IDF calls off West Bank raid due to Facebook leak

al Haq

Dec 16, 2009
Last update - 14:19 03/03/2010
IDF calls off West Bank raid due to Facebook leak
By Reuters and Haaretz Service

The Israel Defense Forces called off a raid in Palestinian territory after a soldier posted details, including the time and place, on the social networking website Facebook, Army Radio reported on Wednesday.

The soldier - since relieved of combat duty - described in a status update how his unit planned a "clean-up" arrest raid in a West Bank area, Army Radio said.

"On Wednesday we clean up Qatanah, and on Thursday, god willing, we come home," the soldier wrote on his Facebook page, refering to a West Bank village near Ramallah.

The soldier also disclosed the name of the combat unit, the place of the operation and the time it will take place. Facebook friends then reported him to military authorities.

Linkie:
IDF calls off West Bank raid due to Facebook leak - Haaretz - Israel News

When did it become Palestinian territory? I thought the Fakestinians rejected statehood back in '47.

I'm aware of no such Palestinian country today.

When did it become Palestinian territory? I thought the Fakestinians rejected statehood back in '47.

Seems the Israeli paper doesn't share your enthusiasm for Zio fairytales.

The Palestinians are the only fairytale.
"Palestinians Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara: "There Is No Palestinian Nation" ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]

“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Mother Goose is less a fairy tale than the Bogustinians.

Sooner or later you and your kind are going to have to accept the fact that some type of Palestinian state is going to be created.

Sooner or later you and your kind are going to have to accept the fact that some type of Palestinian state is going to be created.

Except, the Fakestinian trash don't seem to accept a Fakestinian state, having rejected many opportunities. Might it have something to do with the welfare checks they have been receiving for 60 years as bogus refugees?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]

“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

Are you a bot? Have Alzheimers? Or was there a shift change at Israel's Keyboard Warriors? We already discussed your video clip here:

Linkie:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/98919-end-of-the-two-state-solution-9.html

Get some new material.

Except, the Fakestinian trash don't seem to accept a Fakestinian state, having rejected many opportunities. Might it have something to do with the welfare checks they have been receiving for 60 years as bogus refugees?

a ZIONIST JEW talking about someone ELSE'S WELFARE CHECKS?

:rofl:

oh man.. today is going to be a RICH day, I can tell already.

Go back to sleep.

since south africa dropped the ball, israel is now my favorite apartheid country.

here in the states, we should use some of the ideas the israelis have put into use to identify pesky minority groups, such as different types of license plates on cars depending on the ethnicity of the owner.

that way we'd know in advance which people we could harrass without worrying about those pesky consequences that fair and equal treatment under the law brings.

:thup:

since south africa dropped the ball, israel is now my favorite apartheid country.

here in the states, we should use some of the ideas the israelis have put into use to identify pesky minority groups, such as different types of license plates on cars depending on the ethnicity of the owner.

that way we'd know in advance which people we could harrass without worrying about those pesky consequences that fair and equal treatment under the law brings.

You don't even know what apartheid is, chat room boy. There is no apartheid in Israel. In fact, Israel is the only country in the Middle East without apartheid.

How's the chat room career going, dumbass?

Are you a bot? Have Alzheimers? Or was there a shift change at Israel's Keyboard Warriors? We already discussed your video clip here:

Linkie:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/98919-end-of-the-two-state-solution-9.html

Get some new material.

Sucks when Arabs demolish the myth of the Fakestinians, eh? Too bad they don't do taqiyya, right?

:confused:

Vehicle registration plates of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You don't even know what apartheid is, chat room boy. There is no apartheid in Israel. In fact, Israel is the only country in the Middle East without apartheid.

of course it is. they only make the arabs have different plates on their cars because, well, because why? why do you think that any arab car should be marked for special attention so it can be subjected to roadblocks and harrassment that jewish citizens aren't subject to?

would you like it if jews in america were given, oh, yellow star shaped license plates and everyone else had red and black rectangles? does that sound about right to you?

something i found out recently is that the institution of apartheid and israel share a birthday-1948. i'm sure somewhere the afrikaners are looking down and saying god bless israel.

thanks for your kind words. maybe some day you'll be able to spend your time doing what you like, as i do, instead of cleaning pools of the rich and famous.

of course it is. they only make the arabs have different plates on their cars because, well, because why? why do you think that any arab car should be marked for special attention so it can be subjected to roadblocks and harrassment that jewish citizens aren't subject to?

would you like it if jews in america were given, oh, yellow star shaped license plates and everyone else had red and black rectangles? does that sound about right to you?

something i found out recently is that the institution of apartheid and israel share a birthday-1948. i'm sure somewhere the afrikaners are looking down and saying god bless israel.

thanks for your kind words. maybe some day you'll be able to spend your time doing what you like, as i do, instead of cleaning pools of the rich and famous.

You're so stupid, but, then, again, you read posts all day free, so, you're not too bright.
Arabs have the same constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, human rights and civil liberties as Jews.

Blacks in apartheid S. Africa were denied citizenship and the right to vote, thus, preventing them from revoking apartheid policies.

There are Arabs in the highest positions in Israeli society, from government to the judiciary to the military, includig an Arab Justice on the Supreme Court.

Now, run along, chat room boy. You're making a fool of yourself.

Last edited:

Go back to sleep.

fuck you. go drop a cluster bomb on another civilian residential neighborhood. Or, maybe you can assassinate everyone in Missouri until you find me..

:confused:

Vehicle registration plates of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back