IDF Cowards!!!

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
I lived in Israel for two years, and covered various aspects of the conflict for a European wire service. I can tell any American from direct experience that the Israeli thugs are shocking cowards and racists...this is their standard operational procedure: they target children...their mothers...the elderly---anyone who is unarmed and defenseless. The Jews refer to the Palestinians as 'Arabushim', this is a Hebrew slur equivalent to the N-word. I would advise any American tourist to station themselves at the Eretz checkpoint for crossing into Gaza...watch how the ugly, scrawny Jews humiliate and intimidate Palestinian families...they point their American-made weapons at children...curse at the Arabs...spit on them...dare them to respond so they can shoot them. The IDF will grab Palestinian children and break their arms...this is routine...they will grab teenagers and take them away to be beaten or tortured. I think all Americans should know how their tax dollars are spent in this welfare appendage of U.S. taxpayers...

I lived in Israel for two years, and covered various aspects of the conflict for a European wire service. I can tell any American from direct experience that the Israeli thugs are shocking cowards and racists...this is their standard operational procedure: they target children...their mothers...the elderly---anyone who is unarmed and defenseless. The Jews refer to the Palestinians as 'Arabushim', this is a Hebrew slur equivalent to the N-word. I would advise any American tourist to station themselves at the Eretz checkpoint for crossing into Gaza...watch how the ugly, scrawny Jews humiliate and intimidate Palestinian families...they point their American-made weapons at children...curse at the Arabs...spit on them...dare them to respond so they can shoot them. The IDF will grab Palestinian children and break their arms...this is routine...they will grab teenagers and take them away to be beaten or tortured. I think all Americans should know how their tax dollars are spent in this welfare appendage of U.S. taxpayers...
You have as much credibility as Kim Jung Un............

You have as much credibility as Kim Jung Un............
Don't insult Kim Jung Un.

So you're a Liberal...that explains everything you.

Please tell me this is #3.

Please tell me this is #3.
Don't worry, the m-o-d-s-q-u-a-d will be right on this one.

And you still haven't gotten the sand out of your twat.

Whenever you see a "clash" in Palestine it is always IDF troops attacking unarmed Palestinian civilians.

A war crime that happens almost every day.

Whenever you see a "clash" in Palestine it is always IDF troops attacking unarmed Palestinian civilians.

Or terrorists firing a rocket at civilians in Israel. A war crime.
You forget PF Tinmore does not believe firing rockets mortars or missiles at day care centers schools and pizza parlors are illegal for the terrorists.

Most of the clashes we have seen in the past few years were not in Palestine, but in Gaza, where the Israelis invaded, took care of the missiles sites, and left.

There are no Israelis in Gaza so I wonder what the OP is prattling on about.

I would ask you if you have ever been hit in the head with a rock or piece of cement. You can be just as dead whether it was thrown by a Palestinian protester if they are a young man, old man, woman or child. They are armed, just not with a firearm!

Or terrorists firing a rocket at civilians in Israel. A war crime.
Are illegal settlers living on stolen land innocent civilians?

Are illegal settlers living on stolen land innocent civilians?

When you put it like that, I'm now in favor of evicting all the illegal Muslims.
Perhaps they'd do better in Syria?

Thank-you, it is important to hear these things from one who was actually there and watching it happen.

Forum List

Back