IDF sends 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid to gaza strip

I thought so as well, but it's really par for the course for PI. :lol:

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... 'Cause there's NO EVIDENCE that Islam is training their Children to be terrorists... At least no more than what the top four responses from this .015 sec Google search turned up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8"]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

Child_snipers.gif

terrorist-kids.jpg

15-05-2008_7042959901.jpg

Now just imagine these little cuties laying that IED in the road which you're son, daughter, aunt, uncle, Mom or Dad is heading towards as they go about their job... Or imagine that these little cuties are working as a spotter for less cute terrorists, as they lay in wieght to blow the head off of your son, duaghter, aunt, uncle or Mom and Dad...

But isnt it cute that the Progressive and Muslims are so CLOSE in their anti-Americanism? No news here kids... Progressives are advocates of terrorism and while not every Muslim is a Terrorists, it's a rare terrorist which is NOT either a Muslim or a Progressive.

Oh lookie what PI did....Now Progressives are terrorists too. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OH! Well Bode.... ya seem to be implying that those who promote terrorists, are something other than terrorists.

Care to show your math on that...?

The US Constitution is unambiguous on this... and where one adheres to the enemy... one becomes the enemy; with the threshold of proof being two citizen witnesses...

Now I'm good to go with that authority... but my mind is open to reasonable argument that ya might care to bring to bear... :cool:

Acoording to cmike you are both Arab terrorist supporters.

No because you blame the victims when Arab terrorists use their own kids as human shields.

You are a terrorist firster.

Acoording to cmike you are both Arab terrorist supporters.

Why, Because I put the lives of my own Nations Men who fight for it before Israel in regards to The Liberty incident? I have never supported Terrorists bro. If you got proof of that claim, then provide the fucking evidence or shut your filthy pie-hole. How hard is that to understand? Are you mentally ill Mike? ~BH

You missed Pubulis' post, when he said "Terrorists" are "so cute" when they're "spuds begging for candy."

THAT is why I put that quote in my sig. You were obviously late to the party at the other stuff that was said. I didn't say ANYTHING else that would indicate "supporting terrorism."

Exactly, You can't provide a link. You got no proof that I have ever done anything but support those who died on The USS Liberty. Keep on labeling anyone who doesn't agree with you as a terrorist supporter. You're a fucking liar and a spin artist. You have quickly become the joke of this forum. ~BH

Forum List

Back