IDF Cowards!!!

I lived in Israel for two years, and covered various aspects of the conflict for a European wire service. I can tell any American from direct experience that the Israeli thugs are shocking cowards and racists...this is their standard operational procedure: they target children...their mothers...the elderly---anyone who is unarmed and defenseless. The Jews refer to the Palestinians as 'Arabushim', this is a Hebrew slur equivalent to the N-word. I would advise any American tourist to station themselves at the Eretz checkpoint for crossing into Gaza...watch how the ugly, scrawny Jews humiliate and intimidate Palestinian families...they point their American-made weapons at children...curse at the Arabs...spit on them...dare them to respond so they can shoot them. The IDF will grab Palestinian children and break their arms...this is routine...they will grab teenagers and take them away to be beaten or tortured. I think all Americans should know how their tax dollars are spent in this welfare appendage of U.S. taxpayers...
So you're a Liberal...that explains everything you.

I am called a liberal, (I'm moderate) and support Israel.
You are a Blue Dog Democrat.

I lived in Israel for two years, and covered various aspects of the conflict for a European wire service. I can tell any American from direct experience that the Israeli thugs are shocking cowards and racists...this is their standard operational procedure: they target children...their mothers...the elderly---anyone who is unarmed and defenseless. The Jews refer to the Palestinians as 'Arabushim', this is a Hebrew slur equivalent to the N-word. I would advise any American tourist to station themselves at the Eretz checkpoint for crossing into Gaza...watch how the ugly, scrawny Jews humiliate and intimidate Palestinian families...they point their American-made weapons at children...curse at the Arabs...spit on them...dare them to respond so they can shoot them. The IDF will grab Palestinian children and break their arms...this is routine...they will grab teenagers and take them away to be beaten or tortured. I think all Americans should know how their tax dollars are spent in this welfare appendage of U.S. taxpayers...

I am not a liberal and I don't support Israel because it is tantamount to supporting the indiscriminate slaughter of children and civilians...

I am not a liberal and I don't support Israel because it is tantamount to supporting the indiscriminate slaughter of children and civilians...

Indiscriminate? I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Indiscriminate? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
I didn't know you were a Dog Shit Whisperer.

I don't support Israel

Somehow, we'll do just fine without your support.

Of course you will because you are the recipients of appalling amounts of U.S. tax dollars---making Israel a virtual dependency on American tax dollars and the largest welfare-state on the planet...of course in your parasitic minds you somehow delude yourselves that all of it is your own making, celebrating your 'rugged independence"...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't support Israel

Of course you will because you are the recipients of appalling amounts of U.S. tax dollars---making Israel a virtual dependency on American tax dollars and the largest welfare-state on the planet...of course in your parasitic minds you somehow delude yourselves that all of it is your own making, celebrating your 'rugged independence"...ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your madrassah is not assigning you appropriate homework assignments.

Israel Economy Facts & Stats

I don't support Israel

Ventura,I have also noted that a lot of Jewish males are Sexually inadequate,more often that not,maybe Hollie can confirm that fact....Jewish women are on the whole(excuse the pun)not bad at all,and tend to be screamers(haven't know a man yet,who doesn't love a screamer

I THINK THE MEN,tend to be too influenced by their mothers.

As for that Trash Indie,he obviously has suffered by his mothers insistence when he was a kid,to clean up all Dog Shit he saw,and regrettably became addicted to the stuff,,,it also retarded his Sexual Development,because of his habit of eating SHIT,the fresher the better,he was known in Zionist circles as the Bum Bandit because of his behaviour of following people around to collect their SHIT,FRESH SHIT,as you can see by his immature posts that he has now decended into eating DOGSHIT,the fresher the better.

He thinks by his Abuse,he thinks he is Clever and Funny.....the sad thing is,that all it shows is how consumed he is moreover the addition of being in the Zionist Cult only makes me realise how Sad he is.steve ps Horrible Subject but has to be said.

I don't support Israel

Ventura,I have also noted that a lot of Jewish males are Sexually inadequate,more often that not,maybe Hollie can confirm that fact....Jewish women are on the whole(excuse the pun)not bad at all,and tend to be screamers(haven't know a man yet,who doesn't love a screamer

As for that Trash Indie,he obviously has suffered by his mothers insistence when he was a kid,to clean up all Dog Shit he saw,and regrettably became addicted to the stuff,,,it also retarded his Sexual Development,because of his habit of eating SHIT,the fresher the better,he was known in Zionist circles as the Bum Bandit because of his behaviour of following people around to collect their SHIT,FRESH SHIT,as you can see by his immature posts that he has now decended into eating DOGSHIT,the fresher the better.

He thinks by his Abuse,he thinks he is Clever and Funny.....the sad thing is,that all it shows is how consumed he is moreover the addition of being in the Zionist Cult only makes me realise how Sad he is.steve ps Horrible Subject but has to be said.

I agree...'Indie' is not even worthy of a reply, consumed by some scatological obsession with feces...both deranged and of low intelligence...I generally try to skip over the brainless trash like Indie and Hollie...

I don't support Israel

I agree...'Indie' is not even worthy of a reply, consumed by some scatological obsession with feces...both deranged and of low intelligence...I generally try to skip over the brainless trash like Indie and Hollie...

And yet, both of you have a rather creepy obsession that compels you to stalk me through your feverish tirades.

And yet, both of you have a rather creepy obsession that compels you to stalk me through your feverish tirades.

You realize, when you engage them, it 'pleasures' them. This is all they have now that Sears no longer sends out a catalog.

I don't support Israel

"stalk YOU????" Clearly you are not playing with a full deck

I don't support Israel

Do not engage Dog Shit.

Do not engage Dog Shit.
That’s Louie’s way of begging for my attention.

I don't support Israel

Really Hollie,actually we merely respond to your somewhat bizzare posts,by the way I note you did not respond to my analysis on male Zionists...I note moreover that your mate Indie is still on his Dog Shit theme,can you not help him to overcome this illness

Really Hollie,actually we merely respond to your somewhat bizzare posts,by the way I note you did not respond to my analysis on male Zionists...I note moreover that your mate Indie is still on his Dog Shit theme,can you not help him to overcome this illness

I suspect that the bonding between Indie and Hollie is firmly grounded in demonstrably low IQs and scatological arousal...LOL

RE: IDF Cowwards
※→ Ventura77,

Wow! That is, you tend to think much too highly of yourself; the central aspect of narcissism.

I suspect that the bonding between Indie and Hollie is firmly grounded in demonstrably low IQs and scatological arousal...LOL
(COMMENT)

Maybe you should consider sharpening your personal manners.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Ventura77,

Wow! That is, you tend to think much too highly of yourself; the central aspect of narcissism.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I DISAGREE, with respect,when compared to Indie....Now he would win the transgressor award for eating Gentile SHIT

※→ Ventura77,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Perhaps in a suitably congenial environment...in this cesspool 'manners' are irrelevant insomuch as we have people like you who base their arguments on a spate of cheap lies and a fictive entitlement...as to your comment about 'narcissism' perhaps I can suggest what you should do with it?

Forum List

Back