IDF Has Killed Israeli Hostages

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What more needs to be said?

IDF mistakenly killed 3 hostages during Gaza battles this morning, spokesman says​

1702668437466.png

The mayor of the Bedouin town of Rahat mourns the mistaken killing of three hostages by IDF troops earlier today in Gaza.

The IDF has identified two of the hostages as Yotam Haim and Samar Talalka, who was a resident of Rahat.

“Such bitter news: Bedouins and Jews were taken hostage together, managed to flee together in an effort to continue their lives — and ended their lives together in this very tragic event,” Ata Abu Madighem tells Army Radio.

Initial assessments from the IDF say Haim, Talalka and a third hostage whose family requested that he not be identified managed to either flee from captivity or were abandoned by their captors amid the intensity of the IDF firefight in northern Gaza.

This is the danger.that is also.present in combat. Hamas kidnapped them and the are ultimately responsible for their deaths of many others, even if indirectly. RIP.
Yup. The posters who are quick to blame Da Joos for everything will neglect to mention that these poor souls, may they RIP, would be alive today if Muslim terrorists didn’t kidnap them and starve them and Gd knows what else.

IM2 never fails in causing me to think less and less of low IQ blacks with-every-post-he-makes.

Mighty fine ambassador they got with him.
Yup. He is engendering racism with his every post.

BTW, I am on a vacation with thousands of people (a resort type setting), and the only times I’ve heard the F-word screamed out in public or saw whore-like outfits with everything hanging out, or rude behavior in general, have been by young blacks in their 20s. The middle-age blacks, and whites of all ages, have been polite and appropriate.

BTW, I am on a vacation with thousands of people (a resort type setting), and the only times I’ve heard the F-word screamed out in public or saw whore-like outfits with everything hanging out, or rude behavior in general, have been by young blacks in their 20s. The middle-age blacks, and whites of all ages, have been polite and appropriate.

Culture, not race.

What more needs to be said?

IDF mistakenly killed 3 hostages during Gaza battles this morning, spokesman says​

View attachment 873599

The mayor of the Bedouin town of Rahat mourns the mistaken killing of three hostages by IDF troops earlier today in Gaza.

The IDF has identified two of the hostages as Yotam Haim and Samar Talalka, who was a resident of Rahat.

“Such bitter news: Bedouins and Jews were taken hostage together, managed to flee together in an effort to continue their lives — and ended their lives together in this very tragic event,” Ata Abu Madighem tells Army Radio.

Initial assessments from the IDF say Haim, Talalka and a third hostage whose family requested that he not be identified managed to either flee from captivity or were abandoned by their captors amid the intensity of the IDF firefight in northern Gaza.

WTF does THAT mean, "what more needs to be said "

WTF does THAT mean, "what more needs to be said "
It's pretty simple. Indiscriminate killing is going on over there by Netanyahu. He's been doing this for years but on a smaller scale.

If I am engendering racism, then what you post turns blacks into Farrakhan supporters. You are lying about what you see at that resort. Thousands of people at a resort and the only people cussing and wearing skimpy outfits are young blacks. You lying........

The next lie you'll try telling is that the only people who got drunk and unruly were blacks. Whoever that brother was who laid pipe in you then refused to know you the next day must have really damaged your mind.

Forum List

Back