IDEOLOGY and POLITICS vs REALITY !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Whether you are a follower of Obama (who is now becoming a special brand of DEM), or a Republican .........You must sacrifice your innermost desires to the alter of REALITY.

Reid accepted Boehner's compromise package where there was a reasonable cut in spending, with a phoney-baloney "no tax" package.

However, the MAESTRO of MENDACITY & HYPOCRISY Obama, in order to get re-elected, had to appease his Far Left Loonies (and, actually, his own ideological heartfelt MARXIST stance).

So, true to form, while blatantly lambasting Boehner's & Reid's Plan as being "non-cooperative, 'throw the children & elderly under the bus', rewarding the 'Billionaires & Millionaires, i.e. the Corporate Jet owners, (ignoring the fact that these will simply send their wealth overseas and create jobs overseas) and, thus effectively, basically, taxing ONLY the $250 thousand + category who provide 70% of the jobs here ...... at the last moment........."moved the goal posts" to suit his Lefty Loon Supporters ( and, actually, his own ideological heartfelt MARXIST stance).

And, Obambo's, in his best "sincere & super reasonable" campaign rhetorical style is convincing the naive and the ignorant.....as well as being involved in his blatant bribery of his political chronies, unions, "entitlement parasites" and the others in the "something fer nothing" category.

If I am reading the Brilliant Stanford University Prof Thomas Sowell correctly, Sowell is under the impression that our MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIMS & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FRAUD, OBAMBA has accepted the Boehner/Reid Plan. I may be wrong.

Anyways, here is the link to the Brilliant Stanford University Prof Thomas Sowell's analysis:

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2011/07/29/ideals_versus_realities

It's 2 pages long.

Last edited:
I wonder if BO would re-negotiate that demand for $400b more in revenue increases???

He can still take that deal <I think>

• Banned
Marxist? You're a dittohead MORON...:hellno::eusa_wall::laugh2::bye1::bsflag::9:

Hey Pollack Moron:

Check out Obummer's Family Background: Mother (who stated she hated her own race), Father (falling down drunk who absconded from Obambo & mother), Mother's Father, Cousin Raila Odinga and All of Obambo's Kenyan relatives....plus his mentor, contrived by his Grandpa......This mentor was Frank Marshall Davis a Notorious Commie Poet who tried to convert the NAACP into a Commie Front , but failed.

NOTE: WITHOUT EXCEPTION ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE/WERE MARXISTS/COMMIES.

Obummer's cousin Raila Odinga, leader of the COMMUNIST Orange Democratic Party slaughtered over 100,000 Kenyans who opposed him. Odinga is known in Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN". So......what the fuck does Obami Salaami do ? Just prior to Obambo's Presidential Campaign, Obami visits his Kenyan ALL MUSLIM/COMMIE Family.....and is photo-oped, arm-in-arm with the PSYCHO MONSTER Odinga, smiling. Then, another photo-op with the The PSYCHO Odinga (arm-in-arm smiling) with the Commie/Muslim Family showing off his famous Afro garb before PSYCHO Odinga's approving gaze.

Obami has the LEFTIEST Senatorial Record in U.S. Senatorial History......to the left of even the Icon of Dem Morality...The Chappaquidick Murderer i.e., Ted Kennedy (may he rot in Hell).

Obami's colleague at ACORN, the Criminal Enterprise indicted in ~15 States ( and the unoffical catspaw of the Dem Party) was Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST from whose home Obummer launched his Senatorial Career....

And....all that's just for starters.....not mentioning the Obummer's METEORIC RISE thru the ranks of the Most Notorious Commie/Mafioso laden Chicago Political Machine where even the political appointment of a dog-cather must get the O.K. from the Mafioso/Commie Political Thugs controlling the Chicago Political Machine......and it goes on & on & on........ with Obambo's TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob Wright's Cathedral of Hate......Louis Farrakhan, the Most Notorious Anti-Semite and Whitey-Hating Whackjob Leader of the Racist "Nation of Islam", who declared Obummer "the Messiah" at several rallies....etc, etc, etc...

I could go on, but of course, it's totally useless because you are some sort of an ideological freak with severe mental problems.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I see no problem with doing away with all tax breaks for companies to outsource jobs overseas.

Nonuscitizen,

As a non-American, and/or, from your numerous posts....an Anti-American Obamarrhoidal.....It is not surprising that you'd be happy to see American jobs shipped overseas.

"The difference between fiction and reality, is that people expect fiction to make sense."
- Mark Twain.

"The difference between fiction and reality, is that people expect fiction to make sense."
- Mark Twain.

As the IRREFUTABLE FACTS in my posts show.....there isn't anything fictional about the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIMS & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FRAUD OBUMMER.

If you are going to make some non-specific "smoke & mirrors" defense of this semi-black Political Charlatan .....that ain't gonna geddit.

If you find any SPECIFIC IRREFUTABLE FACT you want to challenge, then let's see it.

Can you dispute the fact that Obummer was a "community organizer" (another word for a Dem "rabble rouser") in ACORN, the Criminal Enterprise indicted in some ~ 15 States ? ....... with Bill Ayers , the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST as his colleague & buddy....who let Obummer kick off his Senatorial Career from his house ????

Or, that this semi-black Charlatan had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob Wright's Cathedral pf Hate ????

Or, if ANY of his Commie Familial background is in error ?

Or, the facts surrounding Obummer's Meteoric Rise in the Most Notorious Chicago Political Machine controlled by Commie/Mafioso Thugs ???

And, on, and on, and on.

I see no problem with doing away with all tax breaks for companies to outsource jobs overseas.

What "tax breaks" are those? Can you quote the "tax break for outsourcing jobs" legislation? I've never seen the text.

What "tax breaks" are those? Can you quote the "tax break for outsourcing jobs" legislation? I've never seen the text.

Will Obama

Wall Street buys-off the DC whores and Corporations move 14,000 factories and 3m jobs overseas, now they wonder why unemployment is over 9%. No one is going to publicize the tax incentives to outsource, but they are there.

Truth does not have a dogma.

Tell that to your Messiah....THE MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, PROTECTOR OF MUSLIMS & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FRAUD, OBUMMER !!!

I suppose one should add PATHOLOGICAL LIAR to the list, but the strong implication of that is inherent in the list above.

Forum List

Back