have to make sure we give financial aid to our undocumented students and the fact that as a nation we have yet to do that is a travesty,” Duncan said at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute conference in Washington.

“As a nation I just think what we are doing is absolutely backwards. We cut off our nose to spite our face. Think of young people who this is their country that they have grown up in, the country they love, they have worked hard, they have gotten great grades, they’ve been community leaders, they’ve contributed and the fact that we don’t give them the chance to go to college makes no sense whatsoever,” he added.

Duncan pointed out that a number of states have “stepped up” to provide in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants and other private foundations are providing some assistance as well.

“But we are nowhere near where we need to be and as a nation we have to break through,” he said.

Duncan also called on Congress to tackle the issue of gun control given the recent shooting in Oregon.

“There’s a level that our nation has accepted that simply isn’t accepted in Australia and Canada and England and Japan and other countries. They just don’t accept it and their children grow up with a much greater sense of security,” he said.

Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley said the federal government must take care of the minors who cross the border illegally.

“We must not turn our backs. We must not turn them away,” he said.

all of them calling to squash the life out of us here:
Education Secretary: Provide Financial Aid for Illegal Immigrants

You pay for it all. and then try and take care of you own families on top that. and you won't even receive a thank you note or something. Illegal immigrants demanding they be taken care of, Minor so called Refugees and it just never ends

Due to the Liberally-protected Planned Parenthood Butcher Shop there is a shortage of LIVE American babies to adopt in this country, so Americans are having to adopt from other countries...blame the Liberals. :p

Besides, we're already paying to 'adopt' Mexicans and Syrians....what's your problem with Africans?! ;)

Outgoing Education Secretary Arne Duncan called on Congress to provide financial aid to illegal immigrant children.

“We have to invest more heavily in early childhood education. We have to make sure we give financial aid to our undocumented students and the fact that as a nation we have yet to do that is a travesty,” Duncan said at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute conference in Washington.

He's calling for school officials to commit a federal felony by encouraging illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code.

Forum List

Back