IDF Has Killed Israeli Hostages

The IDF didn't kill them... their kidnappers are solely responsible for their death.... you have very twisted logic....
No, the IDF killed them. They had escaped from the kidnappers and the IDF assumed they were Hamas.

IM2 never fails in causing me to think less and less of low IQ blacks with-every-post-he-makes.

Mighty fine ambassador they got with him.
My IQ is higher than yours and everybody elses in this thread. You idiots refuse to see this situation was created by Netanyahu and his right wing buddies. They propped up Hamas and gave permission for Qatar to send them money. These are facts. So stay stupid and let Netanyahu push us into WW3. I refuse to do so.

Last edited:
Soon the weather will be hama's fault, and anyone objecting will be an antisemite.....~S~

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Want ignorance? Look in the Mirror 🪞 if you can stand the sight
If I look in the mirror and see ignorance, it means you're in the room with me. You're an idiot, plain and simple. Jews are humans, therefore they can do wrong.

What more needs to be said?

IDF mistakenly killed 3 hostages during Gaza battles this morning, spokesman says​

View attachment 873599

The mayor of the Bedouin town of Rahat mourns the mistaken killing of three hostages by IDF troops earlier today in Gaza.

The IDF has identified two of the hostages as Yotam Haim and Samar Talalka, who was a resident of Rahat.

“Such bitter news: Bedouins and Jews were taken hostage together, managed to flee together in an effort to continue their lives — and ended their lives together in this very tragic event,” Ata Abu Madighem tells Army Radio.

Initial assessments from the IDF say Haim, Talalka and a third hostage whose family requested that he not be identified managed to either flee from captivity or were abandoned by their captors amid the intensity of the IDF firefight in northern Gaza.

More blood on the hands of Palestinians and their cheerleaders.

Over 18,000 Palestinians have been killed in return for the deaths of 1,400 Jews. That's supposed to be OK and anybody opposing this slaughter is anti semitic. No, no, screw that.

You Jews are supposed to be Gods chosen. What does Jesus say about this? He certainly doesn't say bomb Palestinians until there is nothing left. Jews like Lisa whine disingenuously about being a victim, but the reason Jews have problems is because they refuse to follow the covenant their ancestors made with God. What see see going on now as well as during the entire reign of Netanyahu have been consistent disobedience to their agreement with God.

Bible Gateway passage: Leviticus 26:14-45, Deuteronomy 28:15-68 - English Standard Version

If I am engendering racism, then what you post turns blacks into Farrakhan supporters. You are lying about what you see at that resort. Thousands of people at a resort and the only people cussing and wearing skimpy outfits are young blacks. You lying........

The next lie you'll try telling is that the only people who got drunk and unruly were blacks. Whoever that brother was who laid pipe in you then refused to know you the next day must have really damaged your mind.
No brother ever laid pipe in me. You’re nuts.

"The Israeli military mistakenly killed three hostages being held in Gaza by Hamas during an incident which is "under review", a military spokesperson said on Friday"

The three hostages were running away from their captors and were killed by IDF soldiers. Sounds like a huge screw up.

"A statement from the military said that during an intense battle in Gaza it "identified three Israeli hostages as a threat". "As a result, the troops fired toward them and they were killed."

Maybe the hostages hadn't been afforded a shave while kept captive, were able to break lose and make a run for it towards the IDF and got hosed for fitting the profile of bearded male in Gaza.

"A statement from the military said that during an intense battle in Gaza it "identified three Israeli hostages as a threat". "As a result, the troops fired toward them and they were killed."
someone running away is a threat?

~S~

My IQ is higher than yours and everybody elses in this thread. You idiots refuse to see this situation was created by Netanyahu and his right wing buddies. They propped up Hamas and gave permission for Qatar to send them money. These are facts. So stay stupid and let Netanyahu push us into WW3. I refuse to do so.
I thought you were black.

WHITE HOUSE: The Israeli army's killing of three Israeli detainees in the Gaza Strip is heartbreaking and tragic.

1702722538300.jpeg

Forum List

Back