IDF calls off West Bank raid due to Facebook leak

since south africa dropped the ball, israel is now my favorite apartheid country.

here in the states, we should use some of the ideas the israelis have put into use to identify pesky minority groups, such as different types of license plates on cars depending on the ethnicity of the owner.

that way we'd know in advance which people we could harrass without worrying about those pesky consequences that fair and equal treatment under the law brings.

:thup:
:confused:

Vehicle registration plates of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a man i know and respect greatly was in israel in november and told me this was the case. he also said that the system that exists in israel is apartheid, period.

i found it very painful to acknowledge this truth, but since the man in question, a white american, has spent a good part of his life fighting social injustice everywhere and in 1960's south africa specifically, i took him at his word.

here's a link to who he is. he convinced me.

Victor Carpenter

since south africa dropped the ball, israel is now my favorite apartheid country.

here in the states, we should use some of the ideas the israelis have put into use to identify pesky minority groups, such as different types of license plates on cars depending on the ethnicity of the owner.

that way we'd know in advance which people we could harrass without worrying about those pesky consequences that fair and equal treatment under the law brings.

a man i know and respect greatly was in israel in november and told me this was the case. he also said that the system that exists in israel is apartheid, period.

i found it very painful to acknowledge this truth, but since the man in question, a white american, has spent a good part of his life fighting social injustice everywhere and in 1960's south africa specifically, i took him at his word.

Victor Carpenter
From what I've read on the internet (and it is posted in the first link I gave you about Palestinian issued plates) during the occupation of the West Bank until 1994 Palestinians living in the West Bank were issued identifiable plates. These appears to be no longer true and hasn't been for some time.

Victor Carpenter

All Israelis have the same yellow license plates, chat room monitor.

Victor Carpenter
From what I've read on the internet (and it is posted in the first link I gave you about Palestinian issued plates) during the occupation of the West Bank until 1994 Palestinians living in the West Bank were issued identifiable plates. These appears to be no longer true and hasn't been for some time.

according to him, it was true in november of 2009.

i've known him for quite awhile and he is as honest and compassionate a person as i have ever met. he has a lengthy and admirable record of fighting for the rights of all people, everywhere. i cannot believe he is motivated by anti-semitism in any way, shape or form.

if he says israel is an apartheid state, i believe him, even though i really would rather not. it's a very sad and as far as i can tell, intractable, state of affairs.

Victor Carpenter

All Israelis have the same yellow license plates, chat room monitor.

shouldn't you be backflushing mary j. blige's pool filter?

that's a good boy, now run along. there's some nice noodle kugel in the ice box for you if you do a good job.

zai gezunt.

Victor Carpenter

i've known him for quite awhile and he is as honest and compassionate a person as i have ever met. he has a lengthy and admirable record of fighting for the rights of all people, everywhere. i cannot believe he is motivated by anti-semitism in any way, shape or form.

if he says israel is an apartheid state, i believe him, even though i really would rather not. it's a very sad and as far as i can tell, intractable, state of affairs.
It sounds to me that his is mistaken. Misled, perhaps...but surely mistaken.
The State of Palestine require their residents to register their motor vehicles and display vehicle registration plates. On the right side is the Latin letter "P" for Palestine; above that, the Arabic letter "ف" for "فلسطين". Private vehicles carry Arabic numbers with various colors depending on its type.
That's not Israel issuing the tags.

The Palestinians are the only fairytale.
"Palestinians Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara: "There Is No Palestinian Nation" ...
YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was !

Mother Goose is less a fairy tale than the Bogustinians.

Are you a bot? Have Alzheimers? Or was there a shift change at Israel's Keyboard Warriors? We already discussed your video clip here:

Linkie:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/98919-end-of-the-two-state-solution-9.html

Get some new material.

Sucks when Arabs demolish the myth of the Fakestinians, eh? Too bad they don't do taqiyya, right?

Sucks when your ill-researched copy-pasta from dubious websites doesn't demolish anything but your credibility.

To repeat my reply from the last time you posted this clip as "proof" of your ridiculous claim:

al Haq said:
It seems you have not taken the time to find out who Bishara actually is, and what his politics actually are.

Bishara is a pan-Arabist. This clip is from a speech he gave expressing his support for a pan-Arabic state based on the historical model of Greater Syria, which included Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, and Jordan.

In fact, Bishara has referred to “Palestine” and “Palestinians” many times, and has written extensively on his opposition to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land (as well as Lebanese and Syrian territory) and been an outspoken critic of the Israeli government’s oppression of the Palestinian people.

Again, here are just a few of the articles written by Bishara for al-Ahram Weekly, the English-language edition of Egypt’s largest newspaper. They are teeming with the words "Palestine" and "Palestinians":

Linkies:
Al-Ahram Weekly | Opinion | Israeli games again

Al-Ahram Weekly | Opinion | Strong in spite of themselves

Dr. Azmi Bishara Archive: Ignorant thieves

Last edited:

The State of Palestine require their residents to register their motor vehicles and display vehicle registration plates. On the right side is the Latin letter "P" for Palestine; above that, the Arabic letter "ف" for "فلسطين". Private vehicles carry Arabic numbers with various colors depending on its type.

i may be wrong about who issued the plates, i can't remember if victor said it was israel or not and it is most likely an error on my part. regardless of that, he believes israel is an apartheid state and i believe him. he lived in south africa in the 1960's, which i think counts for something.

i have hard copy of his lecture on his trip, but no soft copy. i'll try to get it on line at some point for you. whether you agree with him or not, it's worth reading.

i may be wrong about who issued the plates, i can't remember if victor said it was israel or not and it is most likely an error on my part. regardless of that, he believes israel is an apartheid state and i believe him. he lived in south africa in the 1960's, which i think counts for something.

i have hard copy of his lecture on his trip, but no soft copy. i'll try to get it on line at some point for you. whether you agree with him or not, it's worth reading.
mmmkay...sometimes it is easy to find victims where there are none.

mmmkay...sometimes it is easy to find victims where there are none.

true dat

and sometimes it's easier to ignore that which goes against the grain of long held beliefs than to acknowledge a problem and try to fix it.

i know that's how it is for me, anyway.

Chat room boy, all Israelis have the same colored plates.
All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, rights and liberties.

All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, rights and liberties.

of course, just as blacks in the south and jews in the north enjoyed the same freedoms, rights and liberties as white goyim did-unless they tried to use them.

why don't you run outside and play?

the fresh air will do you a world of good, and it will give the adults a chance to talk.

scoot

of course, just as blacks in the south and jews in the north enjoyed the same freedoms, rights and liberties as white goyim did-unless they tried to use them.

the fresh air will do you a world of good, and it will give the adults a chance to talk.

scoot

Chat room boy, you're posting gibberish. All Israelis are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, rights and liberties.

All Arab and Muslim countries impose apartheid policies. Israel does not.

You're just a dumbass chat room monitor who reads posts for free.

anyone else find it hilarious that lil chosen boy seems to think someone should be PAID for posting on a free online forum?

how many punchlines are embedded in his replies to Del?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
anyone else find it hilarious that lil chosen boy seems to think someone should be PAID for posting on a free online forum?

how many punchlines are embedded in his replies to Del?

Go back to sleep.

scoot

Chat room boy, you're posting gibberish. All Israelis are constitutionally guaranteed the same freedoms, rights and liberties.

Cool, could you post a copy?

scoot

Welcome, forum dunce. Go sit in the corner wearing your pointy hat.

Welcome, forum dunce. Go sit in the corner wearing your pointy hat.

That's what I thought. Israel has no constitution. You are just blowing smoke.

As always.

Forum List

Back