IDF sends 14,000 tons of humanitarian aid to gaza strip

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist[/ame]

I think if my good friend killed 34 of my family and other friends, I'd end my friendship with him pretty dang quick, with no chance of forgiveness or reconciliation, ever.

If he ever did come back into my graces, which I'd never let him, he'd have to do eternities of penance just for me to look at his face.

So you think the UK should end it's relationship with the US because the US killed UK troops by mistake?

Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While the death toll among Coalition forces engaging Iraqi combatants was very low, a substantial number of deaths were caused by accidental attacks from other allied units. Of the 148 American troops who died in battle, 24% were killed by friendly fire, a total of 35 service personnel. A further 11 died in detonations of allied munitions. Nine British service personnel were killed in a friendly fire incident when a United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II attacked a group of two Warrior IFVs.
26 February 1991, Nine British troops, of the 3rd Battalion Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, were killed and a further 11 injured after their Warrior armoured vehicles were attacked by Maverick missiles from two A-10s jets. [8] An Oxford inquest returned a verdict of unlawful killings. [9]

:rofl: Good one.
:clap2:

Brilliant retort. My post stands unchallenged.

If the terrorists would stop hiding behind their own children by launching attacks from schools, then there would have been less children harmed.

The blame goes to the arab terrorists for using their own people as human shields.
Wow! Who ever saw that lame-ass rationalization coming? :lol:

Now we'll watch as Jonathan Pollard here attempts to substantiate his silly claims by posting videos prepared by Zionist propaganda outlets. The lives of goyim, including children, are of no value. USMB's Hasbara monkeys are able to put forth these weak attempts to justify civilian slaughter without feeling the slightest tinge of compunction.

Ahh... Terrorists are SO cute when they're spuds begging for candy...

You heard it here first - children are "terrorists!!!!!"

Did you get too much sand in your vagina the last time you were overseas, Pubeless?

Edit: I gave you some neg-rep to bitch about. Don't go trying to hunt me down like you did Ravi, now, you goofy motherfucker. :lol:

Last edited:
striking strategic military targets isn't terrorism.

"Strategic military targets":
GAZA_SCHOOL_One.jpg

Now we get to hear all about "human shields!!!!" :lol:

Ah, little kids are terrorists. Nice to know your method of thinking.

So, PNAC neo-con, where should we bomb next?

"Strategic military targets":
GAZA_SCHOOL_One.jpg

Now we get to hear all about "human shields!!!!" :lol:

Stop believing everything Al Jazeera tells you.

Name a major news outlet other than Al Jazeera that provided coverage of the Gaza Massacre from within the Strip itself. Al Jazeera is as trustworthy as any other international news network... not that this discussion has anything to do with Al Jazeera.
Between 27 December 2008 and 18 January 2009, the Israeli military carried out an attack on the Gaza Strip named Operation Cast Lead. The magnitude of the harm to the population was unprecedented: 1,385 Palestinians were killed, 762 of whom did not take part in the hostilities. Of these, 318 were minors under age 18. - B'Tselem

B'Tselem - The Gaza Strip - Operation Cast Lead, 27 Dec. '08 to 18 Jan. '09

ROFLMNAO

Oh my, Israel invades Gaza? NOO000oooooo. For what?

OH THATS RIGHT! Because the PEOPLE IN GAZA WERE FIRING MISSILES INTO ISRAEL BY THE GROSS... Hundreds and THOUSANDS OF THEM... Missiles which killed innocent Israelis... Men, woman and CHILLLLDREN...

You of course want to pretend that Israel entered Gaza, WHICH ISRAEL GAVE TO THE Jordanianm Syrian and Egyption refugees, who call themselves Palestinians... Which these "Palestinians" received because they promised that is Israel would give it to them, that they would stop waging war in Israel; which of course, being Muslims, their promises are WORTHLESS... because MUSLIMS ARE LIARS... and the "Palestinians" began Attacking Israel within hours of Israel's formalizing the agreement.

That a lot of the people who attack Israel are teenagers and young adults, would tend to require that a lot of thse who are targeted by Israel are young adults and teenagers... is perfectly understandable and morally valid and justified.

But it is VERY COOL how Kalam here is si DESPERATE TO TRY AND PAINT ISRAEL AS THE OFFENDER...

ROFLMNAO

PROGRESSIVE Muslims...

Oh, Kalaam, PI's calling kids "terrorists" is sooo sig worthy!

I thought so as well, but it's really par for the course for PI. :lol:

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... 'Cause there's NO EVIDENCE that Islam is training their Children to be terrorists... At least no more than what the top four responses from this .015 sec Google search turned up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

Child_snipers.gif

terrorist-kids.jpg

15-05-2008_7042959901.jpg

Now just imagine these little cuties laying that IED in the road which you're son, daughter, aunt, uncle, Mom or Dad is heading towards as they go about their job... Or imagine that these little cuties are working as a spotter for less cute terrorists, as they lay in wieght to blow the head off of your son, duaghter, aunt, uncle or Mom and Dad...

But isnt it cute that the Progressive and Muslims are so CLOSE in their anti-Americanism? No news here kids... Progressives are advocates of terrorism and while not every Muslim is a Terrorists, it's a rare terrorist which is NOT either a Muslim or a Progressive.

You heard it here first - children are "terrorists!!!!!"

Ok... Let's look:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8"]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

Child_snipers.gif

terrorist-kids.jpg

Now just imagine these little cuties laying that IED in the road which you're son, daughter, aunt, uncle, Mom or Dad is heading towards as they go about their job... Or imagine that these little cuties are working as a spotter for less cute terrorists, as they lay in wait to blow the head off of your son, duaghter, aunt, uncle or Mom and Dad...

But isnt it cute that the Progressive and Muslims are so CLOSE in their anti-Americanism? No news here kids... Progressives are advocates of terrorism and while not every Muslim is a Terrorists, it's a rare terrorist which is NOT either a Muslim or a Progressive.

Hmmm... A moderate, centrist, mainstream Progressive, liberal proclaiming their hatred for tolerance and compassion and forgiveness...

They're rarely this honest...
I'm a right-wing conservative, and I'm a Christian too. But I'm an America Firster as well.

Are ya now? Well... Ok Let's test that...

So you're a Conservative, America-First, Christian; who runs to Muslims to defend terrorists and terrorism...

Hmmm....

So, you're not an American Conservative...

ROFLMNAO... GO FIGURE!

In otherwords, Oscar is a Progressive... who naturally, is desperate to APPEAR to be something that she's not...

Not really. It was a hostile war area.

American troops in Iraq accidently attacked coalition forces. You don't hear people saying it's on purpose.

If you are in a hostile war environment, on the coast of Egypt, which was in a hot war with Israel, there is a good chance you may get attacked by being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.
There was an AMERICAN FLAG on the ship.

Either the Israeli soldiers need to open up their elementary school books and learn about what the flags of other nations look like, or they committed an outrageous mistake or did it deliberately.

And if you read the USS Naval Inquiry you will see that because of the waves it couldn't be seen.

There is a reason I highlighted part of the Inquiry in blue.

Yanno...in the Gulf War America accidently shot and killed British troops, I don't recall the UK having five separate government investigations about whether it was intentional or not :cuckoo:

In Afghanistan, USAF planes bombed Canadian troops, killing several. The pilots involved were Court Martialed. What happened to the Israeli pilots?

Hmmm... A moderate, centrist, mainstream Progressive, liberal proclaiming their hatred for tolerance and compassion and forgiveness...

They're rarely this honest...
I'm a right-wing conservative, and I'm a Christian too. But I'm an America Firster as well.

If you are taking the side of Arab terrorists you are not an American firster.

There was an AMERICAN FLAG on the ship.

Either the Israeli soldiers need to open up their elementary school books and learn about what the flags of other nations look like, or they committed an outrageous mistake or

Yanno...in the Gulf War America accidently shot and killed British troops, I don't recall the UK having five separate government investigations about whether it was intentional or not :cuckoo:

In Afghanistan, USAF planes bombed Canadian troops, killing several. The pilots involved were Court Martialed. What happened to the Israeli pilots?
link?

As I showed in the gulf war Americans killed British troops. No trial. Go figure.

I thought so as well, but it's really par for the course for PI. :lol:

ROFLMNAO... Yeah... 'Cause there's NO EVIDENCE that Islam is training their Children to be terrorists... At least no more than what the top four responses from this .015 sec Google search turned up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

Child_snipers.gif

terrorist-kids.jpg

Now just imagine these little cuties laying that IED in the road which you're son, daughter, aunt, uncle, Mom or Dad is heading towards as they go about their job... Or imagine that these little cuties are working as a spotter for less cute terrorists, as they lay in wieght to blow the head off of your son, duaghter, aunt, uncle or Mom and Dad...

Oh lookie what PI did....Now Progressives are terrorists too. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

link?

As I showed in the gulf war Americans killed British troops. No trial. Go figure.

Series of articles: Harry Schmidt News - The New York Times

Was in Canada while this was being talked about A LOT....didn't even know about it in U.S. press...but then, I don't get the NY Times.

According to the link he was told by his controller not to fire and to stand by. He fired anyway.

That is why he was justifiably prosecuted.

Not all cases are the same.

Forum List

Back