Ideas of what to major in?

Indeed! I am taking the wife and kids to Stone Mountain this summer.

Hold the phone!

You have a wife and kids and a questionable background and no current career path?

I hate to say this pal, but you might already be screwed.

Good luck!

Indeed! I am taking the wife and kids to Stone Mountain this summer.

Hold the phone!

You have a wife and kids and a questionable background and no current career path?

I hate to say this pal, but you might already be screwed.

Good luck!
Eh I had a career but bum back stopped that in its tracks. Questionable background no. Background that people who do IN DEPTH like FBI background checks etc yes possibly that would cause some employers like schools etc to not hire me.

If you've got a problem with a background check then you've got a criminal record. Best to keep living from welfare. So much for white power....LOL

If you've got a problem with a background check then you've got a criminal record. Best to keep living from welfare. So much for white power....LOL
Nope. My only real criminal conviction was erased and it was just something dumb when a pussy coon refused to fight me and ran like a bitch instead so me and his vehicle got acquainted real well :)

What I mean by background is groups and people I have/do associate with. My FBI file I guarantee has numerous ties to groups and people that the anti white scum who run America would hate.

Nope. My only real criminal conviction was erased and it was just something dumb when a pussy coon refused to fight me and ran like a bitch instead so me and his vehicle got acquainted real well :)

What I mean by background is groups and people I have/do associate with. My FBI file I guarantee has numerous ties to groups and people that the anti white scum who run America would hate.
I's say that, based on the way you articulate yourself, librarian is out. So is anything involving working with the public, in an office or in an institution of higher learning. Welfare it is.

My favorite 3 subjects are History,Politics and Books. I also am pretty good on computers but HATE working on them/coding etc...I took one semester in college for computer science and it bored me to death. I want a degree I can most of all FIND A JOB IN! I don't need to be rich I can be happy making 30k a year where I live. I am leaning more towards Health Information Technology because it involves computers,data/facts etc and its got a good reputation for job security especially where I live I am within 40 miles of several cities/towns with medical offices. Any other suggestions? I considered a history major but with my background history ain't no way I would pass a background check/FBI check and I would end up smacking some kid more than likely and I can't teach the PC shit they want us to. Same thing with political science...what career really can I get with that? Politics is out of the question again with my background. So have at it..

Liberal Arts. :tomato:

Forum List

Back