Idaho being targeted by evil senator Pan and the UN

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Idaho has been a bastion of liberty for holistic health and freedom of choice. It is now under attack by evil outside forces. Holistic health and faith healing are not one in the same; although one can have faith that God will lead them on the right path to making their own medical choices. My dad received what could be considered excellent modern medical care when they told him he was bleeding internally and there was no way that they could stop the bleeding. They kept him in the hospital for his ten day stay and then booted him to go home and finish bleeding out. I am sure the young lung doctor was doing the best he could for dad but his best wasn't good enough and he was sure that there was no way the bleeding could be stopped. Dad had six to ten days and he asked if I would fly out there for he could say his goodbyes.

When we all got back to mom and dad's house with dad after dad was all settled in he told me, "Sis I ain't ready to die yet." He asked if we could find some way to stop the bleeding. Long story short we did. It was herbs that stopped the internal bleeding and dad had gotten almost an extra year before he had to give up the ghost. Marxist and medical fascist desire to take away the ability for people to seek what they believe to be the best alternative for themselves and their children. Literally cradle to grave they desire to dictate what you can and can't do. What you can share and not share and how you will allow them to make all the choices about the children that come from your womb, not theirs mind you but yours. If they have that much authority they can also determine whether or not you and your children deserve to life or death.

Who is Behind Idaho’s Faith Healing Debate?

Forum List

Back